Trump's response about our military

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
With the horrific loss of 3 of our military heros, this week, in Jordan makes me wonder how Trump would react. We can look at past comments to get an idea. No President has been more disrespectful to the heros who serve
About John McCain
"He’s not a war hero. He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren’t captured."
D day soldiers who perished
2289 American service members buried at Aisne-Marne American Cemetery as “losers” and “suckers” are outlandish and represent a dereliction of duty in his role as commander in chief.

McCain was a loser. He was a poor pilot and also a poor student.
McCain disobeyed direct orders not to fly low to go on a medal hunt. We knew the range of the Soviet AA missiles that NK was using. The drunk motherfucker went lower than that hunting for a medal from daddy.

McCain bombed a shitload of civilians and they saved his life so they could kick his ass and use him to send propaganda messages.

McCain IS a loser! He's a piece of shit.

It doesn't hurt to call a dead soldier a hero for the family's sake, even though he/she only went out, got drunk, and fell in a ditch beside the road and drowned.

Everybody knows the difference.

With the horrific loss of 3 of our military heros, this week, in Jordan makes me wonder how Trump would react. We can look at past comments to get an idea. No President has been more disrespectful to the heros who serve
About John McCain
"He’s not a war hero. He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren’t captured."
2289 American service members buried at Aisne-Marne American Cemetery as “losers” and “suckers” are outlandish and represent a dereliction of duty in his role as commander in chief.

McCain was a whiney twat.

About John McCain

Trump was pissed at McCain for sabotaging the ObamaCare legislation. That is why he said those things. he did not like McCain just like he hated Nancy Pelosi.

Meanwhile Biden is checking his watch....

1706753332464.png

It doesn't hurt to call a dead soldier a hero for the family's sake, even though he/she only went out, got drunk, and fell in a ditch beside the road and drowned.

Everybody knows the difference.
You are a nasty, disgusting, pathetic piece of shit. How could any American say that.

About John McCain

Further proof that Trump was – and is – unfit to be president.

Forum List

Back