Little David Hoggwash.......

I have accomplished more than I could have hoped for....absolutely no complaints here.

Guy, you are a crazy person... sorry, hate to keep breaking that too you, but you are messed up in the head, not "Woke".

Normal and decent people would never besmirch grieving parents that have lost a child, we agree on that. Where we disagree is that anyone actually died at Sandy Hoax and I have laid out NUMEROUS anomalies that any one of them can prove that this was a staged and "Made For TV News" event.

No, guy, you repeated some crazy that Alex Jones got from some other crazy. You really can't prove anything. You weren't there. People who were there said, "Yup, that really happened".

So who are you going to believe? Hundreds of people who were there or some crazy loser living in his mother's basement? Oh, wait, you'll believe the guy in his mother's basement who is probably just doctoring photos to see how many other crazy losers he can get worked up.

Your problem (among so very many) is that you are either gullible, naive, lack critical thinking skills or stupid.....could be a combination of all four....but make no mistake about it, one or all of them describes you in a most unflattering manner.

No, guy, my strength is I'm not soooo fucked up that I see a tragedy on TV like Parkland or Sandy Hook, and my first thought isn't, "That must be a crisis actor, because he looks so sincere!" I'm not sure what kind of fucked up shit happened in your life where your brain is wired wrong, but there it is.

I have accomplished more than I could have hoped for....absolutely no complaints here.

Guy, you are a crazy person... sorry, hate to keep breaking that too you, but you are messed up in the head, not "Woke".

Normal and decent people would never besmirch grieving parents that have lost a child, we agree on that. Where we disagree is that anyone actually died at Sandy Hoax and I have laid out NUMEROUS anomalies that any one of them can prove that this was a staged and "Made For TV News" event.

No, guy, you repeated some crazy that Alex Jones got from some other crazy. You really can't prove anything. You weren't there. People who were there said, "Yup, that really happened".

So who are you going to believe? Hundreds of people who were there or some crazy loser living in his mother's basement? Oh, wait, you'll believe the guy in his mother's basement who is probably just doctoring photos to see how many other crazy losers he can get worked up.

Your problem (among so very many) is that you are either gullible, naive, lack critical thinking skills or stupid.....could be a combination of all four....but make no mistake about it, one or all of them describes you in a most unflattering manner.

No, guy, my strength is I'm not soooo fucked up that I see a tragedy on TV like Parkland or Sandy Hook, and my first thought isn't, "That must be a crisis actor, because he looks so sincere!" I'm not sure what kind of fucked up shit happened in your life where your brain is wired wrong, but there it is.

"No, guy, my strength is I'm not soooo fucked up that I see a tragedy on TV like Parkland or Sandy Hook, and my first thought isn't, "That must be a crisis actor, because he looks so sincere!" I'm not sure what kind of fucked up shit happened in your life where your brain is wired wrong, but there it is"

Yep, "there it is" indeed...saw it on TV thus it MUST be true....kinda like CNN was busted during Desert Storm while proclaiming to be in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia when they were really in a TV studio in Atlanta, Georgia.....you betcha, Joe.....if it's on TV, it MUST be true! They call it "programming" for a reason, Joseph....

"No, guy, you repeated some crazy that Alex Jones got from some other crazy. You really can't prove anything. You weren't there. People who were there said, "Yup, that really happened".

Nope, I simply watched the CNN helicopter footage, listened to the 9/11 calls and then viewed reports due to the Freedom Of Information Act (even though they were heavily redacted) and it didn't take long before it became blatantly clear to me that this was a badly staged event. One of the more humorous outtakes of this event was the alleged janitor telling the cops that he thought the "shooter" went down this hall way......while the 911 caller whispered into a phone. The cops don't know this guy from Adam (and I don't mean Adam Lanza) and they just take his word? When entering a crime scene, any and everyone is a potential suspect and potentially armed. No shots are heard on the phone of the 9/11 caller but the voice of a janitor and the entering "police" are clearly heard? Wake up, Joseph...and realize that you have been chumped.

