Man In maga Hat Sprays Peaceful trump Protesters

Watch this one.

This fucker tries to sucker punch someone....get's arrested (great job cops !!!!)

And his lying lowlife bullshit flea-ridden whore ANTIFA amoeba "friends" lie their asses off to the cops. Watch and try to justify their horseshit.

It’s too bad they didn’t taser his ass.

Watch this one.

This fucker tries to sucker punch someone....get's arrested (great job cops !!!!)

And his lying lowlife bullshit flea-ridden whore ANTIFA amoeba "friends" lie their asses off to the cops. Watch and try to justify their horseshit.

Fib'n lefttards ...by any means necessary...right leftwing morons
They always pull that bullshit they attack or try to provoke one and if you defend yourself you're automatically the evil nazi

There's no excuse for this behavior.
Exactly right. These fascist morons think they can block people from going to their destinations as a 'protest'.

Sorry, but someones right to protest does not include unlawfully detaining people from going about their daily business.

Good on the man for using bear spray instead of a hand gun.

The man in question was apart of a pro-Trump rally, wasn’t being detained, and committed an assault. He was arrested and the police may file charges adding to an already extensive criminal record.

You’re simply making excuses for shitty behavior b/c you dislike the target. That makes you an asshole.

Trump fans are predisposed to violence. Fact

Fact? too many people think their Fact is the only fact that matters. But lets not be hypocrites, there are wacko True believers on both sides, "by any means necessary" is a mantra of the American Left, take for instance the little girl in my Sig. the reason I made that my sig is because that kid was forced to stop doing youtube videos..... No different than anything you might have seen on "Saturday Night Live" back in the day when it used to be a comedy show.
She was forced to stop because she got death threats from you Trump haters. An 8 year old girl made to fear for her life by your violent fucks on the left who claim tolerance.
Cry me a river about not accepting other points of view there are many more examples of you guys demonizing people for their views and stereotyping them as something they are not.
Meanwhile back in reality Trump fans are mailing bombs to people

Trump fans are predisposed to violence. Fact

Fact? too many people think their Fact is the only fact that matters. But lets not be hypocrites, there are wacko True believers on both sides, "by any means necessary" is a mantra of the American Left, take for instance the little girl in my Sig. the reason I made that my sig is because that kid was forced to stop doing youtube videos..... No different than anything you might have seen on "Saturday Night Live" back in the day when it used to be a comedy show.
She was forced to stop because she got death threats from you Trump haters. An 8 year old girl made to fear for her life by your violent fucks on the left who claim tolerance.
Cry me a river about not accepting other points of view there are many more examples of you guys demonizing people for their views and stereotyping them as something they are not.
Meanwhile back in reality Trump fans are mailing bombs to people

Can we at least admit that people on both sides are capable of doing bad shit? Regardless of politics, they are after all, just people.

The man in question was apart of a pro-Trump rally, wasn’t being detained, and committed an assault. He was arrested and the police may file charges adding to an already extensive criminal record.
You’re simply making excuses for shitty behavior b/c you dislike the target. That makes you an asshole.
Oh, no, I am called an ass hole by someone who cannot see the human chain blocking the walkway at 1:30 in the video.

What am I ever to do?

mdk, you are usually a reasonable person, but your TDS is tedious.

I'll live, dont worry.

They always pull that bullshit they attack or try to provoke one and if you defend yourself you're automatically the evil nazi
At one point in the video a guy admits he punched the man with the bear spray in the face and that set him off.

Which makes the use of bear spray a matter of self defense as far as I am concerned.

Too bad he didnt have a full auto 50 caliber on hand.

At one point in the video a guy admits he punched the man with the bear spray in the face and that set him off.

Which makes the use of bear spray a matter of self defense as far as I am concerned.

I was talking about the other video of the antifa ..some on the right have been adopting thier tactics ...deny deny deny and accuse the other

Oh, no, I am called an ass hole by someone who cannot see the human chain blocking the walkway at 1:30 in the video.

What am I ever to do?

mdk, you are usually a reasonable person, but your TDS is tedious.

I'll live, dont worry.

When I criticize violent acts committed by retarded liberals my inbox gets showered with likes, winners, and, agrees around here. When I dare level the same criticism against a retarded conservative I am labeled tedious and a suffer of TDS. :lol:

At the end of the day you're making excuses for poor behavior for purely partisan reasons and nothing more, but that's a common theme around here.

That would have been even worse for him since he had prior weapons violations on his record. And this is the guy you're circling your wagon around. lol

Watch this one.

Enjoy jail asshole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At the end of the day you're making excuses for poor behavior for purely partisan reasons and nothing more, but that's a common theme around here.

He was being unlawfully detained and assaulted.

Good for him he nailed a few.

Forum List

Back