Little David Hoggwash.......

You must think David Hogg could see into the future to get all those students to hide in a closet and to talk about a shooting which had not yet taken place.

Yes a fucking propaganda vid. looser
He himself stated the time and date as they were in the closet. And you can hear him whisper to her what to say. Did you see what the title of the vid
SmokeingGunHogg IT was staged propaganda. Your handler is not going to be happy LMFAO
Who said they were in the closet when he interviewed Alex View at 9:32??

It’s s voice over, ya ravin’ lunatic, added later. :eusa_doh:

LMAO! You REALLY think that I would go to a junkyard and look for something just to "scoreboard" you?

Um, guy, you are batshit crazy... you call greiving parents "Crisis Actors".

You are a reprehensible and insane human being....

Yes, I think you'd probably do that.

Also, anyone can see that those two pictures are of different resolutions, proving that they were not taken on the same day. (See how you can just throw shit out there? Just like you do all the time.)
That one is beyond batshit crazy. One has to be to insist Hoss was not in school that day after video emerged of him on lock down. :cuckoo:

The question, little faun, isn't whether Scoops Hogg was there during lockdown. It's the lying, embellishing, his background of having a father was was FBI and a mother that works for CNN, how he ended up on TV in California, how he has been made the face of the franchise of the leftard gun grab road show that I am calling into question.

LOLOL

You’re sooo tucking deranged, delusional dale. He never lied about his father Being in the FBI and his mother is a school teacher and doesn’t work for CNN.

And no matter how many time you play your video, he still said he returned to the school that night at 6pm and appeared on the news — which is corroborated by his interview with Laura Ingraham.

And best of all, there’s video of him on lock down.

:dance:

As usual, nothing you say makes any sense to anyone but you and you fellow nutjobs.

1233796371590.gif

Spin it as you want he is a liar and that vid is what it is stage propaganda.
Go to time 4:15 more bull shit.
You are a looser and I know what you are all about comrade.

Spin it as you want he is a liar and that vid is what it is stage propaganda.
Go to time 4:15 more bull shit.
You are a looser and I know what you are all about comrade.
LOL

There’s nothing I need to spin... there’s David Hogg on lock down for all the world to see. Your acceptance is not actually a requirement.

:dance:

You must think David Hogg could see into the future to get all those students to hide in a closet and to talk about a shooting which had not yet taken place.

He himself stated the time and date as they were in the closet. And you can hear him whisper to her what to say. Did you see what the title of the vid
SmokeingGunHogg IT was staged propaganda. Your handler is not going to be happy LMFAO

But yet he had to bicycle BACK to the school to get a camera after he had already been "interviewing" students because this JUST couldn't be a another school shooting? BUT WAIT! He was interviewing students in a closet? He cast aside the fear of losing his life just so he could get a scoop? You buy this bullshit....no surprise there.

Was David Hogg's mom an employee of CNN? Nope, I dropped the ball on that because I had a trusted source that has never been wrong and the one time I "ran with the info" ended up biting me and I have since contacted her to do a retraction. It still doesn't deflect from the fact he had a propensity to show up on TV and then put in front as the face of this "movement" funded by a Soros NGO and that is a fact that is not disputable. It is also not in dispute that the first responders from the sheriff's office were given "stand down" orders" nor is it in dispute that EMTs were not allowed to enter the school to look for victims......nor is in in dispute that the cameras were on a 20 minute delay, that other witnesses (including students and teachers) said that there was one than one shooter. The whole event reeks like a fresh pile of shit dumped by a circus elephant. You have been played, worked and manipulated while having your little heart strings pulled.

LMAO! Being called "reprehensible" by a punkinpuss like you should bother me because of???

The sad thing is you don't have enough conscience or common decency to realize how reprehensible you are.

You are simply pissed that I have proven that you are a liar....not wrong, simply a liar that claimed that I had no job. I proved it and there are posters here that know the type of industry I am in.

All you did was take some out of focus pictures of different machines... and the wire box of something. You really haven't proven much of anything.

No way someone like you could hold down a job if you came off one tenth as crazy as you do here.

Being called a name by a "knows-nothing" moron like you is akin to being insulted by a stewbum at a convenience store that is pissed because I refuse to toss him a Federal Reserve note towards his next purchase of a 40 ounce...carries the same amount of "sting". I will be posting more pics so you can choke down on some serious crow. You WILL have to admit that not only am I gainfully employed but employed in a field that takes more skill than you could ever hope to possess. Yeppers, I am going to rub your face in it......you deserve no less, Joseph......

(snicker)

I guess I will just have to keep posting pics of the equipment I am working on while "punking you" complete with time stamps and YOUR cyber ID showing that you are my owned bitch. Sucks to be a duped sheeple that swallows the swill of your beloved corporate "gubermint".

You can post all sorts of pictures of whatever you find in the junkyard you are scavanging scrap metal from. It just makes you kind of sad.

No one believes you hold down a real job, buddy.

Being called a name by a "knows-nothing" moron like you is akin to being insulted by a stewbum at a convenience store that is pissed because I refuse to toss him a Federal Reserve note towards his next purchase of a 40 ounce...carries the same amount of "sting". I will be posting more pics so you can choke down on some serious crow. You WILL have to admit that not only am I gainfully employed but employed in a field that takes more skill than you could ever hope to possess. Yeppers, I am going to rub your face in it......you deserve no less, Joseph......