"So who are you going to believe? Hundreds of people who were there or some crazy loser living in his mother's basement? Oh, wait, you'll believe the guy in his mother's basement who is probably just doctoring photos to see how many other crazy losers he can get worked up."

Hundreds of people were allowed in the school to see 27 dead bodies that would not be removed from the school under the dead of night early Saturday morning? Do tell, because not even the EMTs that were parked a half a mile away was allowed to enter the premises. Doctored photos? Are you saying that CNN doctored their video showing people going in one door of the firehouse and then exiting and circling around to go back through the same door? Allegedly, there were 428 students at the school that day...but the only pics of exiting students are the same twelve kids (first graders) and at some time during the photo shoot, they stopped to change the order...kid in front was moved to the back.....cold day it was on December 14th but that photo shows kids walking on a sunny day with no jackets or coats. What really sticks out in my mind was the interview of a mother that said that she rushed from work, made it through a very clogged road to the school and saw policeman after policeman carrying out bloodied body after bloodied body of a child......but wait! According to the official report, not a single fatality was removed from the school until the wee hours of Saturday morning. These are not my contentions.....this is the story that they told to the sheeple and you bought it.

I have brought up numerous gaffs in this pathetic excuse for theater and you always ignore them just like you will this one.It was all a "slight of hand" by a lousy magician but you easily fell for it. But let's stop the fussin' and a feudin' because I have a business proposition for you. I have in my possession (just came through today) a very valuable bridge in the state of New York...a suburb of NYC, actually, that I am willing to sell you for pennies on the dollar. I will accept money orders or a fiat currency transfer. You will KICK yourself if you let this golden deal pass you by.

Let me know......

(snicker)

Yep, "there it is" indeed...saw it on TV thus it MUST be true....kinda like CNN was busted during Desert Storm while proclaiming to be in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia when they were really in a TV studio in Atlanta, Georgia.....you betcha, Joe.....if it's on TV, it MUST be true! They call it "programming" for a reason, Joseph....

Okay, guy, can you please try to stick to one crazy conspiracy theory at a time... Besides, we all know those broadcasts came from the Lizard-Man bunker at the center of the Earth.

The rest is more of your Cocksucker Dale crazy shit, and not even worth the time to respond to.

Again- either hundreds of people are all lying....

or

Adam Lanza was a crazy person.

upload_2018-4-22_6-3-34.jpeg

Okay, guy, can you please try to stick to one crazy conspiracy theory at a time... Besides, we all know those broadcasts came from the Lizard-Man bunker at the center of the Earth.

The rest is more of your Cocksucker Dale crazy shit, and not even worth the time to respond to.

Again- either hundreds of people are all lying....

or

Adam Lanza was a crazy person.

View attachment 189394

ONCE AGAIN, I kick your ass that causes you to resort to queer slurs.......that was TOOOO easy.

(snicker)

ONCE AGAIN, I kick your ass that causes you to resort to queer slurs.......that was TOOOO easy.

Again, you proved yourself to be a degernate cocksucker, which is why everyone else avoids you.

What are you going to do after they bankrupt Alex Jones and no one tells you what you think?

I "own" you, Joseph..... lock, stock & barrel. I wouldn't trade you even for a six pack of Corona. I enjoy triggering you. Have you a safe place?

( snicker)

I "own" you, Joseph..... lock, stock & barrel. I wouldn't trade you even for a six pack of Corona. I enjoy triggering you. Have you a safe place?

Guy, you getting mocked for being a cocksucker and awful person isn't owning anyone.

I guess being the only one who pays any attention to you is an accomplishment....

View attachment 189399

Guy, you getting mocked for being a cocksucker and awful person isn't owning anyone.

I guess being the only one who pays any attention to you is an accomplishment....

View attachment 189399

Your slanderous lie of me being a queer aside? Here is how I know that I have gotten under your skin and caused your to doubt the official story of Sandy Hoax.

#1 Every time I post any number of anomalies about this "made for CNN" event that you have no answer for? You pull out the kind of language you use at the Chicago queer bath-houses.

