Mechanics Of Satanic Enslavement

Status
Not open for further replies.
rtwngAvngr said:
Ok. You don't worship it. You just take oaths to it. Or whatever. Choose a verb. It's incompatible with christianity. There are literally thousands of sites explaining this. You're not arguing with me, you're arguing with the truth.

No, you take Oaths to God, what name you might be thinking of is your responsibility. Literally, the Oath part of the Obligation is "So help me God and keep me steadfast in the due performance of the same!"

Ever taken an Oath where you used 'So Help me God!'? Pretty much everybody who takes an Oath rather than affirms the truth in court does.

I understand that you think somehow that I am evil and horrid because I am a Freemason even though I have never given you any evidence of such. I have supported everybody's right to their religion as we do in the Lodge and in fact have given strong support to Christians throughout the board...

It's okay, you can ignore actual information for your moveon.org-style anti-mason site. Just don't jump on any Liberals when they use information from moveon to "prove" their point.

no1tovote4 said:
No, you take Oaths to God, what name you might be thinking of is your responsibility. Literally, the Oath part of the Obligation is "So help me God and keep me steadfast in the due performance of the same!"

Ever taken an Oath where you used 'So Help me God!'? Pretty much everybody who takes an Oath rather than affirms the truth in court does.

I understand that you think somehow that I am evil and horrid because I am a Freemason even though I have never given you any evidence of such. I have supported everybody's right to their religion as we do in the Lodge and in fact have given strong support to Christians throughout the board...

It's okay, you can ignore actual information for your moveon.org-style anti-mason site. Just don't jump on any Liberals when they use information from moveon to "prove" their point.

You're wrong. There are literally thousands of sites saying as much. You don't want to think about it. That's fine, but your soul is in danger. That's my opinion as well as the opinion of many others.

I don't think you're a bad guy no1. Christians have a say too as to whether or not Masonery is consistent with their beliefs. The muslims also tell Christians that THEIR religion is consistent with Christian beliefs, but it obviously is not since they believe the koran has precedence over the bible and that jesus was merely a prophet.

http://www.religiouscounterfeits.org/ml_gaotu.htm

You see, at first, when one starts up the ladder of degrees of Freemasonry, he is made aware that you may worship any God and still be a Mason. This is made to seem as if they are very "liberal" and don't want to offend anyone by excluding anybody's idea of who God is. But, then when you reach on into the higher degrees of Masonry, they in effect let you find out the "Royal Secret" that the God of the Christians is the same God as was worshipped by the Babylonians, Egyptians, and any other Pagan Religion! They make it seem very alluring and mysterious, having you think that some great "wisdom" is just around the corner, if you follow on further into the degrees of Masonry. This so-called "secret wisdom" is merely the idea that all Gods are really just variations of the "One" God, The Sun God!

rtwngAvngr said:
nothing. believe what you want.
I was referring to
But, then when you reach on into the higher degrees of Masonry, they in effect let you find out the "Royal Secret" that the God of the Christians is the same God as was worshipped by the Babylonians, Egyptians, and any other Pagan Religion! They make it seem very alluring and mysterious, having you think that some great "wisdom" is just around the corner, if you follow on further into the degrees of Masonry. This so-called "secret wisdom" is merely the idea that all Gods are really just variations of the "One" God, The Sun God!
What happens if you don't subscribe to that as you get higher up in Masonry? Are you stoned? Excommunicated? Blacklisted? Anything?

rtwngAvngr said:
You're wrong. There are literally thousands of sites saying as much. You don't want to think about it. That's fine, but your soul is in danger. That's my opinion as well as the opinion of many others.

You are wrong. Thousands of sites doesn't mean that they are right. There are literally thousands of sites saying the republicans are evil, they are not any more right because of the numbers, they in fact are equally wrong and for the same reason. They seek out the sinister where it doesn't exist, they manufacture it if it doesn't, and then they report it to willing masses that are pre-conditioned to believe what they put out rather than actually finding out for themselves.

Most of these sites use information from the same sourcing that wasn't objective but sought to find "evil" and was willing to manufacture it where none exists.

I know what my experience is like, I know the Christians that are members of the Lodge are still Christians... still believe in the Three-in-One as the only Deity and still attempt to convert me. Their beliefs have not changed because of the Lodge.

You are right, if your view of God is right then I am doomed, but that would be regardless of whether I was a Freemason... It would be because I am not a Christian.

