Mechanics Of Satanic Enslavement

Status
Not open for further replies.
rtwngAvngr said:
Apparently as long as he bows down and says the right words he'll get to the next level; what he really believes is apparently immaterial. Satan has no qualm with deception, but he does demand physical and outward obedience, apparently.
That's not an answer. What happens if he refuses to submit publicly to one God amongst all religions. Is he denied advancement in Masonry?

rtwngAvngr said:
Can't we just all get along? :laugh:

PC = lies and distortions. In the pc world, racial discrimination is called Affirmative Action. WHo could be against something that's affirmative? And action? well, no one likes laziness. :laugh:

It is only during the meetings specifically. They do not promote such activity anyway...

Most of the time it is people voting on whether or not to pay the phone bill and people find no need to invoke their Deity (whomever it might be). Then there are reports on the school reading program, the child identity program, etc...

Then they speak of who is sick or not and where to visit them. (They leave it to you whether or not you want to pray for them.)..

After the meeting we go downstairs and have some coffee and then get into politics and religion, etc.

(Now watch, he'll specifically leave out the part where they are welcome to promote their religion again so he can continue to believe when faced with an uncomfortable truth!)

The ClayTaurus said:
That's not an answer. What happens if he refuses to submit publicly to one God amongst all religions. Is he denied advancement in Masonry?

I don't know for sure, but I image refusal to take the next oath, whatever it may be, would preclude one's advancement toward the Prince of the air. But I could be lying. :rolleyes:

The ClayTaurus said:
Good enough for me.

Speculate clay. Use YOUR brain. What generally happens in organizations if you refuse to participate in their quaint and harmless, yet obligatory rituals?

rtwngAvngr said:
I don't know for sure, but I image refusal to take the next oath, whatever it may be, would preclude one's advancement toward the Prince of the air. But I could be lying. :rolleyes:

Or insane. I gave you the Oath (only the portion saying "So help me God" is an Oath) and the salient part of the Obligation (the requirements of action before the Oath) and showed that it is none other than God to which we take that Oath to seal our Obligation... It is disingenuous to continue arguing some other "name" that doesn't exist in any Oath or Obligation we take.

You quite literally have a misconception that no evidence can change. I can understand that. I just refuse to accept the spread of it against direct evidence of my actions, the actions of the founders who were overwhelmingly members of the fraternity, and the actions of the very religious that I know among the brothers of the fraternity.

Believe as you wish, just don't expect me to sit here while you tell others that I am evil incarnate and seek to proselytize for the anti-Christ...

rtwngAvngr said:
Speculate clay. Use YOUR brain. What generally happens in organizations if you refuse to participate in their quaint and harmless, yet obligatory rituals?
You mean the quaint, harmless, obligatory rules that, according to the Freemason himself, are non-existent?

no1tovote4 said:
It is only during the meetings specifically. They do not promote such activity anyway...

Most of the time it is people voting on whether or not to pay the phone bill and people find no need to invoke their Deity (whomever it might be). Then there are reports on the school reading program, the child identity program, etc...

Then they speak of who is sick or not and where to visit them. (They leave it to you whether or not you want to pray for them.)..

After the meeting we go downstairs and have some coffee and then get into politics and religion, etc.

(Now watch, he'll specifically leave out the part where they are welcome to promote their religion again so he can continue to believe when faced with an uncomfortable truth!)

That's right it's all fine and dandy. Im a big fat liar. There aren't thousands of websites saying the same thing I am. And if there are, they're liars too. :rotflmao:

The ClayTaurus said:
You mean the quaint, harmless, obligatory rules that, according to the Freemason himself, are non-existent?

Right. Im lying about that too. There are not oaths or things you must say or rituals of any kind. It's just a big pancake supper. Move along. There's nothing to see here. What are you looking at?

rtwngAvngr said:
That's right it's all fine and dandy. Im a big fat liar. There aren't thousands of websites saying the same thing I am. And if there are, they're liars too. :rotflmao:
Your "thousands of websites agree with me" logic implies G dub is a bad, bad man. And so is Rush.

rtwngAvngr said:
Right. Im lying about that too. There are not oaths or things you must say or rituals of any kind. It's just a big pancake supper. Move along. There's nothing to see here. What are you looking at?
Well, if you're not lying, you're implying no1 is. Right? Lying for satan?

The ClayTaurus said:
Well, if you're not lying, you're implying no1 is. Right? Lying for satan?

That's right. I'M accusing OTHERS of lying. :rolleyes:

People, people... RWA is totally and completely correct every time. Are you incapable of learning?

How was that, J?

The ClayTaurus said:
Your "thousands of websites agree with me" logic implies G dub is a bad, bad man. And so is Rush.

My point is that I just didn't get up and decide to make up stuff about masons. The Masonic rituals, which may or may not exist, are fairly well documented, despite their possible nonexistence, and have been analyzed by many christians and found inconsistent with christian beliefs. I could be lying though.

rtwngAvngr said:
That's right. I'M accusing OTHERS of lying. :rolleyes:
Well, one of the two of you has to be lying. The quaint, harmless, obligatory rules either exist or don't exist. You say they do, and no1 says they don't. If you're not lying, then he is.

mom4 said:
People, people... RWA is totally and completely correct every time. Are you incapable of learning?

How was that, J?

It seemed mocking and not too helpful. Maybe a little less over the top would be better! :rotflmao:

The ClayTaurus said:
Well, one of the two of you has to be lying. The quaint, harmless, obligatory rules either exist or don't exist. You say they do, and no1 says they don't. If you're not lying, then he is.

Do you want a dead fish, seal boy? Or a cookie?

mom4 said:

How was that, J?
Pretty good. Be careful though, we're still in the vulnerable state.

rtwngAvngr said:
Do you want a dead fish, seal boy? Or a cookie?
I want you to be a man and call no1 a liar. Or maybe explain how, if you're not lying how he could simultaneously also not be lying.

The ClayTaurus said:
I want you to be a man and call no1 a liar. Or maybe explain how, if you're not lying how he could simultaneously also not be lying.

Well I want you to smear your naked self with crisco, find the dustiest spot you can on campus, roll around in it, then go into a library. curl up in the corner and try to pass yourself off a dust bunny, but I think it just ain't gonna happen. Your desire shall remain as mine, unrequited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back