Mechanics Of Satanic Enslavement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Said1 said:
Yes, you are missing the point.

No. I am not misisng the point. You're right. It's an abstract idea designed for unity above all else. This kind of new age thinking leads to unity with evil as well, though it does appeal to the coffee klatch nature of many.

rtwngAvngr said:
Who is the Grand Architect of the Universe, no1?

It is just another way to say the Creator. Just as in the Bible you can call God different names such as Father, the Creator, Yahweh, etc.

It is a unique way to talk about Freemasonry and at the same time acknowledge that all the men there believe in God agreeable to their respective religions.

rtwngAvngr said:
You're right. It's an abstract idea .

That's what I was commenting on. Nothing more. If that's not consistent with Christianity, fine, I'm certainly no expert. However, I don't find it evil, when religious worship is not the "groups" primary function. But I can see how some might subscribe to that idea.

Said1 said:
That's what I was commenting on. Nothing more. If that's not consistent with Christianity, fine, I'm certainly no expert. However, I don't find it evil, when religious worship is not the "groups" primary function. But I can see how some might subscribe to that idea.

Cool!

no1tovote4 said:
It is just another way to say the Creator. Just as in the Bible you can call God different names such as Father, the Creator, Yahweh, etc.

It is a unique way to talk about Freemasonry and at the same time acknowledge that all the men there believe in God agreeable to their respective religions.

They do the same during cerimonies and what not at work. Some are Christians, some are not. In a sense, it's almost PC. :laugh:

rtwngAvngr said:
Ok. Then christians don't take oaths to nor worship metaphors.

And they don't take Oaths to the Grand Architect of the Universe. Specifically as I clearly noted before the oath is "So help me God and keep me steadfast in the due performance of the same." Where in that Oath have you seen the words Grand Architect of the Universe?

The Obligation starts, "Erected to Almighty God and dedicated to..."

Where in that phrase are the words "Grand Architect of the Universe"? They aren't there. Use of the metaphor "Grand Architect of the Universe" is only in Lectures and is used to point out that God created the Universe, not as a name.

rtwngAvngr said:
No. I'm not missing the point. Freemasonery is not consistent with christian beleifs according to what I and many others believe. No1, the Freemason, is just going to have to get over it.
Once again based on the sites that can be equated to Liberal Blogs and Moveon respective to the Republican Party. Those sites specifically seek out and assign evil where none exists, preaching to the preconceived notions of the choir of people who never seek beyond the information fed to them.

no1tovote4 said:

Why say oaths to it then? If it's a celebration of each person's separate religion
why personify it and swear allegiance to it? You'd think these religious undertakings would be covered by their respective faiths, separately.

For all of you on the sidelines, this is the kind of discourse we will go through on a public scale before the antichrist uses his new world religion to exterminate or convert bible believing christian through brute force.

rtwngAvngr said:
Why say oaths to it then? If it's a celebration of each person's separate religion
why personify it and swear allegiance to it? You'd think these religious undertakings would be covered by their respective faiths, separately.

You are being deliberately obtuse here. Twice before and now three times I have specifically given the salient words of the Obligation and the Oath...

"Erected to Almighty God and dedicated to..." begins the Obligation..

The Oath part is, "So help me God and keep me steadfast in the due performance of the same."

Where in those phrases is "Grand Architect of the Universe?" It isn't there, that is a myth. A lie. A fabrication. A justification for prejudice. It is not there.

Grand Architect of the Universe is only used in Lectures to point out and set in the mind that God created the universe. You have to be deliberate to misunderstand what I have written here and keep insisting that we take oaths to some other "name" than to God.

rtwngAvngr said:
For all of you on the sidelines, this is the kind of discourse we will go through on a public scale before the antichrist uses his new world religion to exterminate or convert bible believing christian through brute force.

LOL. He won't be found in Freemasonry. As the Fraternity, like all other fraternal orders, has been shrinking in membership since WWII.

