Mechanics Of Satanic Enslavement

Status
Not open for further replies.
rtwngAvngr said:
Tell us more, adept.

LOL. Adept? At what?

Most of the time, actually going to a Masonic Temple and watching the guys go in will pretty much disabuse you of every notion of awesome power these guys have.

If such power really existed it is unlikely that Freemasonry would be so open about membership, they are totally unhidden. The "secrets" are easily found on the internet as well as some fantastic stories about evil deeds. Once again, if you watched these men go in to a Lodge you would likely end up laughing at these fully invented fantasies.

no1tovote4 said:
LOL. Adept? At what?

Most of the time, actually going to a Masonic Temple and watching the guys go in will pretty much diabuse you of every notion of awesome power these guys have.

If such power really existed it is unlikely that Freemasonry would be so open about membership, they are totally unhidden. The "secrets" are easily found on the internet as well as some fantastic stories about evil deeds. Once again, if you watched these men go in to a Lodge you would likely end up laughing at these fully invented fantasies.

The real power elite is a secret society inside a secret society inside a ...... on and on. Most are just dufus's like you portray, yet they still must recite their various apostasies to ascend through the ranks. I know they just join for business connecitons.... worldly success.

rtwngAvngr said:
Anyone who knows even a little bit about christian thought knows satan bestows worldly power. Is it really hard to believe therefore, that the worldly powerful are in league with satan? Or do we just really not believe any of this religion crap?
I believe you RWA. :)

rtwngAvngr said:
The real power elite is a secret society inside a secret society inside a ...... on and on. Most are just dufus's like you portray, yet they still must recite their various apostasies to ascend through the ranks. I know they just join for business connecitons.... worldly success.

That was in the past. Membership is down and business is not the major consideration of most who join. Many join out of curiosity because of the stories, fantastic and unrealistic as they are, others join from familial connection. More than 70% of the members are retired people who cannot give this business connection any basis in reality.

Those who stay and actually go to meetings do so because of the charitable organizations that they can take part in. These are actually very few of the members. Most join and you never see them again, they send in a check once per year so that they can say they are Freemasons... Many of those become Shriners and drive around in parades and work at the free hospitals that Freemasons provide.

no1tovote4 said:
That was in the past. Membership is down and business is not the major consideration of most who join. Many join out of curiosity because of the stories, fantastic and unrealistic as they are, others join from familial connection. More than 70% of the members are retired people who cannot give this business connection any basis in reality.

Those who stay and actually go to meetings do so because of the charitable organizations that they can take part in. These are actually very few of the members. Most join and you never see them again, they send in a check once per year so that they can say they are Freemasons... Many of those become Shriners and drive around in parades and work at the free hospitals that Freemasons provide.

Many, but not all. And some halls in podunk holler perhaps have no real connections to any secret hierarchy any more. Their rituals are definitely at odds with christianity, if you believe words and oaths actually mean anything, or uttering them offends jesus.

rtwngAvngr said:
Many, but not all. And some halls in podunk holler perhaps have no real connections to any secret hierarchy any more. Their rituals are definitely at odds with christianity, if you believe words and oaths actually mean anything, or uttering them offends jesus.

I have seen nothing in the ritual work that is at odds with any religion. Nothing in the ritual would offend Jesus, or for that matter Muslims. There are members that are of almost every major religion, Masonry only requires a belief in One True God, it doesn't teach against any religion or expect you to convert from whatever religion you use.

The "not all" would be disabused quickly of the whole "business connection" that I was talking about in that post. It really doesn't exist, there simply aren't enough Freemasons to provide enough business to make it worth it.

no1tovote4 said:
I have seen nothing in the ritual work that is at odds with any religion. Nothing in the ritual would offend Jesus, or for that matter Muslims. There are members that are of almost every major religion, Masonry only requires a belief in One True God, it doesn't teach against any religion or expect you to convert from whatever religion you use.

