Media snow job......The real Trayvon

aa-George-Zimmerman-in-suit-Trayvon-giving-finger.jpg

Trayvon_finger.jpg

Curious. Why show pictures of two black kids not Trayvon?
In Sunshine's mind, they all look alike.

And really, this is the problem with rushing to judge someone guilty.

This stupid law needs to be flushed down the toilet.

In the video of Zimmerman arriving at the police station, after the shooting, he is in handcuffs. I would love to know what happened from the time he arrived handcuffed to the time he left as a free man.

In the video of Zimmerman arriving at the police station, after the shooting, he is in handcuffs. I would love to know what happened from the time he arrived handcuffed to the time he left as a free man.

He was questioned, then released. He then to a doctor to treat those massive boo boos....................

This should NOT be a racial issue. Shame on all those folks that are making it so. Making this a racial issue itself makes me question ethics of those that do so. First of all, if Al Sharpton or anyone else here is in the least bit concerned with healing a racial "divide", they wouldn't be concerned at all with the races of those involved, they should be more concerned with INNOCENT people of ALL Races that are being victimized.I think a lot of folks are really concerned about this kid, but we are appalled how this issue is being twisted into something lesser and cheaper than it is.

This should NOT be a racial issue. Shame on all those folks that are making it so. Making this a racial issue itself makes me question ethics of those that do so. First of all, if Al Sharpton or anyone else here is in the least bit concerned with healing a racial "divide", they wouldn't be concerned at all with the races of those involved, they should be more concerned with INNOCENT people of ALL Races that are being victimized.I think a lot of folks are really concerned about this kid, but we are appalled how this issue is being twisted into something lesser and cheaper than it is.

I view the killing as the result of a guy who had failed to be a police officer, thought he was one, and had an itchy trigger finger. Trayvon Martin's race may have made him more suspicious, but he might have not trusted the appearance of many in his "jurisdiction"......

It's a race issue to, we, black folks. Minus the 10 black conservatives. You saying it's not a race issue reinforces why it's a race issue to us.

OK, some are claiming this is not a race issue. Suppose this were a black man that had shot a white boy of 17 in a black leather jacket in the same circumstances. Of course, he would be walking around today unarrested, right?

OK, some are claiming this is not a race issue. Suppose this were a black man that had shot a white boy of 17 in a black leather jacket in the same circumstances. Of course, he would be walking around today unarrested, right?

Less likely..............................

He could only shoot one of these youngsters and not be arrested. Guess which one?

scaled.php

Supposedly he had been to the conveninece store to buy Skittles and Arizona tea. Why wasn't a receipt in his possession as well?

really? you think everyone keeps the receipts...i trash mine on the way out the door...why would anyone keep a receipt for candy and a drink? do you think it was a write off for him?
A better question is why has it taken so long -- weeks, for us to learn that Zimmerman's father is a retired judge? We learned that Martin's father was a truck driver within hours after the initial news report. And why it is Zimmerman's father won't speak on television except in silhouetted profile? I believe Zimmerman's father is a key factor in this case and I'm hoping the FBI is looking deeply into it.

I would not feel this strongly if Trayvon Martin was a gang-banging punk with a criminal record. But he wasn't. And I've been profoundly impressed by his parents who seem like decent, honest, loving parents who have been tossed into a pit of agonizing grief by a paranoid police buff who appears to have been acting out some perverse version of his father's authoritarian power.

I have seen and heard enough to believe there was absolutely no good reason for Zimmerman's conduct. And I am certain that his father's status and its consequent political influence is the reason for the uncommonly casual and lenient performance of the Sanford PD in dealing with a clearly suspicious homicide.

Supposedly he had been to the conveninece store to buy Skittles and Arizona tea. Why wasn't a receipt in his possession as well?

really? you think everyone keeps the receipts...i trash mine on the way out the door...why would anyone keep a receipt for candy and a drink? do you think it was a write off for him?
A better question is why has it taken so long -- weeks, for us to learn that Zimmerman's father is a retired judge? We learned that Martin's father was a truck driver within hours after the initial news report. And why it is Zimmerman's father won't speak on television except in silhouetted profile? I believe Zimmerman's father is a key factor in this case and I'm hoping the FBI is looking deeply into it.

