McCarthy approaches Biden debt ceiling talks with the economy — and his job — at stake

McCarthy approaches Biden debt ceiling talks with the economy — and his job — at stake

Speaker Kevin McCarthy faces a defining challenge: Can he can strike a debt ceiling deal with President Joe Biden without endangering his job?

Remote : Mon, 08 May 2023 21:03:52 GMT
Local : 2023-05-08(Monday) 23 : 03 : 52
Found via https://nicer.app/world-headlines

to be honest, i'm getting tired of the endless cycles of seeing the rich get richer at the expense of the poor.
the poor are suffering on all sides.

so instead of more austerity for the poor, MAGA Republicans, i really think it's time to tax the richest more.
as a personal note : you lead the world, Americans. your example to tax the rich more would serve as an example for all of your allies around 10 to 20 years down the road.
if you feel differently about this, then i'd like to see some public statements as to why you feel that way.

Im getting tired of govt taking money from everyone and spending it on worthless domestic and foreign policy.

Speaker Kevin McCarthy faces a defining challenge: Can he can strike a debt ceiling deal with President Joe Biden without endangering his job?

to be honest, i'm getting tired of the endless cycles of seeing the rich get richer at the expense of the poor.

so instead of more austerity for the poor, MAGA Republicans, i really think it's time to tax the richest more.
as a personal note : you lead the world, Americans. your example to tax the rich more would serve as an example for all of your allies around 10 to 20 years down the road.
if you feel differently about this, then i'd like to see some public statements as to why you feel that way.
Our federal debt has nothing to do with the rich not being taxed enough. Nor does it have anything to do with the poor not being punished enough.

That's a hoax being perpetrated by special interests to keep us all divided.

Why is it a Republican problem?
September 30, 2017. Debt ceiling suspended to March 2019. No spending limit! Republicans controlled both Houses of Congress and did not threaten to shut down the government.

March 1, 2019
. Debt ceiling reinstated and raised by over $2 trillion above current debt. Republicans controlled the Senate and did not threaten to shut down the government.

August 2, 2019.
Debt ceiling suspended to July 2021, well after the 2020 election. No spending limit! Republicans controlled the Senate and did not threaten to shut down the government.

All of this was on Trump's watch and BEFORE the pandemic.

And yet the rubes magically bleev the GOP is fiscally responsible!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Soaking the rich will do little to help tje poor

Send tefugees and migrant illegal aliens hope

Put a tariff on goods from china

And stop welfare money from reaching able bodied adults

Then the poor will have a chance for a better life

Do you actually believe this shit. The biggest fans of taxing the rich are people like Warren Buffet. They know the party of the rich will never defy them. He knows it's all sleight of hand and the middle class will get stuck with the bill, as usual. As far as the poor go, I don't see any Democrats too concerned about our open southern border that has allowed 8 million dirt poor, third worlders to illegally invade our country. How many hospitals, schools and small towns have they bankrupted? Hell even NYC and Chicago are crying. Nothing Democrats have done for the last 2 1/2 years has improved this country. If this debt deal doesn't get done, the blame will fall squarely and completely on the donkeys.

Forum List

Back