#2 When you lamely attempt to demonize and marginalize me on a thread here Sandy Hoax or even guns isn't part of the thread and I run with it? You get pissed and the cyber-froth of anger and hatred drips from your lips like a rabid dog.

I am trying to "red pill" you, Joseph. I am simply trying to get you to open your eyes to reality...but yet you kick and scream....very sad.

BTW, if we took a poll on which poster gives a better account for himself between me and you? I would slaughter you...not many here even on your own side have much use for you. Your over-inflated sense of self isn't an endearing quality.

Hey! Just keepin' it real, Joseph......

P.S No one died at Sandy Hoax....commit that to memory.

Last edited:
Your slanderous lie of me being a queer aside? Here is how I know that I have gotten under your skin and caused your to doubt the official story of Sandy Hoax.

No, you get under my skin because you mock the parents of murdered children, making you a truly degenerate cocksucker.

This just makes you a truly awful human being. I'm sorry you don't get that.

I am trying to "red pill" you, Joseph. I am simply trying to get you to open your eyes to reality...but yet you kick and scream....very sad.

No, guy, you present a bunch of crazy, and use a movie made by a couple of trannies (and not even a very good movie) to do so.

Since you invoked the Matrix Films, let's not forget the actual premise of that movie is kind of silly. The human brain doesn't generate enough actual electricity to power a civilization of robots creating a vast network of VR.

BTW, if we took a poll on which poster gives a better account for himself between me and you? I would slaughter you...not many here even on your own side have much use for you. Your over-inflated sense of self isn't an endearing quality.

Guy, I don't go through life worried about what other people think of me. i know 90% of the people who visit here are crazy wingnuts, and I've pissed most of them off at one time or another in the last 7 years.

That doesn't take away from the fact you are a degenerate cocksucker who mocks the parents of slaughtered children because your own life is such an empty void.

You must think David Hogg could see into the future to get all those students to hide in a closet and to talk about a shooting which had not yet taken place.

Yes a fucking propaganda vid. looser
He himself stated the time and date as they were in the closet. And you can hear him whisper to her what to say. Did you see what the title of the vid
SmokeingGunHogg IT was staged propaganda. Your handler is not going to be happy LMFAO
Who said they were in the closet when he interviewed Alex View at 9:32??

It’s s voice over, ya ravin’ lunatic, added later. :eusa_doh:

But yet he had to bicycle BACK to the school to get a camera after he had already been "interviewing" students because this JUST couldn't be a another school shooting? BUT WAIT! He was interviewing students in a closet? He cast aside the fear of losing his life just so he could get a scoop? You buy this bullshit....no surprise there.
LOL

He wants to be a journalist. To the brain-dead conspiracy nut, it’s suspicious that he was interviewing people. :lmao:

Was David Hogg's mom an employee of CNN? Nope, I dropped the ball on that because I had a trusted source that has never been wrong and the one time I "ran with the info" ended up biting me and I have since contacted her to do a retraction. It still doesn't deflect from the fact he had a propensity to show up on TV and then put in front as the face of this "movement" funded by a Soros NGO and that is a fact that is not disputable. It is also not in dispute that the first responders from the sheriff's office were given "stand down" orders" nor is it in dispute that EMTs were not allowed to enter the school to look for victims......nor is in in dispute that the cameras were on a 20 minute delay, that other witnesses (including students and teachers) said that there was one than one shooter. The whole event reeks like a fresh pile of shit dumped by a circus elephant. You have been played, worked and manipulated while having your little heart strings pulled.
That’s not all you got wrong.

You said he lives in California — you were wrong.

You said he already graduated high school — you were wrong.

You said he went to Redondo Shores High school — you were wrong.

You said he appeared in the Redondo Shores yearbook — you were wrong.

You said he wasn’t in school during the shooting — you were wrong.

And who knows what other garbage you’ve been spewing about him. :cuckoo:

The only facts you get right are trivial and have nothing to do with a conspiracy.