The "not all" would be disabused quickly of the whole "business connection" that I was talking about in that post. It really doesn't exist, there simply aren't enough Freemasons to provide enough business to make it worth it.

http://www.equip.org/free/DM166.htm

The Masonic Lodge in America is a highly influential organization claiming some four million members. Masonic leaders argue the lodge is not a religion but merely a fraternal body that seeks to better society and also assist the Christian church. It does this, they claim, by helping Christians become better members of their own faith.

The truth is that Masonry is a distinct religion that espouses teachings incompatible with Christian faith in the areas of God, salvation, and other important doctrines. It is therefore inconsistent for any Christian to swear the oaths of Masonry to uphold and support the Lodge when Masonry's own ritual, doctrines, and impact in history have denied and opposed biblical teaching.

This is so despite the 1993 recommendation of the Southern Baptists at their annual convention that membership in the Lodge can be left to the Christian's individual conscience.

rtwngAvngr said:

Right, using a conspiracy site to back up your idea that it is somehow a conspiracy.

Truly, one way to judge is to meet the men who are Freemasons, talk to them. Most are Christians, some like me are not. Never have I been asked to deny my Faith, nor have any Christians in the lodge. This is a myth.

Remember that the whole 4,000,000 figure is an extremely small group considering that at the beginning of the nation almost every man was a Freemason. George Washington definitely was, Thomas Jefferson, in fact most of the Founders were Freemasons. To say that somehow there is a ton of evil residing within the Fraternity (for that is what it is, not a religion) denies much of our history. It would be like me saying that some members have never gone too far and done foolish things.. Of course they have, like the membership of any group there are always foolish members, some that might even be bad...

Most of what the Southern Baptists object to are ancient usages of language where the meaning is not the same as current usage of the word.

Such as Furniture in the ancient usage being "that which is necessary" not couches...

I do realize that there is little I can do or say to you here on this site that might change your mind, but I have suggested what probably can. Meet the men, judge them by their character and actions rather than by what you see on sites from people who are admittedly not members but seem to be able to judge that which they have not seen or been part of. The reality will amaze you, there is no religion of Freemasonry, all men who believe in One True God can become masons regardless of Faith and none are ever asked to deny their faith.

no1tovote4 said:
Right, using a conspiracy site to back up your idea that it is somehow a conspiracy.

Truly, one way to judge is to meet the men who are Freemasons, talk to them. Most are Christians, some like me are not. Never have I been asked to deny my Faith, nor have any Christians in the lodge. This is a myth.

Remember that the whole 4,000,000 figure is an extremely small group considering that at the beginning of the nation almost every man was a Freemason. George Washington definitely was, Thomas Jefferson, in fact most of the Founders were Freemasons. To say that somehow there is a ton of evil residing within the Fraternity (for that is what it is, not a religion) denies much of our history. It would be like me saying that some members have never gone too far and done foolish things.. Of course they have, like the membership of any group there are always foolish members, some that might even be bad...

Most of what the Southern Baptists object to are ancient usages of language where the meaning is not the same as current usage of the word.

Such as Furniture in the ancient usage being "that which is necessary" not couches...

I do realize that there is little I can do or say to you here on this site that might change your mind, but I have suggested what probably can. Meet the men, judge them by their character and actions rather than by what you see on sites from people who are admittedly not members but seem to be able to judge that which they have not seen or been part of. The reality will amaze you, there is no religion of Freemasonry, all men who believe in One True God can become masons regardless of Faith and none are ever asked to deny their faith.

more

Masonic teaching are new age universalism, which is NOT compatible with christianity. Christianity does NOT believe any old god will do. And your judgement by works is also addressed in the article.

