McCarthy: President Biden: I accept the invitation to sit down &discuss responsible debt ceiling increase to address irresponsible government spending

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Good of President Biden to agree to sit down with Speaker McCarthy to discuss a responsible increase to the debt ceiling

Good of President Biden to agree to sit down with Speaker McCarthy to discuss a responsible increase to the debt ceiling

But Kevin didn't bring a budget proposal with him. Biden has a budget. Kevin needs a budget.

Kevin's going to need specifics, and it's really difficult to cost your agenda, when you don't have a party agenda. That's because Republicans couldn't agree to an agenda. If they can't agree to an agenda, I look forward to the negotiations on what they want to put in their budget.

When you elect clowns, you get a circus.

But Kevin didn't bring a budget proposal with him. Biden has a budget. Kevin needs a budget.
Kevin's going to need specifics, and it's really difficult to cost your agenda, when you don't have a party agenda. That's because Republicans couldn't agree to an agenda. If they can't agree to an agenda, I look forward to the negotiations on what they want to put in their budget.
When you elect clowns, you get a circus.
Kevin didn't discuss the 2024 Budget. The 2023 Budget was just passed, duh.
Kevin wants CUTS to the 2023 Budget in exchange for raising the Debt Limit.

"He said he told the president he would not raise the debt ceiling without concessions from Democrats."

Forum List

Back