He was in California and appeared on the news in Redondo Beach. I never stated that there was a picture of him in the Redondo Beach Shores yearbook. I stated that there is a photo of him on Classmates.com stating that he graduated from Redondo Beach high school in 2015.

I never said that he wasn't at the shooting, what I stated was that HE said that he wasn't and bicycled his way to the event with a camera. It is the lying and embellishment that I was pointing out. When I get something wrong, I have no problem with admitting it. There was indeed a rush to judgement as it pertains to his mom being associated with CNN and that is on me. The sad thing is that the lamestream media's record for "truth telling" is dismal and pathetic and such distrust leads to alternative media sources wanting to be the first to break a story. The fact remains that the "stand own" orders of the sheriff department and the refusal to allow EMTs into the school to help victims is a fact.

I guess I can count you among those that belong to the David Hogg fan club and want to disarm Americans even though this corporate entity that lamely disguises itself as a legitimate governmental body has proven time and time again that they do their best work AFTER one of their little orchestrated or "stand down" events. I can hardly blamed for having zero faith in them and being totally jaded and totally mistrusting of them.....especially given their pathetic track record of "truth telling".

Rock on wid' yo bad self, little faun......they couldn't keep up the facade without sheeple like you that feast on their bullshit like manna from heaven.

Questions?
Check this out, readers, this is what delusion looks like....

He was in California and appeared on the news in Redondo Beach.
You said he appeared on CNN and tried to tie that to his mother working for CNN. He didn't appear on CNN nor did his mother work for CNN

I never stated that there was a picture of him in the Redondo Beach Shores yearbook.

The hell you didn't...
There is also a pic of David Hogg in the Redondo Beach high school showing he was a senior in 2015? Something stinks big time......

I stated that there is a photo of him on Classmates.com stating that he graduated from Redondo Beach high school in 2015.
Which was just more bullshit you fell for.

I never said that he wasn't at the shooting
The hell you didn't. You said he graduated 3 years ago in California. That implies he wasn't at Douglas HS.

Along with claiming he interviewed students about the shooting before the shooting. :cuckoo:

You claimed he went back to the school after hearing about the shooting -- he never said that.

You claimed he confessed he wasn't on lock down -- he never said that.

You claimed he said he biked back to the school to get there before the police did -- he never said that.

You claimed he said he rode back to the school to sneak into a closet to interview other students -- he never said that.

You claimed CNN gave scripted questions to survivors -- they didn't.

You're completely batshit crazy. :cuckoo:

Your entire conspiracy about Parkland is based on nothing but your own crazed delusions, delusional dale. :cuckoo:

Yes a fucking propaganda vid. looser
He himself stated the time and date as they were in the closet. And you can hear him whisper to her what to say. Did you see what the title of the vid
SmokeingGunHogg IT was staged propaganda. Your handler is not going to be happy LMFAO

But yet he had to bicycle BACK to the school to get a camera after he had already been "interviewing" students because this JUST couldn't be a another school shooting? BUT WAIT! He was interviewing students in a closet? He cast aside the fear of losing his life just so he could get a scoop? You buy this bullshit....no surprise there.
LOL

He wants to be a journalist. To the brain-dead conspiracy nut, it’s suspicious that he was interviewing people. :lmao:

Was David Hogg's mom an employee of CNN? Nope, I dropped the ball on that because I had a trusted source that has never been wrong and the one time I "ran with the info" ended up biting me and I have since contacted her to do a retraction. It still doesn't deflect from the fact he had a propensity to show up on TV and then put in front as the face of this "movement" funded by a Soros NGO and that is a fact that is not disputable. It is also not in dispute that the first responders from the sheriff's office were given "stand down" orders" nor is it in dispute that EMTs were not allowed to enter the school to look for victims......nor is in in dispute that the cameras were on a 20 minute delay, that other witnesses (including students and teachers) said that there was one than one shooter. The whole event reeks like a fresh pile of shit dumped by a circus elephant. You have been played, worked and manipulated while having your little heart strings pulled.

The only facts you get right are trivial and have nothing to do with a conspiracy.