I would not feel this strongly if Trayvon Martin was a gang-banging punk with a criminal record. But he wasn't. And I've been profoundly impressed by his parents who seem like decent, honest, loving parents who have been tossed into a pit of agonizing grief by a paranoid police buff who appears to have been acting out some perverse version of his father's authoritarian power.

I have seen and heard enough to believe there was absolutely no good reason for Zimmerman's conduct. And I am certain that his father's status and its consequent political influence is the reason for the uncommonly casual and lenient performance of the Sanford PD in dealing with a clearly suspicious homicide.

Trayvon was suspended from school 3 times this year. Hardly the sign of a model student or good parenting. As a parent, would you let you teenager out at night while he was suspended from school?

The kid in the first picture is a different Trayvon.

I suppose the fact that Martin has been photographed flipping someone off means he deserved to die in your little mind?

And what is that supposed to mean? :rolleyes:

Photo_on_2010-06-17_at_16.05__2_DC.jpg

pasc-tr1yv4n-aa.jpg

a kid that flipped the bird ..and you try to make it criminal..you are far more a threat that some kid with his hat on backwards
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZGyGnNSABA]Dayglo Abortions - Isn't This Disgusting - YouTube[/ame]

Isn't This Disgusting Lyrics
Dayglo Abortions

So you wanna talk about obscenity EH?
Like the way you treated that hooker last night,
Far fucking out dude you really dominated her
And just think she's about the same age as your daughter
You fucking pig

And how 'bout your daughter you still beat her or do you fuck her
Now too like your whole damn family when you take them out to McDonalds
Burger King and stuff their fucking ugly faces full of that diarrhea
Do you know what I mean like all I wanna know is when are you gonna open
Your eyes and take a look around and realize that its your greed and

Materialism that's destroying this planet
So why don't you shut the fuck up
About censorship cause it's you
That i'm singing about
Asshole

Penetration Fornication Strangulation
Grab a dog spreads its legs ram it in
When I say these things I probably get under your skin
But you probably get horny and masturbate after beating your kid

Well isn't this disgusting and aren't we gross
But it's the things that you do
That really are the most

Lets talk about your kids have you ever fucked one of them up the ass
Or perhaps you prefer to go downtown and pay for someone else's
If they had a real execution on TV you'd probably watch it then say
The sucker got what's coming as you jacked off in the closet

That really are the most

All kids do stuff like that. But they don't all beat their girlfriends like Zimmerman does.

The background of Zimmerman is no more relevant than the background of Martin.

Have you followed this story? I work in Memphis and I am friends with alot of black people. When they heard this story they were enraged that a innocent football playing teen was killed because he was black and had a hoodie. To listen to them he was an angel that was gunned down and did nothing wrong. That MAY be the case, but I told them to wait and see what happens. And guess what, he wasnt an angel, so why does the media portray him as such?

The main issue is not that he should be killed due to wearing a hoodie or acting like a thug, the issue is, WAS he a thug and did he attack Zimmerman. I honestly dont know yet, but neither do all the race baiters bringing this up?

When was the last time Jackson or Sharpton wanted justice for a white/asia/hispanic/indian victum? when was the last time they wanted justice for a black victum that was gunned down by another black? They make money off racism(gotta keep those donations comming in!!!!) and they exploit situations like this. They are the worst people in the world!!!!!!!!!!!

The kid in the first picture is a different Trayvon.

I suppose the fact that Martin has been photographed flipping someone off means he deserved to die in your little mind?

