McCarthy approaches Biden debt ceiling talks with the economy — and his job — at stake

they, themselves. their customers, rather. thru those good old capitalist ways.
but, if i were in charge of the transition, increasingly heavy taxes on your way into billionaire status, except for industries where holding billions is of essential importance to society as a whole (farming, shipping, semiconductor production, etc, etc). and even those industries would face a cap per company/conglomerate, as a way to foster competition and thus innovation.
patent law would have to be adjusted as well, not just taxation and the introduction of UBI.

they, themselves. their customers, rather. thru those good old capitalist ways.
but, if i were in charge of the transition, increasingly heavy taxes on your way into billionaire status, except for industries where holding billions is of essential importance to society as a whole (farming, shipping, semiconductor production, etc, etc). and even those industries would face a cap per company/conglomerate, as a way to foster competition and thus innovation.
Okay .. so .. capitalist will continue status quo .. and will be expected to cover millions with a basic income so they can get food, clothing and shelter?

How will capitalist respond with prices on their goods and services ... and .. what prevents these capitalists from saying, "Fuck it .. I'm going to not work and get free money?" What happens when a majority of capitalist decide not to produce?

patent law would have to be adjusted as well, not just taxation and the introduction of UBI.
You do realize that UBI is a failed system .. you get too many people holding their hands out .. and the producers will eventually say .. "fuck it .. I'm going to get free money too!"

Okay .. so .. capitalist will continue status quo .. and will be expected to cover millions with a basic income so they can get food, clothing and shelter?

How will capitalist respond with prices on their goods and services ... and .. what prevents these capitalists from saying, "Fuck it .. I'm going to not work and get free money?" What happens when a majority of capitalist decide not to produce?
you can't be rich living on UBI alone.
just motivate the population to wanna be rich, and advertise professions that realisticly allow them to get to that legally owned sportscar/yacht/country-side home(s), and you should be fine (as a country).

you can't be rich living on UBI alone.
just motivate the population to wanna be rich, and advertise professions that realisticly allow them to get to that legally owned sportscar/yacht/country-side home(s), and you should be fine (as a country).
So you're getting money .. for doing nothing ... and that incentivizes you to get more? LOL ..

Name 3 countries where UBI has been successful, and recipients have said, "Fuck it .. I'm going to work so I can provide and not receive my free money!"

So you're getting money .. for doing nothing ... and that incentivizes you to get more? LOL ..

Name 3 countries where UBI has been successful, and recipients have said, "Fuck it .. I'm going to work so I can provide and not receive my free money!"
you again fail to understand basic human nature, clinging to your fanbase of pure-capitalists.

Bwahaha .. so .. people will not want free money .. they'll want to work so that others get free money?
under UBI, *everyone* gets that basic income.
whatever you want to make more, for whatever reason, is yours to acquire through capitalist ways.
and i already listed why people *would* wanna do that, multiple times even.

ambition.
ego gratification.
soul gratification.
avoiding boredom.
desire for luxury beyond UBI levels.
You're stating ... people get free money .. they have all the food they want .. clothes they want .. home to live in ... for doing nothing! ... and magically .. they want to do more, which disqualifies them from the free money ... to make money .. and all those other people get the benefits .. for sitting at home, in their pajamas playing xbox?

Seriously? Why would you want to work if you have all your basic needs met? And why would any capitalist want to produce to support losers like you?

under UBI, *everyone* gets that basic income.
whatever you want to make more, for whatever reason, is yours to acquire through capitalist ways.
and i already listed why people *would* wanna do that, multiple times even.
Okay .. so the billionaire, producing services, gets paid an income outside his business? You're stating .. if you were a filthy rich individual .. you'd keep working so parasites could live off your success?

Okay .. so the billionaire, producing services, gets paid an income outside his business? You're stating .. if you were a filthy rich individual .. you'd keep working so parasites could live off your success?
those 'parasites' are HUMAN BEINGS.
and they got just as much right to a comfy life as the filthy rich people!

Forum List

Back