McCain Defends Obama & Trump Craps on McCain

OP is comparison of McCain and Trump; Please stick to the topic. Thanks

Senator John McCain was a Senator from the State of Arizona, while President Trump was President. They both ran for President at one time or another, and one of them actually won. Senator McCain used politics to undermine the President, while the President confronted Senator McCain and took his knocks for it. Senator McCain was a far better politician than the President never claimed to be (maybe even a better man than the President, just not President).

Honey, not one word from you about Clinton avoiding service, nor one word about Obama’s lack of service and complete aversion of the military. Trump has shown more respect for the military than those 2 combined. You speak only for yourself. No one else.
John McCain was no saint & I'm not here to praise McCain but John McCain had the decency & the class to defend those that he disagreed with politically. This video is a perfect example of the grace that John McCain demonstrated through out his political career.

Conversely we can also see how Trump treated those that he disagreed with. The below video demonstrates Trump disrespecting NOT only a political rival BUT also a former American military service member, former POW, and US military veteran. I do NOT see how Trump can claim any moral superiority over those that he disagrees with that 'take a knee' when Trump himself has absolutely no issue with crapping on John McCain like he did in the video. Add to that the fact that Trump received five deferments for 'fake' bone spurs to dodge serving in the US military.

There you have it folks; that is the REAL difference between John McCain & Donald Trump.

McCain = classy & respectful

Trump = NO class & deplorable draft dodger

RIP Mr. McCain

It’s the reason Trump is president and McTumer got told to go pound sand. McTumor was all about him self. Fuck McCain. Glad he is gone, gone and gone!

Well, thanks for leaving no doubt that you are just as classless as Trump.
Did you also dodge military service like the coward Private Bone Spurs?

Nope. Did 8 years and managed to not crash an airplane either. All this fake remorse over McTumor. It’s more classless then just being honest. You people remind me of the professional morners they talk about in the Bible. Dude dying is nothing more then a “thank you” on a message board for yalls type.

McCain is gone and the nation will be better off.....

The nation, any nation, our's included, would be better off with men like McCain, men that are respectful of those they disagree with, than to have people like Trump, that are disrespectful, and afraid like a coward to serve their nation in the military.

So McCain gave the fake dossier to the FBI to hurt Trump, how is that respectful of people he didn’t like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

McCain is gone and the nation will be better off.....

The nation, any nation, our's included, would be better off with men like McCain, men that are respectful of those they disagree with, than to have people like Trump, that are disrespectful, and afraid like a coward to serve their nation in the military.

So McCain gave the fake dossier to the FBI to hurt Trump, how is that respectful of people he didn’t like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm confident McCain was concerned there was potential interference in the election process via a hostile foreign entity.

That has nothing to do with anything McCain have disagreed with; it has everything to do with reporting suspicious activity to the proper authorities.

McCain started it, turning over the fake dossier over to the fbi, and calling Trump supporters crazy.

I wish they both had thought more of what their words and actions could stir up.

I wish McCain’s family the best and hold them in my prayers.

How childish and dishonest of you.

That dossier didn't exist until the summer of 2016.

Yet in the summer of 2015, trump was going around saying that McCain isn't a hero and that he likes people who aren't captured.

That's one full year before that dossier even existed.

If you're honest you can clearly see who started this.

It doesn't matter who started it really. At least not to mature adults. The mature adult would stop it and show some respect for McCain who died Saturday. He was a war veteran who gave so much of his life to our nation.

Now. Try to find a new lie to justify such childish and immature behavior by you and trump.

Donald Trump: John McCain is not a war hero - video

I guess it was about 25 years ago I went shopping for a new gas grill and discovered how expensive they were...ended up getting a charcoal grill instead....so I got home and there was a news story on McCain and they showed his home...when they went to the back of his mansion there were at least 15 gas grills all lined up along his expansive deck....Brand new looking Webers....This man has been fully involved with corruption his entire three decades in the senate...term limits is what I thought of first then I got pissed and kicked both parties to the curb....

Thus you voted for Turd Trump; that doesn't sound like anyone throwing both parties to the curb. It sounds like a lie.

The totally ironic thing about this conversation you're having with that person is that in 2008, that person defended, rationalized and voted for John McCain.

Now he trashes him.

I guess it was about 25 years ago I went shopping for a new gas grill and discovered how expensive they were...ended up getting a charcoal grill instead....so I got home and there was a news story on McCain and they showed his home...when they went to the back of his mansion there were at least 15 gas grills all lined up along his expansive deck....Brand new looking Webers....This man has been fully involved with corruption his entire three decades in the senate...term limits is what I thought of first then I got pissed and kicked both parties to the curb....

Thus you voted for Turd Trump; that doesn't sound like anyone throwing both parties to the curb. It sounds like a lie.

