Little David Hoggwash.......

LOL

He wants to be a journalist. To the brain-dead conspiracy nut, it’s suspicious that he was interviewing people. :lmao:

That’s not all you got wrong.

You said he lives in California — you were wrong.

You said he already graduated high school — you were wrong.

You said he went to Redondo Shores High school — you were wrong.

You said he appeared in the Redondo Shores yearbook — you were wrong.

You said he wasn’t in school during the shooting — you were wrong.

And who knows what other garbage you’ve been spewing about him. :cuckoo:

The only facts you get right are trivial and have nothing to do with a conspiracy.

He was in California and appeared on the news in Redondo Beach. I never stated that there was a picture of him in the Redondo Beach Shores yearbook. I stated that there is a photo of him on Classmates.com stating that he graduated from Redondo Beach high school in 2015.

I never said that he wasn't at the shooting, what I stated was that HE said that he wasn't and bicycled his way to the event with a camera. It is the lying and embellishment that I was pointing out. When I get something wrong, I have no problem with admitting it. There was indeed a rush to judgement as it pertains to his mom being associated with CNN and that is on me. The sad thing is that the lamestream media's record for "truth telling" is dismal and pathetic and such distrust leads to alternative media sources wanting to be the first to break a story. The fact remains that the "stand own" orders of the sheriff department and the refusal to allow EMTs into the school to help victims is a fact.

I guess I can count you among those that belong to the David Hogg fan club and want to disarm Americans even though this corporate entity that lamely disguises itself as a legitimate governmental body has proven time and time again that they do their best work AFTER one of their little orchestrated or "stand down" events. I can hardly blamed for having zero faith in them and being totally jaded and totally mistrusting of them.....especially given their pathetic track record of "truth telling".

Rock on wid' yo bad self, little faun......they couldn't keep up the facade without sheeple like you that feast on their bullshit like manna from heaven.

Questions?
Check this out, readers, this is what delusion looks like....

He was in California and appeared on the news in Redondo Beach.
You said he appeared on CNN and tried to tie that to his mother working for CNN. He didn't appear on CNN nor did his mother work for CNN

I never stated that there was a picture of him in the Redondo Beach Shores yearbook.

The hell you didn't...
There is also a pic of David Hogg in the Redondo Beach high school showing he was a senior in 2015? Something stinks big time......

I stated that there is a photo of him on Classmates.com stating that he graduated from Redondo Beach high school in 2015.
Which was just more bullshit you fell for.

I never said that he wasn't at the shooting
The hell you didn't. You said he graduated 3 years ago in California. That implies he wasn't at Douglas HS.

Along with claiming he interviewed students about the shooting before the shooting. :cuckoo:

You claimed he went back to the school after hearing about the shooting -- he never said that.

You claimed he confessed he wasn't on lock down -- he never said that.

You claimed he said he biked back to the school to get there before the police did -- he never said that.

You claimed he said he rode back to the school to sneak into a closet to interview other students -- he never said that.

You claimed CNN gave scripted questions to survivors -- they didn't.

You're completely batshit crazy. :cuckoo:

Your entire conspiracy about Parkland is based on nothing but your own crazed delusions, delusional dale. :cuckoo:

Yes, David Hogg appeared on CNN after the "shooting" when he claimed that he hopped on his bicycle (snicker) " with camera in tow" and just happened to get snapped up by the CNN crew that helped "coach" him. Little David "Scoops" Hogwash is everywhere you want to be when news breaks!

Nope, I never claimed that he confessed that he wasn't on "lockdown", what I posted was that he has given two very different stories.

According to "Scoops" Hoggwash, when he heard of the shooting, he hopped on his little bicycle and got to the school.....which means that according to HIS story, he made it past the four people that were given stand-down orders, found a classroom and started interviewing students about the event and their feelings on gun control......yes, it is ludicrous but yet that is exactly the scenario "Scoops" Hoggwash painted......don't get pissed at me...get pissed at "Scoops" for straying from the script.

Yes, CNN did indeed give the questions to survivors for the Dana Loesch and Ted Cruz.....just because the Clown News Network disputes the claim is akin to a fox denying that he never entered the chicken coop even though his muzzle is dripping with blood and feathers.