And once again with the myth that Freemasonry would exterminate your belief. Just as it has not of any of the Christian members of the Lodge. Or with the Muslim members conversely...

no1tovote4 said:
You are being deliberately obtuse here. Twice before and now three times I have specifically given the salient words of the Obligation and the Oath...

"Erected to Almighty God and dedicated to..." begins the Obligation..

The Oath part is, "So help me God and keep me steadfast in the due performance of the same."

Where in those phrases is "Grand Architect of the Universe?" It isn't there, that is a myth. A lie. A fabrication. A justification for prejudice. It is not there.

Grand Architect of the Universe is only used in Lectures to point out and set in the mind that God created the universe. You have to be deliberate to misunderstand what I have written here and keep insisting that we take oaths to some other "name" than to God.

Ok. Fine. I'm making this all up. Please everyone, research on your own and come to your own conclusions. I don't buy any of this new age crap, personally.

no1tovote4 said:
LOL. He won't be found in Freemasonry. As the Fraternity, like all other fraternal orders, has been shrinking in membership since WWII.

And once again with the myth that Freemasonry would exterminate your belief. Just as it has not of any of the Christian members of the Lodge. Or with the Muslim members conversely...

No. It will just brand as a liar anyone who says freemasonry is inconsistent with their beliefs.

THESE are the guys of whom we should be worried...

attachment.php

Attachments

• $p_wolframHartcoa.jpg
    $p_wolframHartcoa.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 56
The ClayTaurus said:
So what happens, RWA? Since you're the expert: No1 gets high up in the ranks of Masonry and is told that all Gods are the same God, that everyone is worshipping the same God in a different way. No1 refuses to accept this as reality. What happens to him within Masonry? Do you know?
I guess RWA's silence implies he has no idea.

The ClayTaurus said:
I guess RWA's silence implies he has no idea.

Apparently as long as he bows down and says the right words he'll get to the next level; what he really believes is apparently immaterial. Satan has no qualm with deception, but he does demand physical and outward obedience, apparently.

Said1 said:
They do the same during cerimonies and what not at work. Some are Christians, some are not. In a sense, it's almost PC. :laugh:

Pretty much. During Lodge meetings one is not supposed to proselytize or even speak of politics, both are proscribed to promote friendship among the members who have different beliefs.

After the meeting though it is free game. And believe me, the members are not shy in their attempts to save my soul.

no1tovote4 said:
Pretty much. During Lodge meetings one is not supposed to proselytize or even speak of politics, both are proscribed to promote friendship among the members who have different beliefs.

Can't we just all get along? :laugh:

PC = lies and distortions. In the pc world, racial discrimination is called Affirmative Action. WHo could be against something that's affirmative? And action? well, no one likes laziness. :laugh:

rtwngAvngr said:
No. It will just brand as a liar anyone who says freemasonry is inconsistent with their beliefs.

Actually, I don't. Freemasonry is inconsistent with the beliefs of Pagans as they do not believe in One God who created the universe.... Religions or people that do believe in that one all powerful God however will find Freemasonry to align with thier beliefs. It isn't an instrument of worship, a church or anything of the sort. It is a fraternity. This seems to be where the major disconnect is.

Just as I can be part of the Republican or Democrat Party without being a Christian, it doesn't mean that the Republican or Democrat Party is antithetical to Christians. It is much the same with freemasonry. That there are members of different beliefs we are definitely conscious of and seek not to insult during meetings doesn't mean that it is a "religion".

Honestly, it is a fraternal order that attempts to bring men who are religious together to give more power to their charity and to create friendships between men who might otherwise never meet.

rtwngAvngr said:
Can't we just all get along? :laugh:

PC = lies and distortions. In the pc world, racial discrimination is called Affirmative Action. WHo could be against something that's affirmative? And action? well, no one likes laziness. :laugh:

You're funny. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back