McCarthy says no progress in debt ceiling talks with Biden: ‘I didn't see any new movement’

This will be it. The death of America...and most of us.

Biden has his invasion happening right now on the southern border. The energy sector has been dismantled. and very soon...the treasury bonds and the dollar itself.

All commerce will halt. No food, gas, med's...nothing. As chemicals at the water treatment plants run out the water from your faucet will be tainted.

Ships in port will not be unloaded as there will be no way to pay for it.

Get ready folks...this is the most dire situation I've ever seen unfold (and that includes everything I've read on world history...which is considerable).

spongebob-patrick.gif

Point out which of my facts you think isn’t a fact.
You can stop splitting hairs any time you'd like. I'm not paying attention and not interested.
I..don't..care..what..Republicans..passed.
If they were serious about the debt ceiling they would have passed a clean bill and then went into budget negotiations to wrangle their spending cuts.

You can stop splitting hairs any time you'd like. I'm not paying attention and not interested.
I..don't..care..what..Republicans..passed.
If they were serious about the debt ceiling they would have passed a clean bill and then went into budget negotiations to wrangle their spending cuts.
So my facts stand, huh Simp?

McCarthy started this process 3 months ago, and the Demented One ignores it until just last week. What I’m afraid will happen, as it usually does, is that the Dems will insist on raising the limit without spending restrictions, and Repubs, knowing the Democrat-controlled media will blame them, will cave.

What‘s so bad about the R plan? Requiring able-bodied adults without dependents get a job if they are on welfare? Requiring college-educated professionals to honor their student loan agreement?

Seems like the Dems want a blank check to just throw money at voters.

McCarthy started this process 3 months ago, and the Demented One ignores it until just last week. What I’m afraid will happen, as it usually does, is that the Dems will insist on raising the limit without spending restrictions, and Repubs, knowing the Democrat-controlled media will blame them, will cave.

What‘s so bad about the R plan? Requiring able-bodied adults without dependents get a job if they are on welfare? Requiring college-educated professionals to honor their student loan agreement?

Seems like the Dems want a blank check to just throw money at voters.
Its not bad but could be better

I favor the Penny Plan which is freeze the budget with no automatic increases and the reduce all spending programs by 1%

Its not bad but could be better

I favor the Penny Plan which is freeze the budget with no automatic increases and the reduce all spending programs by 1%
I love that one too. It would be easy to find 1% to cut. Waste alone is more than that. All we’re asking is for them to waste just a little less than usual.

I love that one too. It would be easy to find 1% to cut. Waste alone is more than that. All we’re asking is for them to waste just a little less than usual.
Its the only practical way to control spending

Forum List

Back