Meet the Woman Who Slams on Melania

That’s a woman. That is scary. She has to work in the circus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I could not believe it, but after digging around a bit, I found it is indeed true. This is the niotwit that slams on Melania Trumps sense of style.

Vogue is apparently more FAKE News

49498851_2081356882156027_3190757180160606208_n.jpg

Vogue Editor Had the Audacity to Criticize Melania Trump's Attire!

Sometimes in this modern age, the incomprehensible surrounds us with a living “fact that is stranger than fiction” model.

Lynn Yaeger, native New Yorker and a contributing editor at Vogue, is a person who is stranger than fiction. Her clothes, her makeup, her hairstyle all defy the imagination. Indeed, Yaeger’s persona is, I’m sorry to say, the stuff of nightmares.

If clowns are evil — and many people and many of my own friends assert they are — what would you call a “woman” who purposely dresses like Lynn Y.?​

I would trust Nancy Pelosi's sense of style before I would trust Ms Yaeger's.
WTF is that? You're right, Pelosi's handlers to seem to have a sense of more classical female professional garb. I always figured that the gals who constantly hammered Melania were butt-ugly be-atches who couldn't buy a man for an hour.

Meet The 'Vogue' Writer Who Ripped Melania Trump's Appearance During Hurricane Harvey Relief Effort

"This morning, Mrs. Trump boarded Air Force One wearing a pair of towering pointy-toed snakeskin heels better suited to a shopping afternoon on Madison Avenue or a girls’ luncheon at La Grenouille," whined Yaeger.

"While the nation is riveted by images of thousands of Texans wading with their possessions, their pets, their kids, in chest-high water, desperately seeking refuge; while a government official recommend that those who insist on sheltering in place write their names and social security numbers on their arms, Melania Trump is heading to visit them in footwear that is a challenge to walk in on dry land," she continued....

"A spokesperson says she has other shoes to change into on the plane — and one sincerely hopes there is a pair of leopard-print Wellies-in-waiting to get her from the tarmac to the limo," she said.

But, as we've all come to know, there is no appeasing a feminist: "But what kind of message does a fly-in visit from a First Lady in sky-high stilettos send to those suffering the enormous hardship, the devastation of this natural disaster?" she wrote.

"And why, oh why, can’t this administration get anything, even a pair of shoes, right?" added the writer.

hurricane.jpg

Yaeger's Vogue profile says she's a native New Yorker who "can be found haunting flea markets all over the world" when she's not spouting-off about fashion. Aside from "fashion," Yaeger has an affinity for taking on the Trump White House; see This Week, Donald Trump’s White House Continued to Unhinge, Which Republicans Will Desert Trump’s Sinking Ship First?, Why Is President Trump Coddling the White Supremacist Movement?, and Do Not Feel Sorry for Jeff Sessions, as such examples.

Remember folks, you must never attack a woman for her looks or her attire unless her (or her husband's) politics are wrong. Or something.
So, she's visiting flea markets because the fleas tend to avoid her otherwise?

Meet The 'Vogue' Writer Who Ripped Melania Trump's Appearance During Hurricane Harvey Relief Effort

"This morning, Mrs. Trump boarded Air Force One wearing a pair of towering pointy-toed snakeskin heels better suited to a shopping afternoon on Madison Avenue or a girls’ luncheon at La Grenouille," whined Yaeger.

"While the nation is riveted by images of thousands of Texans wading with their possessions, their pets, their kids, in chest-high water, desperately seeking refuge; while a government official recommend that those who insist on sheltering in place write their names and social security numbers on their arms, Melania Trump is heading to visit them in footwear that is a challenge to walk in on dry land," she continued....

"A spokesperson says she has other shoes to change into on the plane — and one sincerely hopes there is a pair of leopard-print Wellies-in-waiting to get her from the tarmac to the limo," she said.

But, as we've all come to know, there is no appeasing a feminist: "But what kind of message does a fly-in visit from a First Lady in sky-high stilettos send to those suffering the enormous hardship, the devastation of this natural disaster?" she wrote.

"And why, oh why, can’t this administration get anything, even a pair of shoes, right?" added the writer.

hurricane.jpg

Yaeger's Vogue profile says she's a native New Yorker who "can be found haunting flea markets all over the world" when she's not spouting-off about fashion. Aside from "fashion," Yaeger has an affinity for taking on the Trump White House; see This Week, Donald Trump’s White House Continued to Unhinge, Which Republicans Will Desert Trump’s Sinking Ship First?, Why Is President Trump Coddling the White Supremacist Movement?, and Do Not Feel Sorry for Jeff Sessions, as such examples.

Remember folks, you must never attack a woman for her looks or her attire unless her (or her husband's) politics are wrong. Or something.
So, she's visiting flea markets because the fleas tend to avoid her otherwise?

exactly! :laugh: :laughing0301:

hurricane.jpg

She looks like the main attraction at the butt ugly freak show.

My ass would make her a Sunday face.

Like all libtards she is full of shit…..

I could not believe it, but after digging around a bit, I found it is indeed true. This is the niotwit that slams on Melania Trumps sense of style.

Sometimes in this modern age, the incomprehensible surrounds us with a living “fact that is stranger than fiction” model.

Lynn Yaeger, native New Yorker and a contributing editor at Vogue, is a person who is stranger than fiction. Her clothes, her makeup, her hairstyle all defy the imagination. Indeed, Yaeger’s persona is, I’m sorry to say, the stuff of nightmares.

If clowns are evil — and many people and many of my own friends assert they are — what would you call a “woman” who purposely dresses like Lynn Y.?​

WTF is that? You're right, Pelosi's handlers to seem to have a sense of more classical female professional garb. I always figured that the gals who constantly hammered Melania were butt-ugly be-atches who couldn't buy a man for an hour.
Nancy Pelosi is dressed by her husband who chooses the purchase of all her clothes and what she wears every day including bra and panties.

That is hilarious!

Is that ....that creature....judging another person sense of style??????

Lord have mercy!:rolleyes: :confused:
This is old news.
These people are just trying to be as stupid as they can get.
They want us to react badly so the media can attack us.

Well, I dont see how one might NOT 'react badly' in this case.

Let the libtards howl if need be.

Almost same facial structure. Never knew Hitler had a cleft chin. I'm a sucker for dimple/cleft chin in women. She doesn't have that feature. Most else is the same.
Maybe the cleft between her first and second and third chin might do?

Let's not judge this beautiful enchantress until we've seen her naked

Oh horrid thought, get out of my mind!

Curse you, Aaron, for that image that is scorched now into my frontal cortex, perhaps for ever!

Curse you!

giphy.gif

I could not believe it, but after digging around a bit, I found it is indeed true. This is the niotwit that slams on Melania Trumps sense of style.Ronald McDonald!

Ronald McDonald!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back