Meet the Woman Who Slams on Melania

I could not believe it, but after digging around a bit, I found it is indeed true. This is the niotwit that slams on Melania Trumps sense of style.

Vogue is apparently more FAKE News

49498851_2081356882156027_3190757180160606208_n.jpg

Vogue Editor Had the Audacity to Criticize Melania Trump's Attire!

Sometimes in this modern age, the incomprehensible surrounds us with a living “fact that is stranger than fiction” model.

Lynn Yaeger, native New Yorker and a contributing editor at Vogue, is a person who is stranger than fiction. Her clothes, her makeup, her hairstyle all defy the imagination. Indeed, Yaeger’s persona is, I’m sorry to say, the stuff of nightmares.

If clowns are evil — and many people and many of my own friends assert they are — what would you call a “woman” who purposely dresses like Lynn Y.?​

I would trust Nancy Pelosi's sense of style before I would trust Ms Yaeger's.
Is that a transvestite?

I could not believe it, but after digging around a bit, I found it is indeed true. This is the niotwit that slams on Melania Trumps sense of style.

Sometimes in this modern age, the incomprehensible surrounds us with a living “fact that is stranger than fiction” model.

Lynn Yaeger, native New Yorker and a contributing editor at Vogue, is a person who is stranger than fiction. Her clothes, her makeup, her hairstyle all defy the imagination. Indeed, Yaeger’s persona is, I’m sorry to say, the stuff of nightmares.

If clowns are evil — and many people and many of my own friends assert they are — what would you call a “woman” who purposely dresses like Lynn Y.?​

Hitler in drag

Melania is a beautiful and intelligent First Lady! :clap2:

I like her very much!

QgolGRR.jpg
Third Lady
First Whore

And still way out of your league.
I can’t pay that much

In how many languages could you converse with her? She knows five.

Her language skills are as overrated as her claim to have a college degree

You seem to have a lot of intimate knowledge about her. Have you been peeping through windows or are you just obsessed with her?

. Meet her parents.
4CA39BFE-DE23-47A2-BAA9-214E3F28DC84.jpeg
E8C99005-9FC0-46FC-A08E-FAFC0D808BD6.jpeg

Forum List

Back