Media snow job......The real Trayvon

Trayvon was suspended from school 3 times this year. Hardly the sign of a model student or good parenting. As a parent, would you let you teenager out at night while he was suspended from school?
That would depend on what he was suspended for.

If you are aware of the reasons for the suspensions I would be most interested in learning what they are. I believe one was for having an empty marijuana container (?) in his back pack but I didn't know there were two more.

Trayvon was suspended from school 3 times this year. Hardly the sign of a model student or good parenting. As a parent, would you let you teenager out at night while he was suspended from school?

If you are aware of the reasons for the suspensions I would be most interested in learning what they are. I believe one was for having an empty marijuana container (?) in his back pack but I didn't know there were two more.

One for was truancy/tardiness (imo, the dumbest thing you can do in that case) And one was when they found stolen jewelry and a tool for breaking into houses in his backpack (this was also when they found the empty marijuana bag). I do think the cops should have been called on that one. I don't know what the other one was for...I'm sure it was mentioned but I forgot.

Interesting that you would let your child out at night by himself, after having been suspsended from school 3 times in one school year.

almost anything can be labeled a break in tool no evidence the ring was stolen,,he said he found it I have found rings..no one mentions if it had any real value so I suspect it did not
so basically he skipped class and had a empty weed container..sounds like every second kid I went to school with

Last edited:

One for was truancy/tardiness (imo, the dumbest thing you can do in that case) And one was when they found stolen jewelry and a tool for breaking into houses in his backpack (this was also when they found the empty marijuana bag). I do think the cops should have been called on that one. I don't know what the other one was for...I'm sure it was mentioned but I forgot.

Interesting that you would let your child out at night by himself, after having been suspsended from school 3 times in one school year.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qMnEQBiB2s]Scream at Tomorrow....eots - YouTube[/ame]

almost anything can be labeled a break in tool no evidence the ring was stolen,,he said he found it I have found rings..no one mentions if it had any real value so I suspect it did not
so basically he skipped class and had a empty weed container..sounds like every second kid I went to school with

Yanno.........being late and having an empty baggie that once contained herb isn't near as bad as having a record of domestic violence, assault on a cop, and speeding.

Do you really want to compare records?

aa-George-Zimmerman-in-suit-Trayvon-giving-finger.jpg

Trayvon_finger.jpg

Absolutly - The media showed us a little kid was hunted & gunned down by a enormous racist gun nut thug. In reality these to are men of nearly equal weight. They made a big stink about profiling hoodies because they knew he was no child & fits the profile of a killer. According to the FBI 17 year old black males commit the highest violent crime rates of any age group. I bet if there were stats on this age & race group from broken homes with tattoos, hoodies, who assume violent thug rap names, participates in playground fights, case houses & suspended from school they would have a way way way higher crime rate.

None of this means Trayvon was guilty but it is a far cry from the image of the innocent little boy they told us he was.

The other thing is has anyone ever pressed charges against Zimmerman for pulling a gun on them? If he was such a gun nut vigilante on a power trip, there would be situations where this happened before.

Yanno.........being late and having an empty baggie that once contained herb isn't near as bad as having a record of domestic violence, assault on a cop, and speeding.

The victim had no law enforcement encounters of course.

Absolutly - The media showed us a little kid was hunted & gunned down by a enormous racist gun nut thug. In reality these to are men of nearly equal weight. They made a big stink about profiling hoodies because they knew he was no child & fits the profile of a killer. According to the FBI 17 year old black males commit the highest violent crime rates of any age group. I bet if there were stats on this age & race group from broken homes with tattoos, hoodies, who assume violent thug rap names, participates in playground fights, case houses & suspended from school they would have a way way way higher crime rate.

None of this means Trayvon was guilty but it is a far cry from the image of the innocent little boy they told us he was.

The other thing is has anyone ever pressed charges against Zimmerman for pulling a gun on them? If he was such a gun nut vigilante on a power trip, there would be situations where this happened before.

No, Zimmerman doesn't have any charges of pulling a gun on someone.

However................................................

He DOES have charges of domestic violence, assault on a police officer and speeding.

He was questioned, then released. He then to a doctor to treat those massive boo boos....................

Just like that?? They say the police wanted to arrest him and it appeared that way when he arrived at the station in handcuffs. But it didn't happen. That's what I keep wondering about. Did someone in authority intervene??

Sanford is supposedly a very unfairly run town:

When it comes to a history of fear, racism, and violence, Sanford, Florida, has a particularly fraught past, one that traces right up to the night a month ago when an unarmed black kid was shot dead on one of its streets, and his killer went free.

Trayvon Martin's Death Extends Sanford's Sordid Legacy | Mother Jones

Notice how you talk about the "Black" kid but say nothing of the race of the shooter. Why is this the first time in history that an Hispanic is referred to as "white"?

Seems to me they are working really hard to make this about racism.
I believe you are making too much of this distinction.

Hispanic is not a race. It is a recently recognized ethnic category. Some "Hispanics" are Black and some are White.

When I look at the the photos of trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman I see Black and White, Negro and Caucasian. Unless I was told that Zimmerman is "Hispanic" it would not have occurred to me. And if that objective observation qualifies as racism, then I'm a racist.

