'Designers Won't Dress the Trumps,' Source Says

Wow, to me, this designer should just be happy that other people think the products are worth getting in the first place!

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. If someone I wasn't crazy about still went ahead and purchased something I created, spitting in their face is not even close to how my response would be. Instead, I would tell them that their help is appreciated.

Unknown Sophie Theallet won't dress Malania Trump. Malania wears the best from European designers. She would not be caught dead in the crap that the big wookie wears.

No biggie.

"A first lady doesn’t need to be dressed by a designer — it’s largely based on tradition, and is similar to the relationship between designers and actresses."-It's the principle
Having said that, does anybody think Melania will have a "I have nothing to wear day?"

Pleazzzzzzzzzze ;)
It's the principle. Christain shop owners must cater gays, then so do faggot dress designers.

Nope. PA laws are very clear. You are allowed to refuse service if you don't like someone. The reason you don't like them can't be ( depending on your state ) that they are gay....or black....or female...or disabled....or Christian....or old. It's simple
You don't get to change the goal posts. Those Christians didn't like gay marriage. It's the same thing and they lost. The Left is trying to get away with bigotry against a woman who did nothing to deserve this hatred. If leftists Keep this shit up, there won't be any democrats in our Congress.

Are these designers working for the public? Seems like a public accommodation issue here. Looks like they'll have to design a dress for her, or be shut down and sued like the bakery owners.
________

This is a most interesting point for the Libero-Bizzaro-Bolshevik World to contemplate.

They say a Baker who doesn't want to be involved in a ceremony their religion and their consciences say they shouldn't be involved in...should be sued and put out of business....BUT, cloths designers can say they will not do business with...will not serve....like the Whites in the 60's South would not serve Blacks in restaurants....these assholes, these arrogant fools, will not serve the first lady of the United States, because of HIS political beliefs?

I have not seen it addressed: Has Melonia Trump asked these fucking assholes to "dress her"?

Something tells me the Trumps have plenty of people lining up to dress them, except for butt hurt liberals.

We have to endure four more years of this thumbsucking and diaper wetting. Might as well get used to it.

The progtard double standard of hypocrisy on full display for the world to see.

This is who they are. Do as they say, not as they do. If they pull the shit, it's OK. If you pull the shit, it's not OK.

That is the world democrats live in. They truly are disgusting people.

Something tells me the Trumps have plenty of people lining up to dress them, except for butt hurt liberals.
I hope so, but the faggot designers should be sued out of existence or face an IRS tax audit.

Guess who runs the IRS now libtards? We warned you fucks about militarizing the IRS and DOJ.

7a32a5740e5ada26f4121ddf39a9a6d3.jpg

Melania the whore

I wouldn't worry about this.

1. who gives a fuckity fuck if they're cruising around in zillion dollar designer clothes. that's silly in the first place

2. capitalism will solve this non-problem.

7a32a5740e5ada26f4121ddf39a9a6d3.jpg

Melania the whore

Basically any first lady who is educated and actually did something productive with their life is ridiculed. While typical trophy wives are praised.

Even Hilary Clinton got called all kinds of names while she was first lady.

Forum List

Back