Republican Speaker of the House Johnson asks biden to use executive order to control illegals

1miseryindex

Platinum Member
Nov 17, 2023
USA

Well, I didn't like how McCarthy was ousted, but maybe it was all a good thing in the end because now we have the more conservative Johnson who appears to be doing his job.

True, talking to briben is like talking to a wall... no pun intended

But at least we know he is doing his job (the latter, that is)

site

Republicans in the House and Senate have forced the White House to the negotiating table on border security by holding up Biden’s $110 billion supplemental aid package for Ukraine, Israel and other causes. The bill also includes funding for the border, but GOP lawmakers argued that the money is meaningless without significant policy changes.

Comment

Imagine that: Congress not wanting to spend money on something that won't do any good!

Are things improving over there?

Our congress reminds me of when R. E. Lee went to Richmond to ask the Confederate Congress for provisions for his men who were starving in the trenches at Petersburg, Virginia.

"I have been up to see Congress and they do not seem to be able to do anything except to eat peanuts and chew tobacco while my army is starving".

Looks like we will get the same result in so far as stemming the illegal flow into our country.

Biden has got to go! This country will be forever ruined if this son of a bitch gets four more years!!
Imagine how many more million will flood in, if Biden is not removed!!

Forum List

Back