McCain Defends Obama & Trump Craps on McCain

caddo kid

Gold Member
Aug 15, 2018
John McCain was no saint & I'm not here to praise McCain but John McCain had the decency & the class to defend those that he disagreed with politically. This video is a perfect example of the grace that John McCain demonstrated through out his political career.

Conversely we can also see how Trump treated those that he disagreed with. The below video demonstrates Trump disrespecting NOT only a political rival BUT also a former American military service member, former POW, and US military veteran. I do NOT see how Trump can claim any moral superiority over those that he disagrees with that 'take a knee' when Trump himself has absolutely no issue with crapping on John McCain like he did in the video. Add to that the fact that Trump received five deferments for 'fake' bone spurs to dodge serving in the US military.

There you have it folks; that is the REAL difference between John McCain & Donald Trump.

McCain = classy & respectful

Trump = NO class & deplorable draft dodger

RIP Mr. McCain

McCain started it, turning over the fake dossier over to the fbi, and calling Trump supporters crazy.

I wish they both had thought more of what their words and actions could stir up.

I wish McCain’s family the best and hold them in my prayers.

Hypocrite lefties cheered when Vietnam hero and founder of "Top Gun" was sent to prison. I don't remember any democrat calling Randy "Duke" Cunningham a hero even though he shot down the V.C. (Russian trained) ace in an epic dogfight over Vietnam.

• Banned
McCain is gone and the nation will be better off.....

The nation, any nation, our's included, would be better off with men like McCain, men that are respectful of those they disagree with, than to have people like Trump, that are disrespectful, and afraid like a coward to serve their nation in the military.

The nation, any nation, our's included, would be better off with men like McCain, men that are respectful of those they disagree with, than to have people like Trump, that are disrespectful, and afraid like a coward to serve their nation in the military.
:auiqs.jpg:

• Banned
:auiqs.jpg:

I don't see anyone, Trump included, pissing on our military veterans, and being a coward & dodging service in the US military as being something to laugh about but then I do understand to some degree the terribly screwed up mindset of Trump's base.

I don't see anyone, Trump included, pissing on our military veterans, and being a coward & dodging service in the US military as being something to laugh about but then I do understand to some degree the terribly screwed up mindset of Trump's base
Being a military hero does not grant you a pass on attacking others holding grudges and trying to bring people they don't like down...it just doesn't....look up some of the nasty things McCain has done and get back to me...

I don't see anyone, Trump included, pissing on our military veterans, and being a coward & dodging service in the US military as being something to laugh about but then I do understand to some degree the terribly screwed up mindset of Trump's base
Being a military hero does not grant you a pass on attacking others holding grudges and trying to bring people they don't like down...it just doesn't....look up some of the nasty things McCain has done and get back to me...

LOL, how lame; you don't even attempt to defend Trump's classless attacks on US military vets, nor do you attempt to defend Trump's dodging US military service. Priceless.
It is difficult to defend a classless coward, isn't it? I thought so.

LOL, how lame; you don't even attempt to defend Trump's classless attacks on US military vets, nor do you attempt to defend Trump's dodging US military service. Priceless.
It is difficult to defend a classless coward, isn't it? I thought so
I voted for Trump because he fights back...McCain came after him first and got what he deserved....Bush did not fight and we got stuck with the worthless Obama....I want a fighter and we got one....

It is difficult to defend a classless coward, isn't it? I thought so
I voted for Trump because he fights back...McCain came after him first and got what he deserved....Bush did not fight and we got stuck with the worthless Obama....I want a fighter and we got one....

No; you got a classless coward. Fixed it for you.

No; you got a classless coward. Fixed it for you
I guess if he beats one of your best and doesn't take shit from asshole lefties and the fake news liars he is "classless"?
Okay if that makes you feel better....call him classless....he is still winning...

Hypocrite lefties cheered when Vietnam hero and founder of "Top Gun" was sent to prison. I don't remember any democrat calling Randy "Duke" Cunningham a hero even though he shot down the V.C. (Russian trained) ace in an epic dogfight over Vietnam.
A sterling war record cannot polish a turd of corruption.

I guess it was about 25 years ago I went shopping for a new gas grill and discovered how expensive they were...ended up getting a charcoal grill instead....so I got home and there was a news story on McCain and they showed his home...when they went to the back of his mansion there were at least 15 gas grills all lined up along his expansive deck....Brand new looking Webers....This man has been fully involved with corruption his entire three decades in the senate...term limits is what I thought of first then I got pissed and kicked both parties to the curb....

John McCain was no saint & I'm not here to praise McCain but John McCain had the decency & the class to defend those that he disagreed with politically. This video is a perfect example of the grace that John McCain demonstrated through out his political career.

Conversely we can also see how Trump treated those that he disagreed with. The below video demonstrates Trump disrespecting NOT only a political rival BUT also a former American military service member, former POW, and US military veteran. I do NOT see how Trump can claim any moral superiority over those that he disagrees with that 'take a knee' when Trump himself has absolutely no issue with crapping on John McCain like he did in the video. Add to that the fact that Trump received five deferments for 'fake' bone spurs to dodge serving in the US military.

There you have it folks; that is the REAL difference between John McCain & Donald Trump.

RIP Mr. McCain

It’s the reason Trump is president and McTumer got told to go pound sand. McTumor was all about him self. Fuck McCain. Glad he is gone, gone and gone!

I guess it was about 25 years ago I went shopping for a new gas grill and discovered how expensive they were...ended up getting a charcoal grill instead....so I got home and there was a news story on McCain and they showed his home...when they went to the back of his mansion there were at least 15 gas grills all lined up along his expansive deck....Brand new looking Webers....This man has been fully involved with corruption his entire three decades in the senate...term limits is what I thought of first then I got pissed and kicked both parties to the curb....

Thus you voted for Turd Trump; that doesn't sound like anyone throwing both parties to the curb. It sounds like a lie.

Thus you voted for Turd Trump; that doesn't sound like anyone throwing both parties to the curb. It sounds like a lie.
Trump is for the people...America first over party...I know the truth escapes you but the GOP hates Trump almost as much as your party....

RIP Mr. McCain

It’s the reason Trump is president and McTumer got told to go pound sand. McTumor was all about him self. Fuck McCain. Glad he is gone, gone and gone!

Well, thanks for leaving no doubt that you are just as classless as Trump.
Did you also dodge military service like the coward Private Bone Spurs?

Forum List

Back