We desperately need much more of this.

I anticipated that would be someone's response. Allow me to ask a question in return. What completely baseless accusation, like the elderly lady's, has been made against Trump that you feel should be corrected?
FB_IMG_1635854950999.jpg

You loons loved him at onetime.

How about mobbed up real estate con man failure seditionist sexual assaulter IDIOT Mussolini wannabe or Russian oligarch lover. And the only actual spike in FBI statistics is assault by right wingers against gays blacks Muslims jews immigrants etcetera Etcetera Etcetera. which more than doubles when trump has a rally....
Why don't you back any of that up?

How about mobbed up real estate con man failure seditionist sexual assaulter IDIOT Mussolini wannabe or Russian oligarch lover. And the only actual spike in FBI statistics is assault by right wingers against gays blacks Muslims jews immigrants etcetera Etcetera Etcetera. which more than doubles when trump has a rally....
That does not describe anyone I know of

I regard what John McCain did that evening as one of the bright and shining moments of the 2008 campaign. Of any campaign in recent history. Doing the decent, honorable, truthful thing seems quaint and totally unrealistic just 15 years later. I would contend his noble gesture was about more than defending the character of his political opponent. It was about having the courage to tell the truth to Crazy, come what may.

When the elderly lady said she heard Obama is an Arab I assume she meant she heard he is a Muslim. After all, he's not an Arab he's from Kenya (kidding). Immediately suggesting she was a consumer of right wing media and the lies it spews. It isn't just McCain's sense of fairness we need more of. Specifically, it's a willingness on the part of POT candidates to speak the truth to their constituents when confronted with misinformation.

I say that while fully acknowledging doing so will put many of them in peril of being primaried or losing a general election. Because conservative voters in their districts do not want to be told by a Repub candidate his or her opponent is not a baby eating communist. That gun control doesn't mean gun confiscation. That protecting a woman's reproductive rights doesn't make someone a baby killer. That Trump lost the election and voter fraud in this country is barely measurable.

Candidates need to go back to having fact based debates on the issues in front of informed audiences equipped to make informed decisions about the country's future. That's not going to happen as long as campaigns clouded by accusations of pedophilia, corruption, and alarmism go unchallenged.

Juan mcspain....uniparty dildo and weakling coward...the vc broke him in an hour .....fag

McCain was near the bottom of his class at the Naval academy and was also a poor pilot which was responsible for his plane crash in Vietnam. He was elected to the Senate with a sympathy vote because he was a POW.
Says the loser who’s done nothing let alone fly an F4 Phantom over an active war zone rife with anti air systems. :cuckoo:
You couldn’t even qualify to fuel it.

Yes, but the way you used it, it just did not make sense.

Show somebody how ardent (passionate) you are, by committing suicide.

I guess you were trying to be witty insulting, either way, seems like improper use of the word in the context of the conversation.
Seems like English was difficult for you. :rolleyes:

The Trump Right is a bunch of lying scumbags, everyone in the world knows that except for the GOP base brainwashed functional moron hater dupes like you. There was no election fraud vaccine fraud pedophilia epidemic Biden corruption or whatever just a bunch of crap and disrespect for America and its institutions and public servants super Dupe.....

aahhh. The hate flows from you. You talk about haters….yet you post multiple threads of…hate….

totally discredited and disgusting propaganda, hater dupe Ignoramus.....

His DAUGHTER wrote it in her diary. How was it discredited? You mean because the left desperately wants it to not be true that they get the fact checker sites to say “it was unfounded!”…

So, you’re saying the diary that was found wasn’t hers? Please cite your source on that.

His DAUGHTER wrote it in her diary. How was it discredited? You mean because the left desperately wants it to not be true that they get the fact checker sites to say “it was unfounded!”…

So, you’re saying the diary that was found wasn’t hers? Please cite your source on that.
The thin veneer of reasonableness that you try so hard to project is long gone

Forum List

Back