Originally Posted by Sunshine
Supposedly he had been to the conveninece store to buy Skittles and Arizona tea. Why wasn't a receipt in his possession as well?

you cant be for real..you are just playing a character to mess with our heads...right ?
nobody really thinks like this..right ??

If I say what I believe, I might be called a raciest. However, clearly I am not. I do come from a conservative southern Appalachian family where KKK roadblocks and marches still very occasionally here my home was non racist to the extreme! If we kids or even adult visitors said the N word we would be swiftly and righteously punished, adults would be asked to leave or be thrown out. I credit my deceased (Golden gloves boxer) dad and still living mom for teaching me that we all bleed red blood. That said I wonder where the angry hate mongering Sharpton's, Jackson's and other black activists heads are at? Well I know they are at, there're stuck up their own self serving butts. I would like to know why are they trying to start a race war or general riot ? Thank God the guy that is accused of shooting the black kid was not WHITE! Why are the AL Not so Sharp-ton jumping on this story when tens if not hundreds of black kids die every day due to black on black crime? Well to get back on topic if Zimmerman is guilty he should be charged and given a trial post haste! If Sharpton’s and his buddies rhetoric contributes to a race war or even a riot he should be fully prosecuted…of course that too would probably cause even more riots.

Rb

The kid in the first picture is a different Trayvon.

I suppose the fact that Martin has been photographed flipping someone off means he deserved to die in your little mind?

Rational thought and Sunshine.... yea, I just don't see that happening. I'm getting kind of bored with the right wing hacks who keep using this already discredited image for their stupid 'point scoring' fails.

The POINT is valid. The picture used by the press is of a 12 year old and the picture of Zimmerman is 7 years old. But hey don't let little things like facts get in the way of a good rant.

Do we want to remind you that you claimed an obviously Hispanic man was white?

As I scroll down this page , I'm seeing posts about this kids school records? THe kid had a record for truancy? Yep, sounds like a executable act to me. Are you freakin kidding? And did I see something about Treyvon not having a reciept on him for the ice tea and scittles? Oh yea, he needed to die for that because of course that must mean he shoplifted the candy and drink.
And FIREFLY, as far as Zimmerman have not hsve sny charges or history of pulling a gun on anyone before? Charges for domeistic violence and an assault on a police officer does'nt count for anything in your book? What about the fact that he had callled the cops 46 times prior to this over little stupid things, what about the fact that he WANTED to be a cop but had failed the psychological tests. What about the dispatcher who had told him NOt TO FOLLOW this kid, but he did anyway and then there was 911 recording that had caught him saying "f-------- coon" Why did it take weeks to come up with the story that he was actually attacked by Trayvon? Forget the 'Stand your ground' law, this guy should'nt have even had a gun to begin with!

He was questioned, then released. He then to a doctor to treat those massive boo boos....................

Just like that?? They say the police wanted to arrest him and it appeared that way when he arrived at the station in handcuffs. But it didn't happen. That's what I keep wondering about. Did someone in authority intervene??

When it comes to a history of fear, racism, and violence, Sanford, Florida, has a particularly fraught past, one that traces right up to the night a month ago when an unarmed black kid was shot dead on one of its streets, and his killer went free.

Notice how you talk about the "Black" kid but say nothing of the race of the shooter. Why is this the first time in history that an Hispanic is referred to as "white"?

The shooter is non-black and that's all we need to know. I don't give a damn if he is white or hispanic. There is a history of racism against blacks in that town. If you don't like that fact, I can't help it.

As I scroll down this page , I'm seeing posts about this kids school records? THe kid had a record for truancy? Yep, sounds like a executable act to me. Are you freakin kidding? And did I see something about Treyvon not having a reciept on him for the ice tea and scittles? Oh yea, he needed to die for that because of course that must mean he shoplifted the candy and drink.
And FIREFLY, as far as Zimmerman have not hsve sny charges or history of pulling a gun on anyone before? Charges for domeistic violence and an assault on a police officer does'nt count for anything in your book? What about the fact that he had callled the cops 46 times prior to this over little stupid things, what about the fact that he WANTED to be a cop but had failed the psychological tests. What about the dispatcher who had told him NOt TO FOLLOW this kid, but he did anyway and then there was 911 recording that had caught him saying "f-------- coon" Why did it take weeks to come up with the story that he was actually attacked by Trayvon? Forget the 'Stand your ground' law, this guy should'nt have even had a gun to begin with!

I've said it before, there was a high rate of crime in his neighborhood. When I called the cops over about the crime in my neighborhood, they told me to call as often as I could, about any little thing. You see, the neighborhoods that call the most, get the most patrols. Heck, I even called them when some highschool kids drove their car past me yelling out the window. Was it stupid? Yeah, but no other cars got tar poured on them at night. No more stolen cars. No other break ins...crime virtually stopped in this neighborhood. Of course, I quit making all those calls and crime is up again.

I believe you are making too much of this distinction.

Hispanic is not a race. It is a recently recognized ethnic category. Some "Hispanics" are Black and some are White.

When I look at the the photos of trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman I see Black and White, Negro and Caucasian. Unless I was told that Zimmerman is "Hispanic" it would not have occurred to me. And if that objective observation qualifies as racism, then I'm a racist.

Yeah I'm quite certain you see a white Carlos Santana too. Lying asshatism isn't a good argument.

Forum List

Back