'Results Versus Resistance'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
While Trump's economy is smashing records the Democrats continue to offer Obstruction, hate, Trump Impeachment crime or no crime, raising taxes, sending manufacturing jobs back over seas, eliminating jobs / higher salaries / bonuses, and putting people back on unemployment / welfare / food stamps.

Midterm Elections Are About ‘Results Vs. Resistance,’ Says House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy

"Republican House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy of California said the upcoming midterm elections will be a case of “results versus resistance”

"Democrats have focused on impeachment and vilified President Donald Trump, but have neglected to produce fresh policy issues and failed to create a coherent platform."

“That’s why it’s results versus resistance,” McCarthy replied. “Everything you just talked about was about Donald Trump years ago. Nothing of what he’s done in his presidency. Look at what he has accomplished so far.”

“One of the strongest economies ever. And it’s not just one segment of the economy. If you are African-American, Hispanic, one of the best places you’ve been. But look what he’s done with the VA. Put the very best people moving forward. Get the bad people out,” McCarthy said. “The GI bill now is for a lifetime. Not just 15 years. I’ve been to 24 states just in this month alone campaigning for people, what I’m hearing out there is a whole different story.”

“They can attack him all they want, but this president has proven results"

Much like Mueller, Democrats run their mouth a lot, but they have very little to show for what they have actually done.

(Sorry several indictments for absolutely NOTHING regarding why he was appointed Special Counsel is not a 'success' to brag about...it is a FAILURE of mission.)

Midterm Elections Are About ‘Results Vs. Resistance,’ Says House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy

While Trump's economy is smashing records the Democrats continue to offer Obstruction, hate, Trump Impeachment crime or no crime, raising taxes, sending manufacturing jobs back over seas, eliminating jobs / higher salaries / bonuses, and putting people back on unemployment / welfare / food stamps.

"Republican House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy of California said the upcoming midterm elections will be a case of “results versus resistance”

"Democrats have focused on impeachment and vilified President Donald Trump, but have neglected to produce fresh policy issues and failed to create a coherent platform."

“That’s why it’s results versus resistance,” McCarthy replied. “Everything you just talked about was about Donald Trump years ago. Nothing of what he’s done in his presidency. Look at what he has accomplished so far.”

“One of the strongest economies ever. And it’s not just one segment of the economy. If you are African-American, Hispanic, one of the best places you’ve been. But look what he’s done with the VA. Put the very best people moving forward. Get the bad people out,” McCarthy said. “The GI bill now is for a lifetime. Not just 15 years. I’ve been to 24 states just in this month alone campaigning for people, what I’m hearing out there is a whole different story.”

“They can attack him all they want, but this president has proven results"

Much like Mueller, Democrats run their mouth a lot, but they have very little to show for what they have actually done.

(Sorry several indictments for absolutely NOTHING regarding why he was appointed Special Counsel is not a 'success' to brag about...it is a FAILURE of mission.)

I don’t think I’ve heard Mueller say 2 words since he was appointed to look into the multiple scandals of the Trump Crime Syndicate.

I don’t think I’ve heard Mueller say 2 words since he was appointed to look into the multiple scandals of the Trump Crime Syndicate.
1. It's hard to say a word when you have no evidence of any crime to talk about.

2. Hey ditz, Obama's / Hillary's Boy wasn't hired (officially) to investigate Trump - he was appointed to investigate Russian Interference in the 2016 election....but thanks for admitting to what he and his appointment was / has been REALLY about.

:p

Trump is winning the NAFTA war with Mexico and Canada and the CNN types say nothing....the market sees it however and is climbing...the people see it too so CNN and the rest of the hate Trump media is painting themselves into a corner they will never escape from....

1. It's hard to say a word when you have no evidence of any crime to talk about.

:p

Strange…here is what you said 5 minutes ago…

Now you’re saying he doesn’t say a word.

You can’t even keep your lies straight.

Just more proof that you’re my bitch; as always.

Forum List

Back