Little David Hoggwash.......

LO
LOL

You poor thing. You lost when you lied about what he said.

he gets a ride home to grab a camera after he hears of the shooting (his own words)”

Those aren’t his words, they’re yours.

LMAO! Lame gaslight attempt. You duck, dodge, deflect......but enjoy the furious peddling of little David Hogg as his (snicker) "presence" is very important. Only an idiot like you can feign such ignorance and refuse to see the contradictions. Awfully pathetic, little Faun........
LOL

You poor thing, bless your heart. There isn’t a single contradiction. There is only you hallucinating and lying.

:dance:

LMAO! Not a one contradiction, sez faun!!!!

View attachment 188079 View attachment 188079 View attachment 188080
Not one, delusional dale. Of course, I’m not taking your hallucinations or lies into consideration.

Seriously....if "da gubermint" (via their media) told you that the moon was made of blue cheese? You would lamely attempt to attack anyone that said "da gubermint" was lying. Your lack of critical thinking skills are...hmmmmm? How do I say this delicately? How about "lacking"????

(snicker)
Such silliness. I’m talking about your hallucinations and lies; which you’ve vomited all over the forum. It reveals far more about your mental instability than it does anything about David Hogg.

And you still have to live with this video of him on lock down...

You’re right, he was not a school that day. Not that day... not any day. I can see you’re a fucking genius. :lol:

So I mist a letter AT least I am not in the dark. You would have to be a fucking moron to by into this gun grabbing shit.
And sandy hook was a hoax.
Fucking moron

You’re right, he was not a school that day. Not that day... not any day. I can see you’re a fucking genius. :lol:

So I mist a letter AT least I am not in the dark. You would have to be a fucking moron to by into this gun grabbing shit.
And sandy hook was a hoax.
Fucking moron
How did you mist a letter??

Just so ya know, there’s reallly no need for you to sign your posts.
Faun

Look! Joseph! I built this electrical box in three days......couldn't post the wide shot to fit the entire thing in. It's the entire electrical and logic system for a high speed mail inserting machine. It has servo motors instead of clutches on the feeders.

Dude, given your propensity to post crazy LIzard People pictures, for all I know, you opened a box at some junkyard and took a picture of it. Probably while all the guys at the scrapyard were staring at you.

Oh! Got some time and went to the Red Rock amphitheater...

You went to see, "Closed for the Winter"?

Look! Joseph! I built this electrical box in three days......couldn't post the wide shot to fit the entire thing in. It's the entire electrical and logic system for a high speed mail inserting machine. It has servo motors instead of clutches on the feeders.

Dude, given your propensity to post crazy LIzard People pictures, for all I know, you opened a box at some junkyard and took a picture of it. Probably while all the guys at the scrapyard were staring at you.

Oh! Got some time and went to the Red Rock amphitheater...

You went to see, "Closed for the Winter"?

"given your propensity to post crazy LIzard People pictures"

Nope, never posted any "lizard people" pics.....

LMAO! You REALLY think that I would go to a junkyard and look for something just to "scoreboard" you?

Red Rock opens every season with the traditional Easter service and people go there every day to climb the steps for exercise or those like me that wanted to see it. Keep digging your hole, Joseph....because all of this has a point that I am making and you are doing great at helping.

(snicker)

LMAO! You REALLY think that I would go to a junkyard and look for something just to "scoreboard" you?

Um, guy, you are batshit crazy... you call greiving parents "Crisis Actors".

You are a reprehensible and insane human being....

Yes, I think you'd probably do that.

Also, anyone can see that those two pictures are of different resolutions, proving that they were not taken on the same day. (See how you can just throw shit out there? Just like you do all the time.)

Also, anyone can see that those two pictures are of different resolutions, proving that they were not taken on the same day. (See how you can just throw shit out there? Just like you do all the time.)
That one is beyond batshit crazy. One has to be to insist Hoss was not in school that day after video emerged of him on lock down. :cuckoo:

LMAO! Being called "reprehensible" by a punkinpuss like you should bother me because of???

You are simply pissed that I have proven that you are a liar....not wrong, simply a liar that claimed that I had no job. I proved it and there are posters here that know the type of industry I am in. You got "punked", Joseph.......your indignant outrage is what blinded you to that fact.

