Media snow job......The real Trayvon

aa-George-Zimmerman-in-suit-Trayvon-giving-finger.jpg

Trayvon_finger.jpg

And the real sunshine is a black hole.

look at these assholes speculating that trayvon stole something from the store all so they can be happy hes lying cold and dead in the ground.

His fate he created

thus far so sayeth the evidence, witnesses and authorites

Another absolutely creaming their jeans at the thought of dead black children

TM, that is untrue, and a sick characterization of those posting that defend the killer.

Yes it is true.

they dont care about this boy because he was black.

Im too god damned sick of these racist assholes to care how they feel about being called out for what they are.

Trayvon Martin deserved to die.

His fate he created

thus far so sayeth the evidence, witnesses and authorites

A thank you from a guy who said Trayvon deserves to be dead.

gee aint that great

If the grand jury finds Zimmerman acted to stop a forcible felony under threat of great bodily harm or death as the law and state have determined thus far.

Maybe someone from his peer group can learn from his mistake and prevent further tragedy.

You get your news from shitty cop.com now?

Maybe he tossed the receipt when he left the store?
Why don't you start a thread that he is a litterbug?

And maybe he stole the stuff. Giving the notariety of this case the store clerk should be able to answer that question. In fact, so should the electronic equipment they use to scan purchases.

I think he took that god damn receipt and threw it on the ground...

The little bastard

zimmerman actually stole the receipt and ate it.

Where’s Receipt from Corner Store? Did Trayvon Martin Steal Skittles & Arizona Iced Tea? & Was Zimmerman Notified of “Young, Black Male in Hoodie with Stolen Skittles? PeopleAgainstShittyCop Wants to Know! « peopleagainstshittycop

Given the media hype this case has gotten, I'm sure there is a store clerk who would be willing to testify that this upstanding :rolleyes: young man paid for his purchase.

Any neighborhood where I have lived, I have become at least a first name acquaintance of the store clerks. No doubt this is the case with this upstanding :rolleyes: young man.

And maybe he stole the stuff. Giving the notariety of this case the store clerk should be able to answer that question. In fact, so should the electronic equipment they use to scan purchases.

May I ask what difference does it make if he stole $2.00 worth of shitty tasting candy, er I mean Skittles, and yes shitty tasting fits when it comes to Skittles, and $1.00 worth of Arizona Brand Ice Tea? It almost seems as if you are saying he deserved to die because he stole $3.00 worth of merchandise.

Immie

May I ask what difference does it make if he stole $2.00 worth of shitty tasting candy, er I mean Skittles, and yes shitty tasting fits when it comes to Skittles, and $1.00 worth of Arizona Brand Ice Tea? It almost seems as if you are saying he deserved to die because he stole $3.00 worth of merchandise.

Immie

Of course he deserved to die. He was a 6' 3" 160 pound, gold-tooth wearing, finger giving, weed smoking, nigga saying, sex talking, hoodie wearing ****** thief.

If he didn't deserve to die, who does?

You know, the only receipt I ever ask for is when I go to the Murphy's gas station/convenience store and pay with my Wal Mart card, because the receipt has how much money you've got left on the card.

But like I said, if I pay with cash? I don't ask, and the cashier doesn't offer.

You have to have that receipt when you exit Walmart. I've been stopped to many times by that "ding ding ding" not to make sure I have my receipt when leaving the store.

look at these assholes speculating that trayvon stole something from the store all so they can be happy hes lying cold and dead in the ground.

I don't think anybody is happy that Trayvon is dead, we just don't want Zimmerman lynched because of it, and people like Jessie Jackson have already said that even if he's put on trial and found not guilty, they will not stop their demonstrations against him.

“After we stripped the dead suspect and tested him for drug and alcohol use and then dug under his finger and toe nails for any incriminating DNA, we checked his blood-soaked clothes for any kind of evidence of wrong doing. All we found was 34 cents and a couple of baseball cards.” …

“That’s it?” Gretchen Carlson asked dismayed.

“Seems to me that something was obviously missing: why wasn’t there a receipt for the pop [sic] and candy?” …

“We at the Sanford Police Department asked the exact same question, Gretchen,” Lee explained.

“We concluded that the suspect must have stolen the candy and tea, and in my mind that bolstered Mr. Zimmerman’s self-defense claim.

Numerous media outlets and the official police report have established that all Martin had in his possession with him at the time of his death was a bag of Skittles and a can of Arizona Iced Tea. But did he pay for BOTH them.

Determining whether he paid for or stole the items will go a long way in establishing the already questionable character of this young, black male who news reports say DID come from a broken home.

Where’s Receipt from Corner Store? Did Trayvon Martin Steal Skittles & Arizona Iced Tea? & Was Zimmerman Notified of “Young, Black Male in Hoodie with Stolen Skittles? PeopleAgainstShittyCop Wants to Know! « peopleagainstshittycop

Given the media hype this case has gotten, I'm sure there is a store clerk who would be willing to testify that this upstanding :rolleyes: young man paid for his purchase.

Any neighborhood where I have lived, I have become at least a first name acquaintance of the store clerks. No doubt this is the case with this upstanding :rolleyes: young man.

:lol:

Trayvon Martin deserved to die.

See, that just cut all these threads down. No need for blather, just type these five words:

"Trayvon Martin deserved to die."

I do not believe he deserved to die, but I don't think he was "innocent" either.

Innocent of what? Being Black and walking down his street?
Well, no. Sunshine believes he stole skittles and a drink and therefore thinks he deserved to die.

Conservatives belief in due process. Sunshine does not.

You know, the only receipt I ever ask for is when I go to the Murphy's gas station/convenience store and pay with my Wal Mart card, because the receipt has how much money you've got left on the card.

But like I said, if I pay with cash? I don't ask, and the cashier doesn't offer.

You have to have that receipt when you exit Walmart. I've been stopped to many times by that "ding ding ding" not to make sure I have my receipt when leaving the store.

He didn't go to Wal Mart, he went to a convenience store; in this area of Florida, I rarely GET receipts at these stores.

Immie

Of course he deserved to die. He was a 6' 3" 160 pound, gold-tooth wearing, finger giving, weed smoking, nigga saying, sex talking, hoodie wearing ****** thief.

If he didn't deserve to die, who does?

Who rode horses, liked sports and was at his father's home when he went out for Skittles & ICED TEA. NOT DRUGS, NOR LIQUOR, he went for tea & candy...................

Forum List

Back