He was in California and appeared on the news in Redondo Beach. I never stated that there was a picture of him in the Redondo Beach Shores yearbook. I stated that there is a photo of him on Classmates.com stating that he graduated from Redondo Beach high school in 2015.

I never said that he wasn't at the shooting, what I stated was that HE said that he wasn't and bicycled his way to the event with a camera. It is the lying and embellishment that I was pointing out. When I get something wrong, I have no problem with admitting it. There was indeed a rush to judgement as it pertains to his mom being associated with CNN and that is on me. The sad thing is that the lamestream media's record for "truth telling" is dismal and pathetic and such distrust leads to alternative media sources wanting to be the first to break a story. The fact remains that the "stand own" orders of the sheriff department and the refusal to allow EMTs into the school to help victims is a fact.

I guess I can count you among those that belong to the David Hogg fan club and want to disarm Americans even though this corporate entity that lamely disguises itself as a legitimate governmental body has proven time and time again that they do their best work AFTER one of their little orchestrated or "stand down" events. I can hardly blamed for having zero faith in them and being totally jaded and totally mistrusting of them.....especially given their pathetic track record of "truth telling".

Rock on wid' yo bad self, little faun......they couldn't keep up the facade without sheeple like you that feast on their bullshit like manna from heaven.

Questions?

You said he appeared on CNN and tried to tie that to his mother working for CNN. He didn't appear on CNN nor did his mother work for CNN

I never stated that there was a picture of him in the Redondo Beach Shores yearbook.

The hell you didn't...
There is also a pic of David Hogg in the Redondo Beach high school showing he was a senior in 2015? Something stinks big time......

I stated that there is a photo of him on Classmates.com stating that he graduated from Redondo Beach high school in 2015.

The hell you didn't. You said he graduated 3 years ago in California. That implies he wasn't at Douglas HS.

Along with claiming he interviewed students about the shooting before the shooting. :cuckoo:

You claimed he went back to the school after hearing about the shooting -- he never said that.

You claimed he said he biked back to the school to get there before the police did -- he never said that.

You claimed he said he rode back to the school to sneak into a closet to interview other students -- he never said that.

Your entire conspiracy about Parkland is based on nothing but your own crazed delusions, delusional dale. :cuckoo:

Yes, David Hogg appeared on CNN after the "shooting" when he claimed that he hopped on his bicycle (snicker) " with camera in tow" and just happened to get snapped up by the CNN crew that helped "coach" him. Little David "Scoops" Hogwash is everywhere you want to be when news breaks!

Nope, I never claimed that he confessed that he wasn't on "lockdown", what I posted was that he has given two very different stories.

According to "Scoops" Hoggwash, when he heard of the shooting, he hopped on his little bicycle and got to the school.....which means that according to HIS story, he made it past the four people that were given stand-down orders, found a classroom and started interviewing students about the event and their feelings on gun control......yes, it is ludicrous but yet that is exactly the scenario "Scoops" Hoggwash painted......don't get pissed at me...get pissed at "Scoops" for straying from the script.

Yes, CNN did indeed give the questions to survivors for the Dana Loesch and Ted Cruz.....just because the Clown News Network disputes the claim is akin to a fox denying that he never entered the chicken coop even though his muzzle is dripping with blood and feathers.

This event reeks of foreknowledge and those that claim there was more than one shooter have been totally ignored by the lamestream media that feed you shit that you gobble up like a dung beetle.

Keep doubling down on "stupid", little faun.........

No, you get under my skin because you mock the parents of murdered children, making you a truly degenerate cocksucker.

This just makes you a truly awful human being. I'm sorry you don't get that.

No, guy, you present a bunch of crazy, and use a movie made by a couple of trannies (and not even a very good movie) to do so.

Since you invoked the Matrix Films, let's not forget the actual premise of that movie is kind of silly. The human brain doesn't generate enough actual electricity to power a civilization of robots creating a vast network of VR.

Guy, I don't go through life worried about what other people think of me. i know 90% of the people who visit here are crazy wingnuts, and I've pissed most of them off at one time or another in the last 7 years.