'
(snicker)

That one is beyond batshit crazy. One has to be to insist Hoss was not in school that day after video emerged of him on lock down. :cuckoo:

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!

Aww, you poor, crazy cretin. You literally ignore the fact that Hogg said it was 6pm at night when he rode his bike to the school; you ignore the other students who were with him during the shooting; you ignore he was a student there; and my favorite, you ignore the video of him in the school on lock down ...

... all so you can maintain your delusion that he wasn’t there. :cuckoo:

This is Alex view, this recording is taken at 9:32 on February 14th 2018
We have a problem go to 1:39 from the vid you posted.
They recorded it hrs. before the shooting.
Fucking propaganda

And sandy hook was a hoax

LMAO! Being called "reprehensible" by a punkinpuss like you should bother me because of???

The sad thing is you don't have enough conscience or common decency to realize how reprehensible you are.

You are simply pissed that I have proven that you are a liar....not wrong, simply a liar that claimed that I had no job. I proved it and there are posters here that know the type of industry I am in.

All you did was take some out of focus pictures of different machines... and the wire box of something. You really haven't proven much of anything.

No way someone like you could hold down a job if you came off one tenth as crazy as you do here.

Faun you are dumber then I thought LMFAO the vid you posted proves he made that vid hrs. before or after the shooting. Go to 1:39 and you will see he made the vid at 9:32 hence the name on the vid SMOKINGGUNHOGG you truly are a fucking moron. There is no getting out of this one

This is Alex view, this recording is taken at 9:32 on February 14th 2018
We have a problem go to 1:39 from the vid you posted.
They recorded it hrs. before the shooting.
Fucking propaganda

And sandy hook was a hoax
You’re fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

You must think David Hogg could see into the future to get all those students to hide in a closet and to talk about a shooting which had not yet taken place.

Faun you are dumber then I thought LMFAO the vid you posted proves he made that vid hrs. before or after the shooting. Go to 1:39 and you will see he made the vid at 9:32 hence the name on the vid SMOKINGGUNHOGG you truly are a fucking moron. There is no getting out of this one
Raving lunatic, that segment was obviously after the shooting, not before. And it was never presented as one continuous shot. The beginning is just minutes after the shooting, followed by the next segment a few minutes later, then again a few minutes later (3:13). The next segment is him filming Isabelle Robinson while still on lock down. The next segment was random footage he captured while lock down where he added a voice over an interview with Alex View at 9:32pm, the night of the shooting. The next segment is of him again, still on lock down. And the next segment is him after exiting the school. Followed by the last segment, possibly the next day, where himself is interviewed.

Meanwhile, the video contains plenty of footage of him on lock down. You’re mentally disturbed to deny that. There’s no other way he could have been in that closet, moments after the shooting, unless he was already on campus when the shooting began.

You’re the reason people mock and laugh at senile looks like you.

You must think David Hogg could see into the future to get all those students to hide in a closet and to talk about a shooting which had not yet taken place.

Yes a fucking propaganda vid. looser
He himself stated the time and date as they were in the closet. And you can hear him whisper to her what to say. Did you see what the title of the vid
SmokeingGunHogg IT was staged propaganda. Your handler is not going to be happy LMFAO

The question, little faun, isn't whether Scoops Hogg was there during lockdown. It's the lying, embellishing, his background of having a father was was FBI and a mother that works for CNN, how he ended up on TV in California, how he has been made the face of the franchise of the leftard gun grab road show that I am calling into question.

The sad thing is you don't have enough conscience or common decency to realize how reprehensible you are.

You are simply pissed that I have proven that you are a liar....not wrong, simply a liar that claimed that I had no job. I proved it and there are posters here that know the type of industry I am in.

All you did was take some out of focus pictures of different machines... and the wire box of something. You really haven't proven much of anything.

No way someone like you could hold down a job if you came off one tenth as crazy as you do here.

I guess I will just have to keep posting pics of the equipment I am working on while "punking you" complete with time stamps and YOUR cyber ID showing that you are my owned bitch. Sucks to be a duped sheeple that swallows the swill of your beloved corporate "gubermint".

Forum List

Back