Media snow job......The real Trayvon

Sunshine

Trust the pie.
Dec 17, 2009
aa-George-Zimmerman-in-suit-Trayvon-giving-finger.jpg

Trayvon_finger.jpg

Last edited:
The kid in the first picture is a different Trayvon.

I suppose the fact that Martin has been photographed flipping someone off means he deserved to die in your little mind?

People should be absolutely DISGUSTED with the media and even some of the their elected officials.

They fed into whipping up hate and possibly we will still see some violence come out this.

You wonder why this media has become known as the...drive by media

Supposedly he had been to the conveninece store to buy Skittles and Arizona tea. Why wasn't a receipt in his possession as well?

People should be absolutely DISGUSTED with the media and even some of the their elected officials.

They fed into whipping up hate and possibly we will still see some violence come out this.

I really believe if Zimmerman isn't convicted, there will be some riots....all because of the media and the idiot Sharpton. If Zimmerman is lying, if he did kill Martin NOT in self defense, then he should hang. But now i doubt he could really get a fair trial....

I suppose the fact that Martin has been photographed flipping someone off means he deserved to die in your little mind?

And what is that supposed to mean? :rolleyes:

Photo_on_2010-06-17_at_16.05__2_DC.jpg

pasc-tr1yv4n-aa.jpg

I really believe if Zimmerman isn't convicted, there will be some riots....all because of the media and the idiot Sharpton. If Zimmerman is lying, if he did kill Martin NOT in self defense, then he should hang. But now i doubt he could really get a fair trial....

I don't believe Zimmerman murdered him. It is increasingly clear as pictures emerge of Trayvon giving gang hand signals and tryig to look menacing that he was no little angel. SOME of us saw the media bias in this from day 1. Others are too stupid. Zimmerman has already been Tried and convicted in the media. All that is left is the execution.

if Zimmerman isn't convicted, there will be some riots.... all because of the media and the idiot Sharpton.........and OBAMA!

Obviously some on here are so naive that they don't understand violence is the first order of the day for gangs, a rite of passage in order to belong.

Last edited:

Rational thought and Sunshine.... yea, I just don't see that happening. I'm getting kind of bored with the right wing hacks who keep using this already discredited image for their stupid 'point scoring' fails.

Looks to me a wanna be thug got shot while thugging

Just because i kid flips the bird is no reason to think he attacked anyone.

I have flipped the bird thousands if not tens of thousands of times and I have never attacked anyone.

BTW I have also been suspended from school on more than one occasion and I smoked a little pot in high school too.

Supposedly he had been to the conveninece store to buy Skittles and Arizona tea. Why wasn't a receipt in his possession as well?

really? you think everyone keeps the receipts...i trash mine on the way out the door...why would anyone keep a receipt for candy and a drink? do you think it was a write off for him?

keep receipts or die!

I don't believe Zimmerman murdered him. It is increasingly clear as pictures emerge of Trayvon giving gang hand signals and tryig to look menacing that he was no little angel. SOME of us saw the media bias in this from day 1. Others are too stupid. Zimmerman has already been Tried and convicted in the media. All that is left is the execution.

if Zimmerman isn't convicted, there will be some riots.... all because of the media and the idiot Sharpton.........and OBAMA!

Obviously some on here are so naive that they don't understand violence is the first order of the day for gangs, a rite of passage in order to belong.

next thing you know we will see pics of trayvon giving some other "thug" a terrorist fist jab.

really? you think everyone keeps the receipts...i trash mine on the way out the door...why would anyone keep a receipt for candy and a drink? do you think it was a write off for him?

keep receipts or die!

it is probably her way of insinuating that trayvon stole the stuff, and therefore had to die.

The same people that have screamed that "lynchings" were sooooo horrible (and they were), are calling for a public "lynching" of a "non-black". What is up with that?

Just because i kid flips the bird is no reason to think he attacked anyone.

I have flipped the bird thousands if not tens of thousands of times and I have never attacked anyone.

BTW I have also been suspended from school on more than one occasion and I smoked a little pot in high school too.

That isn't just the 'bird'. That is a street gang hand sign.

http://www.nj.gov/oag/gang-signs-bro.pdf

You don't flip the 'bird' with your thumb up as well.

Forum List

Back