That doesn't take away from the fact you are a degenerate cocksucker who mocks the parents of slaughtered children because your own life is such an empty void.

"No, guy, you present a bunch of crazy, and use a movie made by a couple of trannies (and not even a very good movie) to do so"

No, I present questions about the event that shows unequivocally that this was mere theater. I use the term "red pill" because of the scene where Keneau Reeves has the choice between staying stupid or waking up as to how the debt slavery system works. I know how it all works and you can't "un-see" what is right in front of you nor can you "unlearn" what is blatantly obvious and ignore the white elephant in the room...you? Well, you would step over the pile of elephant shit and ignore the trunk of said elephant as it swung it's trunk in front of you as you watched the latest lies from lamestream media.

"Guy, I don't go through life worried about what other people think of me"

But yet you have lamely attempted to sway posters here as it pertains to my postings even on threads that have nothing to do with Sandy Hoax, believing that I would distance myself from this pathetic staged event.....how has that worked out for you, Joseph? You duck, dodge and deflect while never addressing the very salient points that I make of which you have no answer.

"i know 90% of the people who visit here are crazy wingnuts, and I've pissed most of them off at one time or another in the last 7 years"

Because you lack debating skills and the only thing you have in your lame cyber arsenal contains queer Chicago bathhouse lingo? Changing hearts and minds.,..one fool-fueled rant at a time, Joseph? How is that working out for you. I have certainly pissed you off in a big time way and have left you cyber tongue tied...that is why you lash out hoping for validation......you are more to be pitied than scolded, Joseph....

One of these days you will stop slamming your nose against my knee....the damage done and that the fact that you have no hope of winning will eventually wear you down....in the interim? I am going to continue to kick your ass. "Stay down, Luke....stay down!!"

No, I present questions about the event that shows unequivocally that this was mere theater. I use the term "red pill" because of the scene where Keneau Reeves has the choice between staying stupid or waking up as to how the debt slavery system works.

Actually, it was kind of a dumb movie. A computer that is sophisticated enough to create virtual reality would know how to screen out "Red Pill" and terminate anyone who said it.

I know how it all works and you can't "un-see" what is right in front of you nor can you "unlearn" what is blatantly obvious and ignore the white elephant in the room...you? Well, you would step over the pile of elephant shit and ignore the trunk of said elephant as it swung it's trunk in front of you as you watched the latest lies from lamestream media.

Guy- one more time.

You either have to believe hundreds of people are lying...

or that one person got a gun and shot people because guns are too easy to get in this country.

But yet you have lamely attempted to sway posters here as it pertains to my postings even on threads that have nothing to do with Sandy Hoax, believing that I would distance myself from this pathetic staged event.....how has that worked out for you, Joseph? You duck, dodge and deflect while never addressing the very salient points that I make of which you have no answer.

Guy, I did a poll... apparently most sane people think you are nuts.

Poll: Did Sandy Hook Really Happen?

Because you lack debating skills and the only thing you have in your lame cyber arsenal contains queer Chicago bathhouse lingo? Changing hearts and minds.,..one fool-fueled rant at a time, Joseph? How is that working out for you. I have certainly pissed you off in a big time way and have left you cyber tongue tied...that is why you lash out hoping for validation......you are more to be pitied than scolded, Joseph....

Guy, you piss me off because you are a truly sick and twisted person. I'm sorry you can't see your mental illness for what it is, and that no one in your life cares enough about you to do anything about it.

LOL

Questions?

The hell you didn't...

Yes, David Hogg appeared on CNN after the "shooting" when he claimed that he hopped on his bicycle (snicker) " with camera in tow" and just happened to get snapped up by the CNN crew that helped "coach" him. Little David "Scoops" Hogwash is everywhere you want to be when news breaks!

Nope, I never claimed that he confessed that he wasn't on "lockdown", what I posted was that he has given two very different stories.

