Melania Trump wears $51K Dolce & Gabbana jacket in Sicily

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Oh my, Melania out to break Nancy Reagan's record.

Italy_G7_91673.jpg-bb888.jpg

US First Lady Melania Trump, left, is welcomed by Emanuela Mauro, spouse of Italian Premier Paolo Gentiloni at Chierici Palace, part of a visit of the G7 first ladies in Catania, Italy, Friday, May 26, 2017. On Friday and Saturday, for the first time all seven are around the same table, including also newcomers Emmanuel Macron of France, Theresa May of Britain and the Italian host, Paolo Gentiloni, forging a new dynamic after a year of global political turmoil amid a rise in nationalism. (Domenico Stinellis/Associated Press)

Several fashion designers have said publicly that they will not dress the first lady because they oppose her husband’s policies.

Last edited:

US First Lady Melania Trump, left, is welcomed by Emanuela Mauro, spouse of Italian Premier Paolo Gentiloni at Chierici Palace, part of a visit of the G7 first ladies in Catania, Italy, Friday, May 26, 2017. On Friday and Saturday, for the first time all seven are around the same table, including also newcomers Emmanuel Macron of France, Theresa May of Britain and the Italian host, Paolo Gentiloni, forging a new dynamic after a year of global political turmoil amid a rise in nationalism. (Domenico Stinellis/Associated Press)

Several fashion designers have said publicly that they will not dress the first lady because they oppose her husband’s policies.

You're point being?

Beautiful, I think that she is trying to make a voice for herself over the big mouth Ivanka who should just stay the hell home.

She's rich...so? Oh...I get it...she paid for it herself......she didn't make someone else take money from taxpayers to pay for it...that is why you have a problem with it....moron.

Yet the republicans had the nerve to bitch about Michelle.

Michelle....who happened to have the right skin color in order to be obama's political wife...........bitched about the rich...while she was living as a 1% er.........that is the problem....

Finally a truly beautiful First Lady. She is stunning.

I got so sick of the leftmedia ass sniffers constantly telling everyone how "beautiful" Mooch was....

She's rich...so? Oh...I get it...she paid for it herself......she didn't make someone else take money from taxpayers to pay for it...that is why you have a problem with it....moron.

Yes, because it will be a Tax write off I bet and the Righties love to give money to the rich to help with their taxes..

New Topics

Forum List

Back