Masonry thus argues that all people of varying faiths are really praying to the one true God, the universal Father of humankind, regardless of the name they give him. Nevertheless, this "Almighty Parent" of Masonry is a different God than Christianity teaches — a fact conceded by both Masonic sympathizers as well as Masons themselves. The Baptist Study agreed that the Great Architect of Masonry is not the Jehovah of the Bible: "The Masonic Great Architect of the Universe appears more like the Aristotelian 'First Cause' than the personal God who has revealed Himself in the Bible."21

In his encyclopedia on Masonry, Masonic authority Henry Wilson Coil refers to the biblical God as "a partisan, tribal God" and implies that such a God-concept is far inferior to the God of Masonry, which is

a boundless, eternal, universal, undenominational, and international, Divine Spirit, so vastly removed from the speck called man, that He cannot be known, named, or approached. So soon as man begins to laud his God and endow him with the most perfect human attributes, such as justice, mercy, beneficence, etc., the Divine essence is depreciated and despoiled....The Masonic test [for membership] is a Supreme Being, and any qualification added is an innovation and distortion (emphasis added).22

Coil even admits that "monotheism... violates Masonic principles, for it requires belief in a specific kind of Supreme Deity" (emphasis added).23 Of course, at this point Coil has just excluded the God of biblical teaching and Christian faith for being too specific despite the fact that he has ascribed a specific doctrine of God (eternal, unknowable, etc.) to Masonry.

Masonic authority24 Albert Pike also denies the biblical God. He argues that "if our conceptions of God are those of the ignorant, narrow-minded, and vindictive Israelite...we feel that it is an affront and an indignity to [God]...."25 Anyone who has ever read what Albert Pike and other Masons have taught about God in the higher degrees of Masonry knows that the God of Masonry has nothing whatever to do with the God of the Bible.26 For example, Pike categorized the God of Scripture as a false god and an idol when he wrote that "every religion and every conception of God is idolatrous, insofar as it is imperfect, and as it substitutes a feeble and temporary idea in the shrine of that Undiscoverable Being [of Masonry]..." (emphasis added).27

If Masonry rejects the God of Christianity, however, how can it logically claim to be the true friend of Christian faith? Further, if it offers an unknowable, unapproachable, and undiscoverable God beyond the different concepts of God found in other religions, how can it appropriately or logically ask the men of those religions to join its local lodges?

Masonry does this because it seeks to develop a worldwide religious brotherhood beyond the sectarian religious beliefs of humankind. To further this goal it must, at one level, accept all religions, while simultaneously pointing and leading to a "higher" truth beyond separatist religion — a truth that is capable of uniting all men in a common universal brotherhood, that is, the fraternity of Masonry.

Masonry therefore encourages all members of different religions to pray to and worship their own respective gods: Brahma, Krishna, Allah, Buddha, Jehovah, Vishnu, Jesus, and so forth. This is the means by which Masonry can appeal to the members of all the different religions in the world and attempt to unite them in a universal "common brotherhood."

But then Masons cannot possibly all be praying to the same God because all these gods are different in nature and in what they expect of humans (if they expect anything). In other words, the Masonic doctrine of the spiritual "Fatherhood of God and Brotherhood of man" is only valid if there is some larger God beyond the contradictory lesser gods that people worship.

On the one hand Masonry claims it is an organization of tolerance that accepts the different religions of all people; on the other hand, it offers a supreme God that is supposedly the one true God that all people are really praying to, who is beyond the inferior, primitive concepts of individual religion — whether Christian, Hindu, Islamic, Buddhist, or any other.28

At whatever level Masonry approaches God, however, its theology presents irresolvable conflicts for the Christian. If the Christian God is merely an inferior and false concept, then Masonry denies that the God of the Bible is the one true God. Further, if Masonry points Christians to an unknowable "Almighty Parent" beyond all religion, then it encourages Masons to worship a false god, and this is idolatry. This violates the first commandment in which God warned His people, "You shall have no other gods before Me" (see Exod. 20:4-6; Deut. 13:1-5).

C.W Leadbetter, 33rd degree Mason, acknowledges the invocation of spirits in masonic rituals. Leadbetter, writing in his book The Hidden Life in Freemasonry, says,

"The 30th degree brings its Angel also, of appropriate character - a great blue Deva of the First Ray, who lends his strength to the Knight K.H., somewhat as the crimson Angel assists the Ex. and perf. Bro. of the Rose-Croix. The 33rd degree gives two such splendid fellow-workers - spirits of gigantic size as compared to humanity, and radiantly white in colour."

