McCain Defends Obama & Trump Craps on McCain

He doesn't give two shits about you or this country and I'm sorry that you're too blind to see it
Its Obama that hated the nation not Trump....it was Obama that had a chip on his bony shoulder...when you can come to terms with that truth you will be on your way to healing your whacked out brain.....

You CONTINUE to prove you are just as void of class as Fuhrer Drumpt.

Your failure to utilize punctuation also proves you failed fourth grade English class. Congrats.

So reality to you is unhinged? OKAY! Whatever. I'm in the majority sonny, so take a seat in the back of the bus.
You want some reality?....Trump is at 90% approval in his party in a new poll....better get used to him in the white house.....

When McCain ran against Obama, he had standards and would not throw mud like his supporters wanted

Trump lives to throw shit

When McCain ran against Obama, he had standards and would not throw mud like his supporters wanted

Trump lives to throw shit
Your'e getting it...now you nailed why Trump was elected....to do battle with liberal mental midgets.....

So reality to you is unhinged? OKAY! Whatever. I'm in the majority sonny, so take a seat in the back of the bus
In the majority?....think again crazy cat lady....you lost not only in the national elections but in the majority of state houses as well....do your homework...

only those with cerebral deficiencies & suffering delusions would approve of Trump
Says a brainless gullible non thinking person....if you were to turn off CNN you would be better informed and more willing to except the truth as it is....

only those with cerebral deficiencies & suffering delusions would approve of Trump
Says a brainless gullible non thinking person....if you were to turn off CNN you would be better informed and more willing to except the truth as it is....

I don't watch CNN, or television in general. I watch < 1 hour of TV a month, on average.

I look at local weather on TV; that's it.

That is the problem with Americans; they brainwash themselves with utter bullsh!t on television.

Not me.

In your dreams, sonny!
lets see...Hillary lost while promising more of Obama type policies...Just who is dreaming?.......sonny?.....LMAO.....
I guess that's why she got 3 million more votes than he did, huh? It was the electoral college who put this traitor in the WH and they were probably paid off by Putin,

It was America that elected Trump through the election process we have used for centuries, so it was the American people that spoke through the process, just because your candidate was terrible don’t blame others for the Democrats defeat.

It’s amazing how a person can change in 10 years.

He was compared to George Wallace and also called a Hawkish war monger by liberals in 2008 because he DARED TO RUN AGAINST OBAMA.

Now that he became a critic of Trump, he is the salt of the earth.

Lefties are shameless and have no souls. They are absolutely fucking disgusting.

Their crocodile tears and disingenuous reverence for McCain are vomituous.

By the way liberal pukes are lionizing McCain, one would think he was a RINO.

This one awful woman said it was just “disgusting”how Trump wouldn’t say more good things about tMcCain.

Was it “disgusting” when YOUR FUCKING NETWORK referred to this “lion of a man”, “war hero”, and “great American” as a RACIST?

I call that disgusting and an insult to minorities who have suffered actual racism.

Minorities are nothing put pawns to the left. They exploit the underclass for power and wealth.
In 2008 the media was whining that McCain's campaign was the most hateful to date.

Then turning around and implying he was a racist,brain damaged old man.

They said he was old and decrepit and would die in office, so no one should vote for him.

How’s that for respect?:113:

Analysis: Age an issue in the 2008 campaign? - CNN.com

That’s “disgusting”.

He was compared to George Wallace and also called a Hawkish war monger by liberals in 2008 because he DARED TO RUN AGAINST OBAMA.

Lefties are shameless and have no souls. They are absolutely fucking disgusting.

This one awful woman said it was just “disgusting”how Trump wouldn’t say more good things about tMcCain.

Was it “disgusting” when YOUR FUCKING NETWORK referred to this “lion of a man”, “war hero”, and “great American” as a RACIST?

I call that disgusting and an insult to minorities who have suffered actual racism.

Minorities are nothing put pawns to the left. They exploit the underclass for power and wealth.
In 2008 the media was whining that McCain's campaign was the most hateful to date.

They said he was old and decrepit and would die in office, so no one should vote for him.

That’s “disgusting”.

Then these morons tried to shove the old hag Hillary down everyone's throats

That’s “disgusting”.

I know...and she was older than McCain was when he ran! They are so full of shit.

That’s “disgusting”.

I know...and she was older than McCain was when he ran! They are so full of shit.

And she couldn't even walk on her own with out help.

That’s “disgusting”.

And she couldn't even walk on her own with out help.

From her Russian collusion with Stolichnaya and Xanaxx.

I guess that's why she got 3 million more votes than he did, huh? It was the electoral college who put this traitor in the WH and they were probably paid off by Putin
Whats that phrase?...."location location location".....Its not our fault all of you liberal knuckleheads gather together on the coasts.....electoral college was designed just for that.....damn our forefathers were smart....

Links? Maybe to his rabid followers, but not to the entire Republican party. Dream on...
You don't want to see the links it will ruin your day...The republican voters give Trump a 90% job approval rating and he is at 40% approval in the black and Hispanic community of American voters....you don't stand a chance of removing Trump from office with those numbers.....but thanks for lowering your angry tone.....crazy cat lady......:113:

Forum List

Back