Once again, do you truly believe the founders were evil monsters creating a foul and evil creation to take over the world? Think hard about this... Look at what they did create, actually read that document they used to create it. Judge by their action, not your prejudice. Just as I ask you to judge me off of my actions, what you actually know about me.

If you believe that I am some sort of religious eunuch because I became a Freemason then you clearly don't understand my posts and all this time you have spent here has been wasted. I have strong beliefs that are evident and unpretended, I have no fear of relating them or supporting you in your beliefs. It is a fabrication proved to be so by every person I have known as a Freemason... You can even meet some and judge for yourself rather than finding sites that preach to your pre-conceived notions of what you want to think. I think you would be pleasantly surprised.

rtwngAvngr said:
I don't think you're a bad guy no1. Christians have a say too as to whether or not Masonery is consistent with their beliefs. The muslims also tell Christians that THEIR religion is consistent with Christian beliefs, but it obviously is not since they believe the koran has precedence over the bible and that jesus was merely a prophet.

What I have been telling you and you have been conveniently ignoring is that there is no specific "Freemason Beliefs" that is where the rubbish lies and almost all of your misconception. There are Christian Freemasons, Muslim, Jewish, Native American Religions, Buddists (;)) etc. that are Freemasons. Each keeps their beliefs, are taught none other, do not suddenly believe in a different God, are not taught any new moral code, in short they never convert to this supposed religion that these sites assign to all Freemasons. It doesn't happen like you pretend to know it does.

You have this odd conception of Freemasonry that suddenly those that become members are magically transported to the land of make believe and their lifelong religions do not matter to them. I would not have become a Freemason if they wanted me to convert to some oddball religion, nor would all the men I know as Freemasons. They believe in their religions as strongly as ever and Freemasonry is pretty consistent with all of them, considering it is a place of friendship and not worship. It isn't a Church, it is a Lodge.

The ClayTaurus said:
I was referring toWhat happens if you don't subscribe to that as you get higher up in Masonry? Are you stoned? Excommunicated? Blacklisted? Anything?

No, nothing would happen at all. Plus, this is rubbish to begin with, they don't teach that the Deity is one and the same with other religions, it is total hogwash.

They do use emblems of history to impress teaching in the memory but it is allegory and not religion that they are teaching. They use it as mnemonic device so you can retain information.

no1tovote4 said:
No, nothing would happen at all. Plus, this is rubbish to begin with, they don't teach that the Deity is one and the same with other religions, it is total hogwash.

They do use emblems of history to impress teaching in the memory but it is allegory and not religion that they are teaching. They use it as mnemonic device so you can retain information.
I assumed as much, but I just thought it telling that his site only stated some "goal" of the Masons without explaining what happens detrimentally to you if you refuse to buy into it.

So what happens, RWA? Since you're the expert: No1 gets high up in the ranks of Masonry and is told that all Gods are the same God, that everyone is worshipping the same God in a different way. No1 refuses to accept this as reality. What happens to him within Masonry? Do you know?

The ClayTaurus said:
I assumed as much, but I just thought it telling that his site only stated some "goal" of the Masons without explaining what happens detrimentally to you if you refuse to buy into it.

So what happens, RWA? Since you're the expert: No1 gets high up in the ranks of Masonry and is told that all Gods are the same God, that everyone is worshipping the same God in a different way. No1 refuses to accept this as reality. What happens to him within Masonry? Do you know?

:banned:

no1tovote4 said:

Who is the Grand Architect of the Universe, no1?

Said1 said:
That depends on what you believe to be true. The "Arichtech" is the creator, who that is depends on your religious beliefs..

Christians don't worship abstract placeholders, or empty containers which any and or all gods can be projected into by the individual.

rtwngAvngr said:
Christians don't worship abstract placeholders, or empty containers which any and or all gods can be projected into by the individual.
You're missing the point. No1 explained this to you, already.

Said1 said:
You're missing the point. No1 explained this to you, already.

No. I'm not missing the point. Freemasonery is not consistent with christian beleifs according to what I and many others believe. No1, the Freemason, is just going to have to get over it.

rtwngAvngr said:
No. I'm not missing the point. Freemasonery is not consistent with christian beleifs according to what I and many others believe. No1, the Freemason, is just going to have to get over it.

Yes, you are missing the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back