No one believes you are gainfully employed or even have any friends.

But yet he had to bicycle BACK to the school to get a camera after he had already been "interviewing" students because this JUST couldn't be a another school shooting? BUT WAIT! He was interviewing students in a closet? He cast aside the fear of losing his life just so he could get a scoop? You buy this bullshit....no surprise there.
LOL

He wants to be a journalist. To the brain-dead conspiracy nut, it’s suspicious that he was interviewing people. :lmao:

Was David Hogg's mom an employee of CNN? Nope, I dropped the ball on that because I had a trusted source that has never been wrong and the one time I "ran with the info" ended up biting me and I have since contacted her to do a retraction. It still doesn't deflect from the fact he had a propensity to show up on TV and then put in front as the face of this "movement" funded by a Soros NGO and that is a fact that is not disputable. It is also not in dispute that the first responders from the sheriff's office were given "stand down" orders" nor is it in dispute that EMTs were not allowed to enter the school to look for victims......nor is in in dispute that the cameras were on a 20 minute delay, that other witnesses (including students and teachers) said that there was one than one shooter. The whole event reeks like a fresh pile of shit dumped by a circus elephant. You have been played, worked and manipulated while having your little heart strings pulled.
That’s not all you got wrong.

You said he lives in California — you were wrong.

You said he already graduated high school — you were wrong.

You said he went to Redondo Shores High school — you were wrong.

You said he appeared in the Redondo Shores yearbook — you were wrong.

You said he wasn’t in school during the shooting — you were wrong.

And who knows what other garbage you’ve been spewing about him. :cuckoo:

The only facts you get right are trivial and have nothing to do with a conspiracy.

Just like a true leftist accuse others of doing what they are doing.
You need to get out of your moms basement more often.
Surly the gov pays you enough to get your own place

Here, let me help you with that...

Just like a true leftist, accuse others of doing what they are doing.

Surely, the government pays you enough to get your own place?

... you’re welcome.

Here let me help you
How many of his sisters friends were killed in the other vid he said 2
Its 3 in this one

Here, let me help you with that...

Just like a true leftist, accuse others of doing what they are doing.

Surely, the government pays you enough to get your own place?

... you’re welcome.
At least you don't deny it.

Here let me help you
How many of his sisters friends were killed in the other vid he said 2
Its 3 in this one

You know .........,

I started along a path of rationalization, but after just a couple of words, realized a) you’re not worth it; and b, you’re going to believe your hallucinations no matter what reality is splashed in your face — so carry on, you clearly need to drown yourself in conspiracies.

LOL

He wants to be a journalist. To the brain-dead conspiracy nut, it’s suspicious that he was interviewing people. :lmao:

That’s not all you got wrong.

You said he lives in California — you were wrong.

You said he already graduated high school — you were wrong.

You said he went to Redondo Shores High school — you were wrong.

You said he appeared in the Redondo Shores yearbook — you were wrong.

You said he wasn’t in school during the shooting — you were wrong.

And who knows what other garbage you’ve been spewing about him. :cuckoo:

The only facts you get right are trivial and have nothing to do with a conspiracy.

He was in California and appeared on the news in Redondo Beach. I never stated that there was a picture of him in the Redondo Beach Shores yearbook. I stated that there is a photo of him on Classmates.com stating that he graduated from Redondo Beach high school in 2015.

I never said that he wasn't at the shooting, what I stated was that HE said that he wasn't and bicycled his way to the event with a camera. It is the lying and embellishment that I was pointing out. When I get something wrong, I have no problem with admitting it. There was indeed a rush to judgement as it pertains to his mom being associated with CNN and that is on me. The sad thing is that the lamestream media's record for "truth telling" is dismal and pathetic and such distrust leads to alternative media sources wanting to be the first to break a story. The fact remains that the "stand own" orders of the sheriff department and the refusal to allow EMTs into the school to help victims is a fact.

I guess I can count you among those that belong to the David Hogg fan club and want to disarm Americans even though this corporate entity that lamely disguises itself as a legitimate governmental body has proven time and time again that they do their best work AFTER one of their little orchestrated or "stand down" events. I can hardly blamed for having zero faith in them and being totally jaded and totally mistrusting of them.....especially given their pathetic track record of "truth telling".

Rock on wid' yo bad self, little faun......they couldn't keep up the facade without sheeple like you that feast on their bullshit like manna from heaven.

Questions?

I guess I will just have to keep posting pics of the equipment I am working on while "punking you" complete with time stamps and YOUR cyber ID showing that you are my owned bitch. Sucks to be a duped sheeple that swallows the swill of your beloved corporate "gubermint".

You can post all sorts of pictures of whatever you find in the junkyard you are scavanging scrap metal from. It just makes you kind of sad.

No one believes you hold down a real job, buddy.

But....but you claim that I never get out of my mother's basement....you know, the one that has been dead for 17 years? How can I "scavenge" for scrap metal if I:

A: Never leave this alleged "basement"

B: Depend on "da gubemint" for existence?

Look, Joseph, in a "flame war", you have to be consistent and when you contradict yourself????? Well, it only shows how badly you have gotten your ass thoroughly kicked.......just some tips to help you. I am a "giver".....it's what I do.

Speaking of "helpers", how about that Gene Rosen dude from Sandy Hoax????

LMAO!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back