Why is Trump afraid to testify on his own behalf!

What does Biden have to do with this?

Yes the dems are aren't they?

A judge that's got MAJOR TDS issues.

One of my neighbors is a retired police officer and he's even saying that Trump didn't break a single law and this is very scary times when a judge and jury could put you in jail just for simply not liking you.
Biden has everything to do with all of these prosecutions.

He's the reason they're resorting to lawfare and he okayed all of them as well as bribed everyone involved.

Last edited:
Is Trump AFRAID to testify?

He does not always listen to his lawyers & advisors, as we know from his “stolen election” lies. So why not mouth off some more in court vs outside??

Perhaps Trump is chicken to screw up his lies, or to voice “i can’t remember” too many times to win the demented contest with Biden. LOL 😂

1716329357560.png

Biden has everything to do with all of these prosecutions.

He's the reason they're resorting to lawfare and he okayed all of them as well as bribed everyone involved.

Isn't that giving him too much credit?

He does not always listen to his lawyers & advisors, as we know from his “stolen election” lies. So why not mouth off some more in court vs outside??

Perhaps Trump is chicken to screw up his lies, or to voice “i can’t remember” too many times to win the demented contest with Biden. LOL 😂

The judge had to call the fire department after the case burst into flames on cross

He doesn't need to take the stand no case of a crime was shown to have happened. With the exception of Cohen embezzling 60,000

Last edited:
Of course Trump should not take the stand. Michael Cohen's testimony was so damaging to the prosecution that Trump could only be used to rehabilitate Cohen. Let it stand.
Will they go after Cohen for perjury (again) along with grand larceny? Or are they too focused on going after their rival with non-crimes?

P.S. Any news on the kid?

Hack troll thread and bullshit premise and headline duly noted.

When I start to give a fuck what you think, I’ll let you know.
I don’t give a rat’s ass what a shitstain like you does or doesn’t care about, you scumbag vermin cockbite.

Also, you’re off topic. The topic is whether or not a person on trial who elects not to testify is making that decision out of fear.

Only mindless cocksuckers like you insist that it’s a sign of fear. You hack bitch troll.

Feel free to get back to your whining. 👍

I don’t give a rat’s ass what a shitstain like you does or doesn’t care about, you scumbag vermin cockbite.

Also, you’re off topic. The topic is whether or not a person n trial who elects not to testify is making that decision out of fear.

Only mindless cocksuckers like you insist that it’s a sign of fear. You hack bitch troll.

Feel free to get back to your whining. 👍
Winner

Forum List

Back