Man In maga Hat Sprays Peaceful trump Protesters

That’s funny. First of all the libtards would have chased him off as soon as he got close to there protest. He would have never been able to walk around so freely. If it were pepper spray the people directly hit buy it wouldn’t be able to see where they were going. That’s a total bullshit video Anyone with a brain and common sense can see its bullshit. So understandably the libtareds don’t have either so it goes over there heads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess you missed all those protests by Trump haters who sprayed people in the face with pepper spray.
How disappointing for trumpanzees that he couldn't get a car up on the pier to run protesters down like his BFF in Charlottesville.
And a loony lib chimes in with their usual nonsense. What a moron!
Let me remind you of what a rightie, INCEL did:
images

I guess you missed all those protests by Trump haters who sprayed people in the face with pepper spray.
How disappointing for trumpanzees that he couldn't get a car up on the pier to run protesters down like his BFF in Charlottesville.
images
Cleared a path thru morons playing in the street?

Bear-spray man is a dumbass. The hair tied back in a pigtail and the pot-leaf shirt are dead giveaways.

:laughing0301:

bear%20spray%20man.jpg

This isn't good.

Unfortunately this is America today under trump rule.

Americans attacking other Americans. It has got to stop.

The video of the whole thing is in a link in the article.

At one point, the trump supporters hold down a man while the mega hat man sprays him.

We can all have different views but it's wrong to be violent just because someone has a different view from you.

What I find very interesting is when the police arrived, the maga hat man denies he did anything. Several people step up to show the police the video of the maga hat man spraying innocent and peaceful protesters. The police arrest him and take him away while the crowd cheers.

The maga hat coward couldn't even tell the truth. He's too stupid to realize that everyone has video on their phone and they recorded the whole thing.

During Trump protest on Santa Monica Pier, man sprays crowd with bear repellent
It was a false flag operation. This was all an act to make it seem as if Pres.Trump's supporters are violent.

Powerful Footage! Alex Jones Confronts AntiFa Outside Dallas Trump Rally

images
In the words of Bugs Bunny, "What a maroon!" Try again after the brainwashing has worn off, Sparky.

I find it very sad to see so many posts from Americans cheering this.

This shouldn't be acceptable in America.

It's not who we are and what America is all about.

There was a time when we used to tolerate different views.

Not anymore.

Which is very sad.

Not anymore.

Which is very sad.

So you condemn ANIFTA, or some leftist adult jackass assaulting a kid wearing a MAGA hat?

This isn't good.

At one point, the trump supporters hold down a man while the mega hat man sprays him.

We can all have different views but it's wrong to be violent just because someone has a different view from you.

What I find very interesting is when the police arrived, the maga hat man denies he did anything. Several people step up to show the police the video of the maga hat man spraying innocent and peaceful protesters. The police arrest him and take him away while the crowd cheers.

The maga hat coward couldn't even tell the truth. He's too stupid to realize that everyone has video on their phone and they recorded the whole thing.

It was a false flag operation. This was all an act to make it seem as if Pres.Trump's supporters are violent.

Powerful Footage! Alex Jones Confronts AntiFa Outside Dallas Trump Rally

I'm not doubting that, seeing how radical OUTNOW is. Leftists are always ready and willing to take one for the cause.

This isn't good.

I suppose I could take your faux rage more seriously if you showed the same contempt towards leftists who behave the same way.

Not anymore.

Which is very sad.
Weren't you the one who cherry picked a divisive video and posted it saying "See what THEIR SIDE is like?" If the divisiveness bothers you then don't contribute to it.

Not anymore.

Which is very sad.
I'm still waiting for you to post a link where you condemned any antifa attacks. Just give us one.

images
I bet you loved what happened in Charlottesville.

images
I bet you loved what happened in Charlottesville.
What happened?

Not anymore.

Which is very sad.
I'm still waiting for you to post a link where you condemned any antifa attacks. Just give us one.
Have you ever condemned what happened in Charlottesville?

Forum List

Back