We desperately need much more of this.

So I’ll take that as a no…you’ve never considered that you could be wrong. In Franco’s world..he’s always right!

Let’s talk about hate. In this dialogue that we’ve been having, in almost every post, you’ve insulted and berated me…you’ve been the aggressor. I’ve not said a cross word toward you…so…who’s the hater again?…

Also, please point out anything I’ve said anti American…or divisive.
I watch and read media of all kinds from both sides and it's not too hard to figure out that the GOP is total crap based on total crap ever since Rush Limbaugh and Newt.... They are running a huge giveaway to the rich while their ignoramus minions obsess about pedophilia and election fraud and global warming vaccine fraud Biden fraud, all pure garbage. If they had any evidence they would have taken it to court....

oh yea, while Obama just married his wife stays with her only. and loves & encourages his two girls .
What woman wouldn't rather have a cheater, who dumps you for some one younger. YOUR FUNNY.
I’m told that queers can be AC-DC

His DAUGHTER wrote it in her diary. How was it discredited? You mean because the left desperately wants it to not be true that they get the fact checker sites to say “it was unfounded!”…

So, you’re saying the diary that was found wasn’t hers? Please cite your source on that.
FAKE DIARY, BOUGHT BY STUPID FAKE PEOPLE FOR 40 THOUSAND DOLLARS. TAKE THE TIME TO LOOK HER UP, FIND THE TIME IN HER LIFE SHE HAD TIME TO BE AN ADDICT & GO IN RECOVERY. DO A GOOD JOB. THIS TRASHING PEOPLES KIDS IS REALLY SICK.

What you mean to say is that McCain/Feingold was effective so the corporatist right wing Court had to change the rules by edict
No I meant to say McCain screwed us. Many back when the bill was passed said this would wind up in the Supreme Court because of 1st Amendment violations. Many of us said this would backfire on everyone and what do you know we were right. Just stupid to pass legislation but McCain was never a bright one. That’s why I didn’t vote for him, of course Democrats disliked him as well. Funny in 2008 Democrats hated McCain in 2008, is was to unstable, too old, had a bad tempement, gullible, frightened he’d push the nuclear button. Now, the morons just love the unstable, gullible McCain.

I watch and read media of all kinds from both sides and it's not too hard to figure out that the GOP is total crap based on total crap ever since Rush Limbaugh and Newt.... They are running a huge giveaway to the rich while their ignoramus minions obsess about pedophilia and election fraud and global warming vaccine fraud Biden fraud, all pure garbage. If they had any evidence they would have taken it to court....

Really? Interesting, because, you know, as I’ve said here many times, I spend a lot of time listening to the left as well, mostly the radio hosts on Sirius Xm progress channel. Im here to tell you….the shows on the right are completely tame compared to the shows on the left.

I’ve issued this challenge many times, and nobody wants to take me up on it. Listen to Glenn beck at 9-12 eastern on the triumph channel, them listen to Wilkow from 12-3 eastern on the patriot channel, the flip over to the progress channel at 3 eastern and listen the Michelangelo signorile from 3-6 eastern the dean obiedallah from 6-9. Do that for a week, you don’t have to listen to the whole show but, tune in for portions of them, then come back here and I think you’ll agree that the leftist shows are the ones that are full of hate and divisiveness.

Beck and Wilkow talk about the country, policy and freedom, signorile and obiedallah are nothing but attacks insults and division.

Really? Interesting, because, you know, as I’ve said here many times, I spend a lot of time listening to the left as well, mostly the radio hosts on Sirius Xm progress channel. Im here to tell you….the shows on the right are completely tame compared to the shows on the left.

I’ve issued this challenge many times, and nobody wants to take me up on it. Listen to Glenn beck at 9-12 eastern on the triumph channel, them listen to Wilkow from 12-3 eastern on the patriot channel, the flip over to the progress channel at 3 eastern and listen the Michelangelo signorile from 3-6 eastern the dean obiedallah from 6-9. Do that for a week, you don’t have to listen to the whole show but, tune in for portions of them, then come back here and I think you’ll agree that the leftist shows are the ones that are full of hate and divisiveness.