According to "Scoops" Hoggwash, when he heard of the shooting, he hopped on his little bicycle and got to the school.....which means that according to HIS story, he made it past the four people that were given stand-down orders, found a classroom and started interviewing students about the event and their feelings on gun control......yes, it is ludicrous but yet that is exactly the scenario "Scoops" Hoggwash painted......don't get pissed at me...get pissed at "Scoops" for straying from the script.

Yes, CNN did indeed give the questions to survivors for the Dana Loesch and Ted Cruz.....just because the Clown News Network disputes the claim is akin to a fox denying that he never entered the chicken coop even though his muzzle is dripping with blood and feathers.

This event reeks of foreknowledge and those that claim there was more than one shooter have been totally ignored by the lamestream media that feed you shit that you gobble up like a dung beetle.

"Yes, David Hogg appeared on CNN after the "shooting" when he claimed that he hopped on his bicycle (snicker) " with camera in tow" and just happened to get snapped up by the CNN crew that helped "coach" him."

Delusional dale, you said he appeared on CNN in California and used that lie in your failed attempt to establish credibility to the falsehood that his mother worked for CNN.

Wrong yet again. He did not appear on CNN and his mother did not work for CNN.

"Nope, I never claimed that he confessed that he wasn't on "lockdown","

You're too crazy to comprehend this, but when you falsely claimed he graduated from a Redondo Shores HS in 2015, you imply he didn't attend Douglas HS in Parkland. So yes, you claimed he wasn't in the school during the shooting. Your inability to understand what you say does not alter the reality you avoid.

"what I posted was that he has given two very different stories."

Again, this is nothing but your own dementia speaking as he did not give two very different stories.

First he said...

"At 6 pm after the shooting, I took my camera, got on my bike. I rode in basically twilight. And I ride my bike three miles down winding sidewalks and find my way to the school, as I’ve done in previous years. All the while, I was making sure my camera bag didn’t rip open, because if you zip it a certain way, the camera falls out, and it would be destroyed.

I start shooting B-roll, and I see Fox News over there. I knew I wanted to talk on the news and make sure there was advocacy, especially with so many people from the [National Rifle Association] and different gun-toting Americans who watch Fox News. I went on the day of [the shooting], and said, “There cannot be another mass shooting,” and I think that’s partially why. But also other people started saying that at the same time."

Then he said...

"On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and rode as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting."

The second version is the same as the first, only shortened down with fewer details for the sake of brevity. He said he left his house at 6PM, hours after the shooting. In yet another interview, his parents said at 6PM, he went back to the school. Then he says, "on the day of the shooting," which fucking includes 6PM, you raving lunatic. :eusa_doh: The two stories are not "very different" as you falsely claim.

The reason you believe he said he wasn't in school during the shooting isn't because he said it, as above indicates he never did -- but because you're fucking crazy. :cuckoo:

LOL

Questions?

The hell you didn't...

"Yes, David Hogg appeared on CNN after the "shooting" when he claimed that he hopped on his bicycle (snicker) " with camera in tow" and just happened to get snapped up by the CNN crew that helped "coach" him."

Delusional dale, you said he appeared on CNN in California and used that lie in your failed attempt to establish credibility to the falsehood that his mother worked for CNN.

Wrong yet again. He did not appear on CNN and his mother did not work for CNN.

"Nope, I never claimed that he confessed that he wasn't on "lockdown","

You're too crazy to comprehend this, but when you falsely claimed he graduated from a Redondo Shores HS in 2015, you imply he didn't attend Douglas HS in Parkland. So yes, you claimed he wasn't in the school during the shooting. Your inability to understand what you say does not alter the reality you avoid.

"what I posted was that he has given two very different stories."

Again, this is nothing but your own dementia speaking as he did not give two very different stories.

First he said...

"At 6 pm after the shooting, I took my camera, got on my bike. I rode in basically twilight. And I ride my bike three miles down winding sidewalks and find my way to the school, as I’ve done in previous years. All the while, I was making sure my camera bag didn’t rip open, because if you zip it a certain way, the camera falls out, and it would be destroyed.

