Melania Trump wears $51K Dolce & Gabbana jacket in Sicily

Finally a truly beautiful First Lady. She is stunning.

I got so sick of the leftmedia ass sniffers constantly telling everyone how "beautiful" Mooch was....

Yeah and then Trump shows up and ruins all of the pictures.. or pushes everyone out of the way to be center front..

Yeah! And then he gets two scoops of ice cream! TWO SCOOPS!!!

Of all the asinine things to bitch about...

She didn't use our money to buy that jacket.

And it's butt ugly anyway

Mooch wore a $12,000 dress to a state dinner. Just a few weeks before the dinner, President Obama argued income inequality is a major problem facing our America. The cost of her dress is more than the average household income worldwide.

6b847cdf-6ff1-4060-9498-0697a3f674e2.jpg

Michelle’s $12,000 Dress Cost More Than Median Yearly Household Income Worldwide of $9,733

That same day, Mooch tweeted a photo her dogs prepared at a dining-room table set with fine china and gold-plated silverware.

.First Lady- Archived on Twitter

That is hypocrisy folks.

Oh my, Melania out to break Nancy Reagan's record.
Melania Trump wears $51K Dolce & Gabbana jacket in Sicily
https://www.washingtonpost.com/ente...40ffced2ddb_story.html?utm_term=.ff782c6b2702

Just America's way of saying: Hey, if you did things our way maybe you could afford shit like this, too!

Several fashion designers have said publicly that they will not dress the first lady because they oppose her husband’s policies.

They are neither wanted nor needed. It is their loss.

Mooch wore a $12,000 dress to a state dinner. Just a few weeks before the dinner, President Obama argued income inequality is a major problem facing our America. The cost of her dress is more than the average household income worldwide.

6b847cdf-6ff1-4060-9498-0697a3f674e2.jpg

Michelle’s $12,000 Dress Cost More Than Median Yearly Household Income Worldwide of $9,733

That same day, Mooch tweeted a photo her dogs prepared at a dining-room table set with fine china and gold-plated silverware.

.First Lady- Archived on Twitter

That is hypocrisy folks.

They look sharp and classy... Obama treats Michelle respectfully, especially in public..
I think Trump treats Melania horrible.. I appreciate her rising above it, and I like her for it..

Unlike burrito girl who is trying to be the first lady..

upload_2017-5-26_19-42-38.jpeg

Forum List

Back