What Will Meghan McCain Do Now That Her Father Has Passed?

Will Meghan McCain Become More Critical of Trump Since Her Daddy Died?

• She won't, but she should

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • She won't, and she shouldn't

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • She will, and she should

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • She will, but she shouldn't

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
She was a person who during the primaries, was not a fan, nor supporter of Trump, however, once he became President, she was one of his biggest supporters, read apologists on da teevee.

Unlike her father, she could find no wrong that Trump, or his Administration did.

With how her chosen party has come out against her now dead father, John McCain, will she continue her unwavering support and apology of Trump, or will she moderate and become more sensibly critical of the current President?

Should she?

Last edited:
I like your definition of "Moderate". Become more sensibly critical of President Trump. LOL

Should She? Well maybe she should, being an intelligent woman, do what she thinks is right and not be swayed by emotion.

If she didn't let her dad influence her opinion, why would she let her chosen party do so?

I like your definition of "Moderate". Become more sensibly critical of President Trump. LOL

Should She? Well maybe she should, being an intelligent woman, do what she thinks is right and not be swayed by emotion.
Not the political term "Moderate", but the actual adjective, "moderate", e.g. mo-de-rate.

Last edited:
She was a person who during the primaries, was not a fan, nor supporter of Trump, however, once he became President, she was one of his biggest supporters, read apologists on da teevee.

Unlike her father, she could find no wrong that Trump, or his Administration did.

With how her chosen party has come out against her now dead father, John McCain, will she continue her unwavering support and apology of Trump, or will she moderate and become more sensibly critical of the current President?

Should she?

Wow. Let's politicize absolutely EVERYTHING.

Should she?

What does comingout against mccain mean again?

I suspect she will continue living her life.

And I doubt she will care For Democrats using her fathers death as a political attack against Trump

If she remains on the View she'll be in a tough position.

Those people wouldn't bat an eye using her dead father
against her, if she dared side with the POTUS.

It will be a pretty tough spot for her. She'll always have to
be on her guard and pick her words wisely to counter those
other fatass Liberal whores on that show.

Forum List

Back