Media snow job......The real Trayvon

as much as the rightwing smear machine tries to attack trayvon martin what we do know is that zimmerman is the one with the criminal record

trayvon was suspended from school 3 times, this year alone. One of those times, they found women's jewelry and a tool for breaking into homes in his backpack.

He was on suspension when this thing happened. Would you have let your teenage son out of the house alone at night when he was suspended from school?

omg

Where’s Receipt from Corner Store? Did Trayvon Martin Steal Skittles & Arizona Iced Tea? & Was Zimmerman Notified of “Young, Black Male in Hoodie with Stolen Skittles? PeopleAgainstShittyCop Wants to Know! « peopleagainstshittycop

Given the media hype this case has gotten, I'm sure there is a store clerk who would be willing to testify that this upstanding :rolleyes: young man paid for his purchase.

Any neighborhood where I have lived, I have become at least a first name acquaintance of the store clerks. No doubt this is the case with this upstanding :rolleyes: young man.

You get your news from shitty cop.com now?

Maybe he tossed the receipt when he left the store?
Why don't you start a thread that he is a litterbug?

And maybe he stole the stuff. Giving the notariety of this case the store clerk should be able to answer that question. In fact, so should the electronic equipment they use to scan purchases.

I think he took that god damn receipt and threw it on the ground...

The little bastard

And maybe he stole the stuff. Giving the notariety of this case the store clerk should be able to answer that question. In fact, so should the electronic equipment they use to scan purchases.

The little bastard

Which is a criminal offense in Florida.

The little bastard

I don't GET receipts at convenience stores; what does the receipt have to do with the killing?

with her same stupid level of burden of proof you could say Zimmeramn murdered Trayvon for the reciept

Where’s Receipt from Corner Store? Did Trayvon Martin Steal Skittles & Arizona Iced Tea? & Was Zimmerman Notified of “Young, Black Male in Hoodie with Stolen Skittles? PeopleAgainstShittyCop Wants to Know! « peopleagainstshittycop

Given the media hype this case has gotten, I'm sure there is a store clerk who would be willing to testify that this upstanding :rolleyes: young man paid for his purchase.

Any neighborhood where I have lived, I have become at least a first name acquaintance of the store clerks. No doubt this is the case with this upstanding :rolleyes: young man.

You're really quite the stupid little racist bitch, ain't ya Spunk Slime?

First off, whenever I go to Toot n Totum here in Amarillo, if I pay with cash, the cashier generally doesn't offer me a receipt. Shit.......I've even made really big time purchases sometimes when I get money orders, did it once when I owed the IRS and I got 2 money orders worth 500 bucks each, and guess what? No recepit was offered, nor did I get one, as I'd already gotten the money orders.

As far as Trayvon's flipping the bird being a "gang sign"? Really? I learned how to flip the bird when I was in 3rd grade up in Montana (no gangs, nor were there many people up there who weren't white), and guess what? My older step brother (who was white) showed me how to do it WITH MY THUMB EXTENDED, because he said it was easier to see what it was at a distance.

As far as Zimmerman's previous convictions?

The three incidents took place in Orange County, Fla.
•In 2005, Zimmerman, then 20, was arrested and charged with “resisting officer with violence” and “battery of law enforcement officer,” both which are third-degree felonies. The charge was reduced to “resisting officer without violence” and then waived when he entered an alcohol education program. Contemporaneous accounts indicate he shoved an officer who was questioning a friend for alleged underage drinking at an Orange County bar.
•In August 2005, Zimmerman’s ex-fiancee, Veronica Zuazo, filed a civil motion for a restraining order alleging domestic violence. Zimmerman counterfiled for a restraining order against Zuazo. The competing claims were resolved with both restraining orders being granted.
•In December 2006, Zimmerman was charged with speeding. The case was dismissed when the officer failed to show up in court.

U.S. News - Zimmerman accused of domestic violence, fighting with a police officer

So there ya go you stupid bitch.

His fate he created

thus far so sayeth the evidence, witnesses and authorites

Another absolutely creaming their jeans at the thought of dead black children

TM, that is untrue, and a sick characterization of those posting that defend the killer.

Some of us just prefer due process to trial by media. When that becomes a lynchable offense, I'm a dead girl walking... and, frankly, I'm ok with that. I'd die to defend anyone's right to trial by a jury of their peers.

You know, the only receipt I ever ask for is when I go to the Murphy's gas station/convenience store and pay with my Wal Mart card, because the receipt has how much money you've got left on the card.

But like I said, if I pay with cash? I don't ask, and the cashier doesn't offer.

Forum List

Back