I start shooting B-roll, and I see Fox News over there. I knew I wanted to talk on the news and make sure there was advocacy, especially with so many people from the [National Rifle Association] and different gun-toting Americans who watch Fox News. I went on the day of [the shooting], and said, “There cannot be another mass shooting,” and I think that’s partially why. But also other people started saying that at the same time."

Then he said...

"On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and rode as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting."

The second version is the same as the first, only shortened down with fewer details for the sake of brevity. He said he left his house at 6PM, hours after the shooting. In yet another interview, his parents said at 6PM, he went back to the school. Then he says, "on the day of the shooting," which fucking includes 6PM, you raving lunatic. :eusa_doh: The two stories are not "very different" as you falsely claim.

The reason you believe he said he wasn't in school during the shooting isn't because he said it, as above indicates he never did -- but because you're fucking crazy. :cuckoo:

Little faun, your lame attempts at "gaslighting" are as pathetic as your attempts to defend bike riding little David Hoggwash...you lie and then convince yourself of those lies......so whom exactly is "crazy"? Hell, you believe that two planes caused THREE high rise buildings to collapse into their own footprint and that Oswald killed Kennedy.

Keep making shit up, dumb ass........it's amusing as hell!

No, I present questions about the event that shows unequivocally that this was mere theater. I use the term "red pill" because of the scene where Keneau Reeves has the choice between staying stupid or waking up as to how the debt slavery system works.

Actually, it was kind of a dumb movie. A computer that is sophisticated enough to create virtual reality would know how to screen out "Red Pill" and terminate anyone who said it.

I know how it all works and you can't "un-see" what is right in front of you nor can you "unlearn" what is blatantly obvious and ignore the white elephant in the room...you? Well, you would step over the pile of elephant shit and ignore the trunk of said elephant as it swung it's trunk in front of you as you watched the latest lies from lamestream media.

Guy- one more time.

You either have to believe hundreds of people are lying...

or that one person got a gun and shot people because guns are too easy to get in this country.

Guy, I did a poll... apparently most sane people think you are nuts.

Poll: Did Sandy Hook Really Happen?

Guy, you piss me off because you are a truly sick and twisted person. I'm sorry you can't see your mental illness for what it is, and that no one in your life cares enough about you to do anything about it.

How many of those people "polled" know or would believe that not a single alleged casualty was removed from the closed down school until the wee hours of Saturday morning? How many know that Dr. Wayne Carver shows up at Sandy Hook school the next day to give a press conference AND he proclaims that he hopes this doesn't fall down on the heads of the people of Newtown? Electric signs that say "Everyone Must Sign In"? Dash cam videos with no time stamp showing a Connecticut state trooper laying out a buffet of cold cuts, bread and drinks like Gator-Ade on the hood of his car at around 10 AM when this mass evacuation of alleged 400 plus students takes place? Where is the footage of that? We have photos of around 12 students that have their hands on each other's shoulders sans any coats on a cold December day but yet they stop to re-arrange the little kids places in line. Gene Rosen claiming that a bus driver dropped six kids on his block bypassing the firehouse...a bus with only SIX first graders and randomly drops them off and leaves them with a total stranger that is creepy as fuck? And you buy this bullshit????

Be pissed....but not at me for pointing out as to how you were played for a sucker and a chump....but on the off-chance that you are still weeping tears over the deaths of students that never died? Break out the Kleenix.........watch and weep!!

Last edited:
Republicans attacking children.

They aren't happy if they aren't attacking someone.

Probably because their own lives are so awful. Living in a world of hate does that.

How many of those people "polled" know or would believe that not a single alleged casualty was removed from the closed down school until the wee hours of Saturday morning?

Guy, sadly, everyone on USMB has been exposed to your crazy, and most of them reject it...

Be pissed....but not at me for pointing out as to how you were played for a sucker and a chump....but on the off-chance that you are still weeping tears over the deaths of students that never died?

Only a DEGENERATE COCKSUCKER would believe these kids never were.

For the happy day when they put Alex Jones through the meat grinder as a warning to all the other DEGENERATE COCKSUCKERS.

Forum List

Back