lets start a pool

edward37

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2017
Bob Costa of WaPo just announced that the Senate intel committee has requested all communications and Emails from the Trump campaign going back to the beginning in 2015.

Any takers on how many Emails get 'bleached' prior to a deadline? And how many? 30K ya think...all spam of course?

This is getting bizarre. It's like instant Karma.

Anyway, I bet a chocolate donut about 10K campaign Emails 'disappear' by Monday. Any guesses from the blind DoDO republicans?

There's no there there. As in no classified mail sent to an unprotected server while in office because Trump wasn't in office during that time. Maybe your next reply will improve to stupid.

Bob Costa of WaPo just announced that the Senate intel committee has requested all communications and Emails from the Trump campaign going back to the beginning in 2015.

Any takers on how many Emails get 'bleached' prior to a deadline? And how many? 30K ya think...all spam of course?

Anyway, I bet a chocolate donut about 10K campaign Emails 'disappear' by Monday. Any guesses from the blind DoDO republicans?

When Trump finally has to step down because of his bullshit Pence will be the first to say the loudest "Lock him up".

There's no there there. As in no classified mail sent to an unprotected server while in office because Trump wasn't in office during that time. Maybe your next reply will improve to stupid.

That's not what this is about. It's about communicating with the Russians. Not top secret emails. Try to keep up.

That's not what this is about. It's about communicating with the Russians. Not top secret emails. Try to keep up.
Your evidence for untoward communications with Russia for anyone not fired is even less.

The sheer amount of information requested assures that no investigation will be complete as long as Trump is in office even if it is for two terms.

The whole thing is a weasel out of not finding anything.

Tramp will be out of the White House by Christmas.
He nor anyone else in America can stand his drama and the slow drip of incriminating evidence against him and his criminal staff much longer.

He nor anyone else in America can stand his drama and the slow drip of incriminating evidence against him and his criminal staff much longer.
I was sure he was never going to be POTUS to begin with. Then I was sure he would be gone in 3 months. Now I'm beginning to suspect the goal posts are moving and will continue to move to 2025 when you will be able to say, "I told you so!".

So you saying they are taking/ tearing a page out of Hillary's hand book..?

With white water, bleach bit, smashing blackberrys with a hammer?

Uhm OK...

So in your world a president who won the election can't communicate with foreign leaders before he is sworn in?

So you saying they are taking/ tearing a page out of Hillary's hand book..?

With white water, bleach bit, smashing blackberrys with a hammer?

Uhm OK...

No, she said , "with a cloth or something?".

One of her more memorable lines

This is an egregious invasion of privacy if you ask me.

Early 2015? Seriously?

Who all gets to see this information and what right do they have to request all that?

LOL...you're in for a shitty Christmas.

Your slow drip is of incriminating evidence is nothing more than unfounded allegations from a whole slew of lefty butthurt screwballs like yourself.

Looking for dirt. It's ugly no matter which side is doing it. This is all vanity.
This is not just looking for dirt This is spying, espionage obstructing justice All trump people forget they talked to the Russian ambassador? Called him ,spoke to him Kushner selling America out for money for his huge debt on his building ?

Forum List

Back