McCain Defends Obama & Trump Craps on McCain

The nation, any nation, our's included, would be better off with men like McCain, men that are respectful of those they disagree with, than to have people like Trump, that are disrespectful, and afraid like a coward to serve their nation in the military.

If being "respectful of those they disagree with" is any measure of quality, you can most certainly count yourself out.

The nation, any nation, our's included, would be better off with men like McCain, men that are respectful of those they disagree with, than to have people like Trump, that are disrespectful, and afraid like a coward to serve their nation in the military.

If being "respectful of those they disagree with" is any measure of quality, you can most certainly count yourself out.

You offer no reason for your claim so, I will just assume stupidity on your part.

I never asked any voter for their vote.

You offer no reason for your claim so, I will just assume stupidity on your part.

I gave my reason in the response and used your words to support it. It is possible you are incapable of assuming how it may apply, but I never expected you could when I made the response. Are you sure Senator McCain's family supports your efforts, or do you think your efforts best represent what Senator McCain would want you to do? Or is all this more about yourself than the man you would like to see receive respect for those who respected him?

I gave my reason in the response and used your words to support it. It is possible you are incapable of assuming how it may apply, but I never expected you could when I made the response. Are you sure Senator McCain's family supports your efforts, or do you think your efforts best represent what Senator McCain would want you to do?

I didn't check with McCain's family; if you have an issue with the thread there is the mod staff

I didn't check with McCain's family; if you have an issue with the thread there is the mod staff

I don't have an issue with the thread, the late Senator McCain, or President Trump. Why would I contact a mod when I can freely participate in a discussion I see fit? If you would like to suggest you have no idea what Senator McCain's family may feel about your efforts (or the Senator for that matter), then you are just suggesting it really doesn't have anything to do with them, and is more about you.

I don't have an issue with the thread, the late Senator McCain, or President Trump. Why would I contact a mod when I can freely participate in a discussion I see fit? If you would like to suggest you have no idea what Senator McCain's family may feel about your efforts (or the Senator for that matter), then you are just suggesting it really doesn't have anything to do with them, and is more about you.

Actually, if you care to check the OP, that should thoroughly explain to ANY reader what the thread is about.
You could check that & learn something, possibly.

The thread certainly is NOT about me as you imply.

Actually, if you care to check the OP, that should thoroughly explain to ANY reader what the thread is about.

I simply chose to point out where the late Senator McCain obviously had more of the personal traits you so admire, than you yourself have managed to muster. It was noted in conjunction with the comment I quoted and could be referenced in how you handled the OP. There is no need to argue, I am praising Senator McCain for being a better man than you. Whereas "you" may not be the entirety of the ideas expressed and presented in the OP, it most certainly calls into question your ability to make qualified observations. That's why I specifically asked you what you may think the McCain family, or the late Senator himself, would think about your efforts (because otherwise, you aren't doing it for them).

I simply chose to point out where the late Senator McCain obviously had more of the personal traits you so admire, than you yourself have managed to muster. It was noted in conjunction with the comment I quoted and could be referenced in how you handled the OP. There is no need to argue, I am praising Senator McCain for being a better man than you. Whereas "you" may not be the entirety of the ideas expressed and presented in the OP, it most certainly calls into question your ability to make qualified observations. That's why I specifically asked you what you may think the McCain family, or the late Senator himself, would think about your efforts (because otherwise, you aren't doing it for them).

Again, IF you actually care to understand what the thread is really about, you could refer to the OP.

Where within the thread did I claim to be doing the thread for McCain's family? I didn't.

If you are suffering from ADD then medication may help.

The thread is not about me but I'm happy you are enjoying your delusions.

Again, IF you actually care to understand what the thread is really about, you could refer to the OP.

The thread is not about me but I'm happy you are enjoying your delusions.

I do understand the topic of the thread and it is you that seems to have difficulty with your delusions. At the least, you presented an argument that focuses on the difference between the late Senator McCain, and President Trump. You then go on to note what you believe to be are admirable qualities the late Senator possessed, and qualities you feel the sitting President doesn't have. You failed to recognize that in the way you presented your argument, your efforts more closely reflected the way you think the President acts, and less like the qualities you so admire in the Senator McCain. I merely pointed that out (and you can continue to prove my observation correct with your every response).

Trump is such a wimp he sent out his wife, er...I mean..his daughter to make a statement about McCain. Trump what a disgrace.

Of course if Trump said anything the convulsions of hypocrisy would be going on for another week.

Thank you, President Trump for not inflicting phony sympathy on a disbelieving nation.

Honey, not one word from you about Clinton avoiding service, nor one word about Obama’s lack of service and complete aversion of the military. Trump has shown more respect for the military than those 2 combined. You speak only for yourself. No one else.
John McCain was no saint & I'm not here to praise McCain but John McCain had the decency & the class to defend those that he disagreed with politically. This video is a perfect example of the grace that John McCain demonstrated through out his political career.

Conversely we can also see how Trump treated those that he disagreed with. The below video demonstrates Trump disrespecting NOT only a political rival BUT also a former American military service member, former POW, and US military veteran. I do NOT see how Trump can claim any moral superiority over those that he disagrees with that 'take a knee' when Trump himself has absolutely no issue with crapping on John McCain like he did in the video. Add to that the fact that Trump received five deferments for 'fake' bone spurs to dodge serving in the US military.

There you have it folks; that is the REAL difference between John McCain & Donald Trump.

McCain = classy & respectful

Trump = NO class & deplorable draft dodger

RIP Mr. McCain

It’s the reason Trump is president and McTumer got told to go pound sand. McTumor was all about him self. Fuck McCain. Glad he is gone, gone and gone!

Well, thanks for leaving no doubt that you are just as classless as Trump.
Did you also dodge military service like the coward Private Bone Spurs?

Last edited:
OP is comparison of McCain and Trump; Please stick to the topic. Thanks

Forum List

Back