The totally ironic thing about this conversation you're having with that person is that in 2008, that person defended, rationalized and voted for John McCain.

Now he trashes him.

McCain lost me in 2000 when he worked to get McCain-Feingold Act passed. That bill was poorly written and terribly thought out and many, including myself knew that we would be heading to the Supreme Court over it and it did happen and the result was the Citizens United decision. Now, whether McCain purposely pushed it and knew it would end up in the Supreme Court or whether he wasn't that savvy, I don't know but after that, I am not seeing how anyone could have voted for McCain for any reason, and I didn't vote or support McCain in 2008.

You do realize that was Cindy's money, don't you?

Trump is for the people...America first over party...I know the truth escapes you but the GOP hates Trump almost as much as your party....
PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE tell me you'r not that damn stupid! trump is for HIMSELF and fuck you and this country, and if you're too blind to see that, then there's no hope for you.

PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE tell me you'r not that damn stupid! trump is for HIMSELF and fuck you and this country, and if you're too blind to see that, then there's no hope for you
:321: there is your answer....you do not deserve a better more informative one...you gave that up with your vulgar unnecessary attack....
If you are so angry that you can not discus the events of the day without making a jackass out of yourself maybe you should see a doctor....

You do realize that was Cindy's money, don't you?
Cindy's family has money not Cindy...so does my wife's family...I don't get their money just by marriage....McCain is a corrupt bum and I'm glad we do not have to suffer him any longer...

Now he trashes him
I've never voted for McCain...get your facts straight....

John McCain Was a Horrible Person and Horrible Senator and I’m Glad He’s Finally Dead.

John McCain Was a Horrible Person and Horrible Senator and I'm Glad He's Finally Dead. - The Libertarian Institute

Is this really supposed to be a thing: social pressure to “honor” — and never diminish — John McCain like he was some kind of hero? He wasn’t. He was a terrible man. He was a liar, a warmonger, a servant of the neoconservatives, who pushed for every bloody and disastrous policy he could get behind, from Iraq War I and the 1990s blockade and bombing campaign to the wars in the Balkans to Iraq War II and then its “surge,” Afghanistan and its “surge,” backing al Qaeda in their wars in Libya and Syria (remember it was his buddies in the Northern Storm Brigade who sold Steven Sotloff to ISIS), then the subsequent Iraq War III to drive ISIS back out of western Iraq again. He was bad on Iran, bad on Yemen, bad on Korea, bad on Russia, bad on everything. Now he’s finally not anymore.

Thank you for proving my point.
:321: there is your answer....you do not deserve a better more informative one...you gave that up with your vulgar unnecessary attack....
If you are so angry that you can not discus the events of the day without making a jackass out of yourself maybe you should see a doctor....

Thank you for proving my point.
Oh bullshit! I've seen a hundred times worse here, so please don't play the victim. And if you don't think that trump is in it for himself, after all he's said, then you really are stupid. He brags constantly about how great he is, even when addressing the military and vets, he makes up lies about just about everything, and only plays to his brainwashed, blind supporters. If you can't see that, then there's no hope for you. He doesn't give two shits about you or this country and I'm sorry that you're too blind to see it. He says what his brainwashed supporters want to hear, then does exactly what he wants to help himself, his criminal family, and the 1%, but even some of those are turning against him.
But, the wall are closing in on him and it's only a matter of time until he is brought down. That's why he's getting more and more manic daily.

Oh bullshit! I've seen a hundred times worse here, so please don't play the victim. And if you don't think that trump is in it for himself, after all he's said, then you really are stupid. He brags constantly about how great he is, even when addressing the military and vets, he makes up lies about just about everything, and only plays to his brainwashed, blind supporters. If you can't see that, then there's no hope for you. He doesn't give two shits about you or this country and I'm sorry that you're too blind to see it. He says what his brainwashed supporters want to hear, then does exactly what he wants to help himself, his criminal family, and the 1%, but even some of those are turning against him.
But, the wall are closing in on him and it's only a matter of time until he is brought down. That's why he's getting more and more manic daily
Sorry but when I see an unhinged person such as yourself I feel I should recommend psychiatric care...you are crazy with hatred....

He doesn't give two shits about you or this country and I'm sorry that you're too blind to see it
Its Obama that hated the nation not Trump....it was Obama that had a chip on his bony shoulder...when you can come to terms with that truth you will be on your way to healing your whacked out brain.....

But, the wall are closing in on him and it's only a matter of time until he is brought down. That's why he's getting more and more manic daily
Sorry but when I see an unhinged person such as yourself I feel I should recommend psychiatric care...you are crazy with hatred....
So reality to you is unhinged? OKAY! Whatever. I'm in the majority sonny, so take a seat in the back of the bus.

Forum List

Back