Leadbetter also writes about the 33rd degree ritual that involves the binding of the initiate with the “Spiritual king of the world himself.”

"The 33rd degree links the Sovereign Grand Inspector General with the Spiritual King of the World Himself, That Mightiest of Adepts who stands at the head of the Great White Lodge, in whose strong hands lie the destinies of earth”

Christians know that the lord of this world is Satan, the God of this world is the devil himself.

1 John 5:19

"We know that we are of God, and the whole world lies in the power of the evil one."

2 Chorinthians Chapter 4 verse 3-4

"But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them."

no1tovote4 said:

Damn ..... my grandfather and father are evil geniuses of the NWO? And here I thought they were just dottering old fools. :laugh:

rtwngAvngr said:
more

Masonic teaching are new age universalism, which is NOT compatible with christianity. Christianity does NOT believe any old god will do. And your judgement by works is also addressed in the article.

It does not teach any specific religion. It never mentions the specific God because of the multitude of religions in the Fraternity, not because people there don't believe in a specific Deity.

The site takes generalities and gives them a sinister lean for those that are prone to dislike what is kept secret from them. As I stated before, the "secrets" have been joked about for centuries as "secrets that are not secrets". Some of the earliest writing about the Fraternity from the POV of a person who was not a freemason involves joking about the "secrets".

The "article" is written by one that has an agenda, is not scholarly at all, simply Judgemental. As I stated before, the Founders were almost universally freemasons, do you really judge them to be "evil" in some way?

Talk to and meet the men, find out what is true and what is not, not from websites that are equal to moveon.org talking about Bush but from the people who actually are freemasons.

If you truly believe I have less belief in my religion because I am a freemason then you have clearly not read my posts. Just as most of the men at the Lodge have equal beliefs of their own. Freemasonry, however, promotes friendship and brotherly love and therefore prohibits any proselytizing during meetings. You can however go downstairs and drink coffee and attempt to convert me after the meeting, in fact I have had that very thing happen to me.

Most of the "evils" of freemasonry are built on some sort of fear of the secret, building an opinion on fear and from sites that seek the sinister from any simple action because a man may be a freemason certainly will give you no good view of the fraternity.

It would be like going to moveon to learn a fair amount about the rebublican party, it certainly won't give you any reasonable picture of the people.

GunnyL said:
Damn ..... my grandfather and father are evil geniuses of the NWO? And here I thought they were just dottering old fools. :laugh:

Yeah, who donated money and time to charity. Terrible people those freemasons....

It's like thinking the Boy Scouts are evil because their oath doesn't mention Jesus.

no1tovote4 said:
Yeah, who donated money and time to charity. Terrible people those freemasons....

It's like thinking the Boy Scouts are evil because their oath doesn't mention Jesus.

I wouldn't want to be around anyone suggesting to SgtMajL or CMsgtL that they were evil or members of evil organizations. Just doesn't sound like a safe place to be! :laugh:

no1tovote4 said:

methinks he doth protest too much...

detective.gif

no1tovote4 said:

So they don't believe the oaths they take. It's just words. Or they don't want to think about whether or not it conflicts with their christian beliefs. That's fine.
The god of masonry is admittedly not the old testament god. There are hundreds of pages to this effect. Keep your head in the sand that's fine. Universalism is not enlightened, it's new age satanic crap.

Did you read the very valid points regarding this issue?

no1tovote4 said:
It does not teach any specific religion. It never mentions the specific God because of the multitude of religions in the Fraternity, not because people there don't believe in a specific Deity.

The site takes generalities and gives them a sinister lean for those that are prone to dislike what is kept secret from them. As I stated before, the "secrets" have been joked about for centuries as "secrets that are not secrets". Some of the earliest writing about the Fraternity from the POV of a person who was not a freemason involves joking about the "secrets".

