Media snow job......The real Trayvon

“After we stripped the dead suspect and tested him for drug and alcohol use and then dug under his finger and toe nails for any incriminating DNA, we checked his blood-soaked clothes for any kind of evidence of wrong doing. All we found was 34 cents and a couple of baseball cards.” …

“That’s it?” Gretchen Carlson asked dismayed.

“Seems to me that something was obviously missing: why wasn’t there a receipt for the pop [sic] and candy?” …

“We at the Sanford Police Department asked the exact same question, Gretchen,” Lee explained.

“We concluded that the suspect must have stolen the candy and tea, and in my mind that bolstered Mr. Zimmerman’s self-defense claim.

Numerous media outlets and the official police report have established that all Martin had in his possession with him at the time of his death was a bag of Skittles and a can of Arizona Iced Tea. But did he pay for BOTH them.

Determining whether he paid for or stole the items will go a long way in establishing the already questionable character of this young, black male who news reports say DID come from a broken home.

Where’s Receipt from Corner Store? Did Trayvon Martin Steal Skittles & Arizona Iced Tea? & Was Zimmerman Notified of “Young, Black Male in Hoodie with Stolen Skittles? PeopleAgainstShittyCop Wants to Know! « peopleagainstshittycop

Given the media hype this case has gotten, I'm sure there is a store clerk who would be willing to testify that this upstanding :rolleyes: young man paid for his purchase.

Any neighborhood where I have lived, I have become at least a first name acquaintance of the store clerks. No doubt this is the case with this upstanding :rolleyes: young man.

Last edited:
“After we stripped the dead suspect and tested him for drug and alcohol use and then dug under his finger and toe nails for any incriminating DNA, we checked his blood-soaked clothes for any kind of evidence of wrong doing. All we found was 34 cents and a couple of baseball cards.” …

“Seems to me that something was obviously missing: why wasn’t there a receipt for the pop [sic] and candy?” …

“We at the Sanford Police Department asked the exact same question, Gretchen,” Lee explained.

“We concluded that the suspect must have stolen the candy and tea, and in my mind that bolstered Mr. Zimmerman’s self-defense claim.

Numerous media outlets and the official police report have established that all Martin had in his possession with him at the time of his death was a bag of Skittles and a can of Arizona Iced Tea. But did he pay for BOTH them.

Determining whether he paid for or stole the items will go a long way in establishing the already questionable character of this young, black male who news reports say DID come from a broken home.

Where’s Receipt from Corner Store? Did Trayvon Martin Steal Skittles & Arizona Iced Tea? & Was Zimmerman Notified of “Young, Black Male in Hoodie with Stolen Skittles? PeopleAgainstShittyCop Wants to Know! « peopleagainstshittycop

Given the media hype this case has gotten, I'm sure there is a store clerk who would be willing to testify that this upstanding :rolleyes: young man paid for his purchase.

Any neighborhood where I have lived, I have become at least a first name acquaintance of the store clerks. No doubt this is the case with this upstanding :rolleyes: young man.

Trayvon Martin is not on trial. Racist.

You get your news from shitty cop.com now?

Maybe he tossed the receipt when he left the store?

Why don't you start a thread that he is a litterbug?

Last edited:
All kids do stuff like that. But they don't all beat their girlfriends like Zimmerman does.

My kids don't do stuff like that.
Maybe you're raising yours wrong, Gaea forbid you've reproduced.

That is one of the stupidest things any parent can say. For many reasons. But I'm not the least bit surprised it came from you.

I purchased spring water today, no receipt offered, nor did I ask for one.............

The right wing turned on Trayvon Martin the minute President Obama commented on the case. And it didn't matter what he said. He was talking. How dare he!!!

The right does some pretty ignorant things, but this takes the cake. I would be embarrassed to let anybody know I was a right winger. Than God, I'm not. You should all be ashamed. You have done more to make conservatives look bad than George W. Bush and Dan Quayle combined.

People should be absolutely DISGUSTED with the media and even some of the their elected officials.

They fed into whipping up hate and possibly we will still see some violence come out this.

You wonder why this media has become known as the...drive by media

I really believe if Zimmerman isn't convicted, there will be some riots....all because of the media and the idiot Sharpton. If Zimmerman is lying, if he did kill Martin NOT in self defense, then he should hang. But now i doubt he could really get a fair trial....

I agree

Even Scarborough get it.

Joe Scarborough On Trayvon Martin: Conservatives Are 'Fools' For Taking Political Stance (VIDEO)

On Friday, he excoriated some conservative websites for defending Zimmerman and questioning Martin's innocence. He said that he found their behavior "disgusting."

"Why is it that some on the right are actually taking this up as a cause?" Scarborough asked. "As National Review said almost immediately after it happened, this has nothing to do with gun rights, this has nothing to do with the Second Amendment, this has nothing to do with stand your ground laws, this has nothing to do with the NRA. This has everything to do with a guy that's trying to play security cop, who is unhinged, who chased down and shot a 17-year-old kid armed with Skittles and iced tea.'"

Scarborough warned that conservative sites should follow the National Review and "not take this up as a cause." He took issue with their portrayal of Martin in particular.

He said, "some racist websites, but also sadly some fairly mainstream websites are actually going into Trayvon Martin’s social media pages, be it Twitter or MySpace, and they're trying to find ominous looking pictures while skipping over pictures of him holding up a birthday cake smiling, him fishing with his dad, him standing outside proudly of his home dressed in a tux ready to go to prom."

I don't know about these websites, but for me it is not about defending Zimmerman. It is about defending our system of justice. The way I see it is that we currently have a lynch mob roaming about the country looking for George Zimmerman so that they can string him up to the nearest tree. Their only desire is to kill that man.

That is scary to me. It is a powder keg with a lit fuse attached to it.

Immie

And it's as American as apple pie. Maybe George Zimmerman will be the white Hispanics rallying cry a la Emmitt Till.

As much as the rightwing smear machine tries to attack Trayvon Martin what we do know is that Zimmerman is the one with the criminal record

Trayvon was suspended from school 3 times, this year alone. One of those times, they found women's jewelry and a tool for breaking into homes in his backpack.

he was on suspension when this thing happened. Would you have let your teenage son out of the house alone at night when he was suspended from school?

As much as the rightwing smear machine tries to attack Trayvon Martin what we do know is that Zimmerman is the one with the criminal record

Trayvon was suspended from school 3 times, this year alone. One of those times, they found women's jewelry and a tool for breaking into homes in his backpack.

he was on suspension when this thing happened. Would you have let your teenage son out of the house alone at night when he was suspended from school?

I made mine work extra hours at his after-school job.

Trayvon Martin deserved to die.

See, that just cut all these threads down. No need for blather, just type these five words:

"Trayvon Martin deserved to die."

And maybe he stole the stuff. Giving the notariety of this case the store clerk should be able to answer that question. In fact, so should the electronic equipment they use to scan purchases.

Forum List

Back