Man In maga Hat Sprays Peaceful trump Protesters

I guess you missed all those protests by Trump haters who sprayed people in the face with pepper spray.
How disappointing for trumpanzees that he couldn't get a car up on the pier to run protesters down like his BFF in Charlottesville.
So you don’t like it when alleged righties take a page out of the Marxist playbook?

This guy looks like a total plant anyway.

I find it very sad to see so many posts from Americans cheering this.

This shouldn't be acceptable in America.

It's not who we are and what America is all about.

There was a time when we used to tolerate different views.

Not anymore.

Which is very sad.
I'm still waiting for you to post a link where you condemned any antifa attacks. Just give us one.
Have you ever condemned what happened in Charlottesville?
Yep. Both sides. There were bad people on both sides.

There's no excuse for this behavior.
Exactly right. These fascist morons think they can block people from going to their destinations as a 'protest'.

Sorry, but someones right to protest does not include unlawfully detaining people from going about their daily business.

Good on the man for using bear spray instead of a hand gun.

There's no excuse for this behavior.
Exactly right. These fascist morons think they can block people from going to their destinations as a 'protest'.

Sorry, but someones right to protest does not include unlawfully detaining people from going about their daily business.

Good on the man for using bear spray instead of a hand gun.
The people blocking traffic should be charged with kidnapping. It actually fits the definition.

This isn't good.

Unfortunately this is America today under trump rule.

Americans attacking other Americans. It has got to stop.

The video of the whole thing is in a link in the article.

At one point, the trump supporters hold down a man while the mega hat man sprays him.

We can all have different views but it's wrong to be violent just because someone has a different view from you.

What I find very interesting is when the police arrived, the maga hat man denies he did anything. Several people step up to show the police the video of the maga hat man spraying innocent and peaceful protesters. The police arrest him and take him away while the crowd cheers.

The maga hat coward couldn't even tell the truth. He's too stupid to realize that everyone has video on their phone and they recorded the whole thing.

During Trump protest on Santa Monica Pier, man sprays crowd with bear repellent

It's funny how people spin stuff.....

MAGA hat guy gets hit, saw a video of a girl getting punched, saw Antifa throwing punches.....

Don't see anything in the news about violence breaking out.

BUT.... one guy with bear spray....

"Violence breaks out during an anti-Trump protest!"

And look here you are screaming.

Punching people, attacking people, kicking people in the head..... not a problem.... no big deal....

Bear spray..... VIOLENCE! OH THE HUMANITY!.

Now don't get me wrong.... I think the guy should not have done that.... but you people are way to hypocritical for me to care that much.

153754806.jpg

Watch this one.

This fucker tries to sucker punch someone....get's arrested (great job cops !!!!)

And his lying lowlife bullshit flea-ridden whore ANTIFA amoeba "friends" lie their asses off to the cops. Watch and try to justify their horseshit.

Trump fans are predisposed to violence. Fact

Fact? too many people think their Fact is the only fact that matters. But lets not be hypocrites, there are wacko True believers on both sides, "by any means necessary" is a mantra of the American Left, take for instance the little girl in my Sig. the reason I made that my sig is because that kid was forced to stop doing youtube videos..... No different than anything you might have seen on "Saturday Night Live" back in the day when it used to be a comedy show.
She was forced to stop because she got death threats from you Trump haters. An 8 year old girl made to fear for her life by your violent fucks on the left who claim tolerance.
Cry me a river about not accepting other points of view there are many more examples of you guys demonizing people for their views and stereotyping them as something they are not.

Forum List

Back