Team Biden Targets Trump On His Tax Cuts For The Rich

Government
So it was the rich guys...

1706642965911.png

The campaign reportedly plans to focus its early attacks on Trump's tax cuts, which primarily accrued to the country's richest denizens.

“The only thing he’s ever succeeded in doing is cutting taxes for rich people,” Kimberly Clausing, a tax policy expert and former Biden administration official, said of Trump’s legislative record in office.

Those cuts also played a major part in the Trump administration adding $8 trillion to the national debt. In short, the rich got richer at the expense of American taxpayers.

Manufacturing also took a huge hit under Trump, with some 1,800 factories closing between 2016 and 2018—i.e., before the pandemic hit—according to the Economic Policy Institute, a left-leaning think tank. And those closures had a tangible impact on Trump voters in places like Lordstown and Youngstown, Ohio, where some voters expressed buyer's remorse on casting a ballot for Trump.

And if voters thought inflation stemming from post-pandemic supply chain struggles were a drag, just wait until they get a load of the 10% tariff that Trump wants to put on all imported goods. Pro-Trump isolationists might be giddy about the idea, but American consumers will pay for it mightily. The Economist estimates the tariff would cost every American household an average of $2,000 a year. And even the right-leaning American Action Forum says the plan would “distort global trade, discourage economic activity, and have broad negative consequences for the U.S. economy.”

D. ( Dementia ) J. Trump. The worst economic President, since Herbert Hoover.
That happened last time trump was President but when you are trying to cover for record inflation a border that is being over run and for the fact that you are a chinese asset I suppose you will try anything!

The campaign reportedly plans to focus its early attacks on Trump's tax cuts, which primarily accrued to the country's richest denizens.

“The only thing he’s ever succeeded in doing is cutting taxes for rich people,” Kimberly Clausing, a tax policy expert and former Biden administration official, said of Trump’s legislative record in office.

Those cuts also played a major part in the Trump administration adding $8 trillion to the national debt. In short, the rich got richer at the expense of American taxpayers.

Manufacturing also took a huge hit under Trump, with some 1,800 factories closing between 2016 and 2018—i.e., before the pandemic hit—according to the Economic Policy Institute, a left-leaning think tank. And those closures had a tangible impact on Trump voters in places like Lordstown and Youngstown, Ohio, where some voters expressed buyer's remorse on casting a ballot for Trump.

And if voters thought inflation stemming from post-pandemic supply chain struggles were a drag, just wait until they get a load of the 10% tariff that Trump wants to put on all imported goods. Pro-Trump isolationists might be giddy about the idea, but American consumers will pay for it mightily. The Economist estimates the tariff would cost every American household an average of $2,000 a year. And even the right-leaning American Action Forum says the plan would “distort global trade, discourage economic activity, and have broad negative consequences for the U.S. economy.”

Obama extended the Bush Tax Cuts for the rich.

You people always bitch about tax cuts then bitch out on raising them when you control Congress and can raise taxes.

Obama extended the Bush Tax Cuts for the rich.

You people always bitch about tax cuts then bitch out on raising them when you control Congress and can raise taxes.
so has creepy joe extended Trump's

I did For most of my working years.
Grateful for all of my low paying starter jobs,
WELL aware that they were making more money off of me,
More than I was getting from them. THATS BUSINESS.
I was self employed after my discharge from the Marines but I didn't sell my product and services to poor people... we need rich people to keep the ball rolling... and now I'm considered rich by some statistics...

The poor aren't taxed and therefore don't pay for the services they receive.
The middle class pays just enough taxes to pay for the services they receive.
The rich pay for all the services they receive plus they pay for all the services that the poor receive, even after tax cuts.

I did For most of my working years.
Grateful for all of my low paying starter jobs,
WELL aware that they were making more money off of me,
More than I was getting from them. THATS BUSINESS.
I've always considered my employment a business, with my labor and skills being the product that I produce. No overhead, no employee problems, no bookkeeping. I get a prepared statement of earnings at the end of the year. It's all good. :)

Yeah, Biden is so good when he's bad. That old neoliberal is gonna stick Trump with the bill.

Team Dem starts a TDS thread based on a lie. God you fools need some new material. SALT tax increase on the 'rich' ring a bell you tards? Trump's historic tax reform and tax cut bill was fantastic for most Americans.
So much, creepy and demofks haven’t touched it

Last edited:

Bring it on by all means bring it on

Trump's tax cut was the best one I ever had. I guess most Democrats are on the dole so they don't pay taxes. That's why they'd probably rather get a stimulus payment than a tax cut. Viva Trump.

I got a tax cut and Im not rich skrewey.
I guess SNAP folk don't notice theirs???

Forum List

Back