President Biden’s 2024 State of the Union Address

/——/ You went to public school, right? Your knowledge of civics is appalling. Only Congress can spend money. No president is responsible for debt. They have little power to stop it. Reagan wanted the line item veto like many governors have, but the USSC said no. Stop embarrassing yourself.

why is it you have never pointed this out to your fellow MAGA cult members that blame Biden for the debt the last 3 years?

That was 6 years ago. I've been at my current residence for 3 years. Everything fine here. Thanks so much for your concern though. If I need you, I'll call on you.
I might be needing a maid, but they're usually young & pretty. :biggrin:

why is it you have never pointed this out to your fellow MAGA cult members that blame Biden for the debt the last 3 years?
/——-/ I don’t belong to any cult, so there is no one to tell ONLY CONGRESS SPENDS THE MONEY. I do, however, point out that Trump was against deficit spending and Dementia Joe is all for it.
And, at the end of the day, the president has little control over the budget process.
You might recall, that when a president vetoes a spending bill, Congress doesn’t budge. They wit for the government to shut down then watch as pressure from the media and public demand it be reopened.
Reagan wanted a line item veto like many governors have, but the USSC said nope.

I don’t belong to any cult, so there is no one to tell ONLY CONGRESS SPENDS THE MONEY. I do, however, point out that Trump was against deficit spending and Dementia Joe is all for it.

so, you do not belong to the cult but you will lie for them.

Holy fuck, you are a lost cause

Cool way to avoid admitting your lied for your cult.
/——-/ Here’s the democRAT cult.
1710180091902.png

Was this mentioned in the ''state of the union?'' A fragile world situation! Regular citizens need to get involved and make the reforms needed in our government to straighten things out and starting by taking control at the local party level.

ers) - U.S. intelligence agencies said on Monday the country faces an "increasingly fragile world order," strained by great power competition, transnational challenges and regional conflicts, in a report prepared before agency leaders testified in the U.S. Senate

"An ambitious but anxious China, a confrontational Russia, some regional powers, such as Iran, and more capable non-state actors are challenging longstanding rules of the international system as well as U.S. primacy within it," the agencies said in the 2024 Annual Threat Assessment of the U.S. intelligence committee.
(Reporting by Patricia Zengerle, Jonathan Landay and Michael Martina; Editing by Leslie Adler)

VideoBlue.svg
Related video: US faces 'increasingly fragile world order' -spy chiefs (Reuters)

Last edited:
so, you do not belong to the cult but you will lie for them.

Holy fuck, you are a lost cause
I googled the word "cult", and this came up >> cult refers to a cohesive social group, usually of a religious believers, which the surrounding society considers outside the mainstream or possibly dangerous

I see nothing outside the mainstream about Trump or Republicans. There are numerous things about Democrats that are outside the mainstream, and downright weird, including
  • support for LGBT lunatics
  • allowing millions of unvetted illegal aliens into US cities
  • tolerance of crime on a mass scale
  • cutting oil drilling, thereby triggering record inflation
  • supporting Hamas
  • supporting Muslim immigration
  • supporting racist Affirmative Action discrimination
  • defunding police
  • opposing 2nd Amendment rights
  • killing millions of pre-born people and infants up to 28 days old
US Democrats are the wackiest CULT ever to set foot on American soil.

Yep, sounds a lot like the Trump cult that stormed the capital building on Jan 6th
You sound like th CULT who endorses these nutjob things (some people need to be told twice)

• support for LGBT lunatics
  • allowing millions of unvetted illegal aliens into US cities
  • tolerance of crime on a mass scale
  • cutting oil drilling, thereby triggering record inflation
  • supporting Hamas
  • supporting Muslim immigration
  • supporting racist Affirmative Action discrimination
  • defunding police
  • opposing 2nd Amendment rights
  • killing millions of pre-born people and infants up to 28 days old

Forum List

Back