And what is that supposed to mean? :rolleyes:

Photo_on_2010-06-17_at_16.05__2_DC.jpg

pasc-tr1yv4n-aa.jpg

a kid that flipped the bird ..and you try to make it criminal..you are far more a threat that some kid with his hat on backwards
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZGyGnNSABA]Dayglo Abortions - Isn't This Disgusting - YouTube[/ame]

Isn't This Disgusting Lyrics
Dayglo Abortions

So you wanna talk about obscenity EH?
Like the way you treated that hooker last night,
Far fucking out dude you really dominated her
And just think she's about the same age as your daughter
You fucking pig

And how 'bout your daughter you still beat her or do you fuck her
Now too like your whole damn family when you take them out to McDonalds
Burger King and stuff their fucking ugly faces full of that diarrhea
Do you know what I mean like all I wanna know is when are you gonna open
Your eyes and take a look around and realize that its your greed and

Materialism that's destroying this planet
So why don't you shut the fuck up
About censorship cause it's you
That i'm singing about
Asshole

Penetration Fornication Strangulation
Grab a dog spreads its legs ram it in
When I say these things I probably get under your skin
But you probably get horny and masturbate after beating your kid

That really are the most

Lets talk about your kids have you ever fucked one of them up the ass
Or perhaps you prefer to go downtown and pay for someone else's
If they had a real execution on TV you'd probably watch it then say
The sucker got what's coming as you jacked off in the closet

That really are the most

Yeah, little old ladies are SO fierce! RAAAAAAWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRR!

:rolleyes:

He was questioned, then released. He then to a doctor to treat those massive boo boos....................

Just like that?? They say the police wanted to arrest him and it appeared that way when he arrived at the station in handcuffs. But it didn't happen. That's what I keep wondering about. Did someone in authority intervene??

Sanford is supposedly a very unfairly run town:

When it comes to a history of fear, racism, and violence, Sanford, Florida, has a particularly fraught past, one that traces right up to the night a month ago when an unarmed black kid was shot dead on one of its streets, and his killer went free.

Trayvon Martin's Death Extends Sanford's Sordid Legacy | Mother Jones

You know, the only receipt I ever ask for is when I go to the Murphy's gas station/convenience store and pay with my Wal Mart card, because the receipt has how much money you've got left on the card.

But like I said, if I pay with cash? I don't ask, and the cashier doesn't offer.

You have to have that receipt when you exit Walmart. I've been stopped to many times by that "ding ding ding" not to make sure I have my receipt when leaving the store.

Hey Sniper Kitty, I specifically stated that when I leave THE MURPHY'S GAS STATION (which is the Wal-Mart equivalent of a convenience store in their parking lots), and the only time I requested a receipt FROM A CONVENIENCE STORE, was when I was exiting Murphy's after buying something with my Wal-Mart card.

Nothing was said about exiting Wal-Mart.

Just like that?? They say the police wanted to arrest him and it appeared that way when he arrived at the station in handcuffs. But it didn't happen. That's what I keep wondering about. Did someone in authority intervene??

Sanford is supposedly a very unfairly run town:

When it comes to a history of fear, racism, and violence, Sanford, Florida, has a particularly fraught past, one that traces right up to the night a month ago when an unarmed black kid was shot dead on one of its streets, and his killer went free.

Trayvon Martin's Death Extends Sanford's Sordid Legacy | Mother Jones

Notice how you talk about the "Black" kid but say nothing of the race of the shooter. Why is this the first time in history that an Hispanic is referred to as "white"?

Seems to me they are working really hard to make this about racism.

All kids do stuff like that. But they don't all beat their girlfriends like Zimmerman does.

The background of Zimmerman is no more relevant than the background of Martin.

But really it is. The fact is that Martin was displayed as a sweet innocent child and Zimmerman was displayed as an evil gun totin honky lookin to hunt him down a darkie.

The truth is very far from that initial media packaged event meant to be the next round of "Pin the Racecard on the Honky" ® Libtardco.

The facts are coming out about a troubled teen with gangsta wannabe attitudes, gold teeth, several suspensions (one for suspected burglary), drug sales, and questionable associates.

Nobody wants to address the questions about where Martin got the money to pay for his gold grille or the fact that he was 6'3" and in no way the 140 lbs first reported by the libtard media.

Meanwhile, Zimmerman is really a self identified hispanic democrat who mentored black kids in that same neighborhood.

The very idea that their backgrounds don't matter is absurd in the face of how this was presented. It was done to maximise public furor and you know it.

Breitbart exposed how NBC edited out the 911 operator asking what race Martin seemed to be to Zimmerman before he even mentions race.

Now you keep up that liberal narrative.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back