Beck and Wilkow talk about the country, policy and freedom, signorile and obiedallah are nothing but attacks insults and division.
I stay away from Internet garbage and listen to well the top grade right wing garbage on fox and the best journalists in the world at bbc cbs New York Times France 24 Etcetera Etcetera Etcetera, hundreds or thousands of journalistic outlets that all agree G O P propaganda is total garbage, that is GOP base propaganda. Really CNNMSNBC ARE CORPORATE rhinos, they never go off on how we have the worst inequality poverty homelessness anywhere in the modern world by far and the only 1 without a living wage health care daycare cheap college and training etcetera Etcetera. And they love the low taxes on the rich.... And big oil Big Pharma Big Health Etcetera Etcetera....

I stay away from Internet garbage and listen to well the top grade right wing garbage on fox and the best journalists in the world at bbc cbs New York Times France 24 Etcetera Etcetera Etcetera, hundreds or thousands of journalistic outlets that all agree G O P propaganda is total garbage, that is GOP base propaganda. Really CNNMSNBC ARE CORPORATE rhinos, they never go off on how we have the worst inequality poverty homelessness anywhere in the modern world by far and the only 1 without a living wage health care daycare cheap college and training etcetera Etcetera. And they love the low taxes on the rich.... And big oil Big Pharma Big Health Etcetera Etcetera....
Ok, yet another challenge denied. I’m trying to show people how divisive and hateful the left are.

You say you listen to fox as your right wing source? Tell me, what hate have you heard there? I promise it can’t be as bad as any of the lefty networks pushing all this rhetoric against white/Christian/republicans.

When it comes to spouting hate and division, the left have it hands down.

Ok, yet another challenge denied. I’m trying to show people how divisive and hateful the left are.

You say you listen to fox as your right wing source? Tell me, what hate have you heard there? I promise it can’t be as bad as any of the lefty networks pushing all this rhetoric against white/Christian/republicans.

Franco to take on a challenge? Lol! Franco is a lazy moron who doesn’t think for himself and let’s the Democrats do all his thinking for him, then he makes up dumb posts that have nothing to do with nothing, then he insults people and that is his moronic, idiotic post. Reminds me of a dumb bot, predictable and moronic.

AGAINST FAKE NEWS, DUPE.

Fake news and hate against the Bidens Fauci you name it everybody on Democratic or REALITY side. Don't be ridiculous

AGAINST FAKE NEWS, DUPE.
What fake news? Geez, I’m just trying to show the difference between the left wing and the USA right wing media when it comes to hate.

You know, not a single democrat has taken me up on this challenge, which is surprising, because I figure a lefty would never pass up a chance to listen to a progressive talk host spew hate and lies about people on the right for 6 hours a day. I figured you lefty’s would be all over that.

My challenge isn’t about the content, which people like beck, David Webb and Wilkow would have massive amounts more character and freedom loving content than signorile or obiedallah. My challenge was to listen to how both sides talk.

By the way, the stuff signorile and obiedallah talk about, are the same kinds of things you read here daily on these forums.

What fake news? Geez, I’m just trying to show the difference between the left wing and the USA right wing media when it comes to hate.

You know, not a single democrat has taken me up on this challenge, which is surprising, because I figure a lefty would never pass up a chance to listen to a progressive talk host spew hate and lies about people on the right for 6 hours a day. I figured you lefty’s would be all over that.

My challenge isn’t about the content, which people like beck, David Webb and Wilkow would have massive amounts more character and freedom loving content than signorile or obiedallah. My challenge was to listen to how both sides talk.

By the way, the stuff signorile and obiedallah talk about, are the same kinds of things you read here daily on these forums.
Democrats don't listen to garbage propaganda, even their own, while that is where the GOP based Dupes get their news for crying out loud. I have no idea who the hell you are talking about l O l. We have thousands of respected journalists in countries all around the world when we want our news and opinion, NOT absolute crap from nutjob conspiracies. OK, beck i know, a lying jackass scumbag lying for money.

Last edited:
Democrats don't listen to garbage propaganda, even their own, while that is where the GOP based Dupes get their news for crying out loud. I have no idea who the hell you are talking about l O l. We have thousands of respected journalists in countries all around the world when we want our news and opinion, NOT absolute crap from nutjob conspiracies. OK, beck i know, a lying jackass scumbag lying for money.

Well, if you don’t listen to propaganda, then it must just be a very convenient coincidence because, like I said, the things they say are the exact same things you see lefty’s post here on a daily basis. Explain that to me. You say you don’t listen to propaganda, yet your talking points, the hate you all speak, the same stories and the same rhetoric you all use are exactly the same as what those hosts I mention talk about.

It would appear you all get your talking points from the same sources then.

Forum List

Back