The "article" is written by one that has an agenda, is not scholarly at all, simply Judgemental. As I stated before, the Founders were almost universally freemasons, do you really judge them to be "evil" in some way?

Talk to and meet the men, find out what is true and what is not, not from websites that are equal to moveon.org talking about Bush but from the people who actually are freemasons.

If you truly believe I have less belief in my religion because I am a freemason then you have clearly not read my posts. Just as most of the men at the Lodge have equal beliefs of their own. Freemasonry, however, promotes friendship and brotherly love and therefore prohibits any proselytizing during meetings. You can however go downstairs and drink coffee and attempt to convert me after the meeting, in fact I have had that very thing happen to me.

Most of the "evils" of freemasonry are built on some sort of fear of the secret, building an opinion on fear and from sites that seek the sinister from any simple action because a man may be a freemason certainly will give you no good view of the fraternity.

It would be like going to moveon to learn a fair amount about the rebublican party, it certainly won't give you any reasonable picture of the people.

Right, and worshipping a non specific generalized god is not consistent with christianity.

rtwngAvngr said:
So they don't believe the oaths they take. It's just words. Or they don't want to think about whether or not it conflicts with their christian beliefs. That's fine.
The god of masonry is admittedly not the old testament god. There are hundreds of pages to this effect. Keep your head in the sand that's fine. Universalism is not enlightened, it's new age satanic crap.

Did you read the very valid points regarding this issue?

There is not "God of Freemasonry" that is a myth.

The Oaths do not conflict with any religion. This is also a myth.

There is no specific God of Masonry, they accept you whichever God you believe in. The only necessity is that you believe in one God that Created the Universe... Not what you name that God.

Did you meet any Freemasons, and if you have what religion are they? 99% of our Lodge are of some Christian church.

I certainly don't worship any God of Masons, nor have I ever been asked to. The christians at the Lodge consistently attempt to save my soul after Lodge Meetings...

If you really want to know something about the men in freemasonry meet a couple and find out, don't read some moveon.org style website... You are smarter than that.

It is easy to get set on a belief about people that you do not know from a page that reinforces those beliefs... The "valid points" you bring forward are equally valid as the points brought up about republicans on DU... They are based somewhere in reality but all are given sinister spin to make people believe in evil that is not there and to people who know freemasons they are equally as reactionary.

When have I ever given you the impression that I believe in some weird "Freemason God"? That is total rubbish....

Once again, the founders of the Nation, this one... You know the good old U.S. of A. were almost universally Freemasons, were they evil and by making this nation were they promoting evil? I think you have fallen for the oldest trick in the book, that of "secret envy".

rtwngAvngr said:
Right, and worshipping a non specific generalized god is not consistent with christianity.

Nobody "worships" some non-specific God. You cannot catch this point because you refuse to listen to any reason except that of the reactionary site you want to believe in. As a freemason you are expected to worship whichever God you believe in. You do not go to Lodge to worship, you go to plan charitable programs and talk about the sick and distressed of the Lodge.

It is a Fraternity, like any Fraternity you might find on a College Campus, only with less secrets and a directive to give charity.

It's like the Boy Scouts, you can't be an atheist but they don't expect you to believe in any specific religion or to convert to be either a Boy Scout or a Freemason.

no1tovote4 said:
Nobody "worships" some non-specific God. You cannot catch this point because you refuse to listen to any reason except that of the reactionary site you want to believe in. As a freemason you are expected to worship whichever God you believe in. You do not go to Lodge to worship, you go to plan charitable programs and talk about the sick and distressed of the Lodge.

It is a Fraternity, like any Fraternity you might find on a College Campus, only with less secrets and a directive to give charity.

It's like the Boy Scouts, you can't be an atheist but they don't expect you to believe in any specific religion or to convert to be either a Boy Scout or a Freemason.

Ok. You don't worship it. You just take oaths to it. Or whatever. Choose a verb. It's incompatible with christianity. There are literally thousands of sites explaining this. You're not arguing with me, you're arguing with the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back