This event reeks of foreknowledge and those that claim there was more than one shooter have been totally ignored by the lamestream media that feed you shit that you gobble up like a dung beetle.

Keep doubling down on "stupid", little faun.........
"Yes, David Hogg appeared on CNN after the "shooting" when he claimed that he hopped on his bicycle (snicker) " with camera in tow" and just happened to get snapped up by the CNN crew that helped "coach" him."

Delusional dale, you said he appeared on CNN in California and used that lie in your failed attempt to establish credibility to the falsehood that his mother worked for CNN.

Wrong yet again. He did not appear on CNN and his mother did not work for CNN.

"Nope, I never claimed that he confessed that he wasn't on "lockdown","

You're too crazy to comprehend this, but when you falsely claimed he graduated from a Redondo Shores HS in 2015, you imply he didn't attend Douglas HS in Parkland. So yes, you claimed he wasn't in the school during the shooting. Your inability to understand what you say does not alter the reality you avoid.

"what I posted was that he has given two very different stories."

Again, this is nothing but your own dementia speaking as he did not give two very different stories.

First he said...

"At 6 pm after the shooting, I took my camera, got on my bike. I rode in basically twilight. And I ride my bike three miles down winding sidewalks and find my way to the school, as I’ve done in previous years. All the while, I was making sure my camera bag didn’t rip open, because if you zip it a certain way, the camera falls out, and it would be destroyed.

I start shooting B-roll, and I see Fox News over there. I knew I wanted to talk on the news and make sure there was advocacy, especially with so many people from the [National Rifle Association] and different gun-toting Americans who watch Fox News. I went on the day of [the shooting], and said, “There cannot be another mass shooting,” and I think that’s partially why. But also other people started saying that at the same time."

Then he said...

"On the day of the shooting, I got my camera and got on my bike and rode as fast as I could three miles from my house to the school to get as much video and to get as many interviews as I could because I knew that this could not be another mass shooting."

The second version is the same as the first, only shortened down with fewer details for the sake of brevity. He said he left his house at 6PM, hours after the shooting. In yet another interview, his parents said at 6PM, he went back to the school. Then he says, "on the day of the shooting," which fucking includes 6PM, you raving lunatic. :eusa_doh: The two stories are not "very different" as you falsely claim.

The reason you believe he said he wasn't in school during the shooting isn't because he said it, as above indicates he never did -- but because you're fucking crazy. :cuckoo:

Little faun, your lame attempts at "gaslighting" are as pathetic as your attempts to defend bike riding little David Hoggwash...you lie and then convince yourself of those lies......so whom exactly is "crazy"? Hell, you believe that two planes caused THREE high rise buildings to collapse into their own footprint and that Oswald killed Kennedy.

Keep making shit up, dumb ass........it's amusing as hell!
LOLOL

Diverting to 9.11 doesn’t help you, delusional dale.

I’ve proven beyond any shadow of doubt that you’re crazy, outlining about a dozen claims you’ve made about Hogg that were wrong, yet you cling to your nonsense about him riding his bike back to the school that night. And claiming I made anything up while offering zero evidence to back your hollow words fails you even worse.

Now name an NRA member of the NRA who has been a mass shooter.

Adam Lanza. We're done.

Yes you have to provide identification to use a range. You are not informed about who does what.

And we all know they totally keep that information.

Wait, we already know his mom used a bunch of ranges, and she brought him along.
No we are not done.

It is proven you are lying and you know you are.

Lanza was not a member of the NRA now stop repeating a proven lie and answer the question.
Name an NRA member who was a mass shooter.

Yes they keep that information and no one asked if he used a range I asked you to name an NRA member who was a mass shooter.

Do so and stop lying like a coward
You think the NRA gives out their membership rolls?

Irrelevant.

The mass media which is massively left wing hates the NRA and always looks for membership. IF it is there they will find it but they never have
It's totally relevant....if the NRA does not give out their membership rolls, how do we know to answer the question "Name an NRA member who was a mass shooter"? We have no idea because we aren't allowed to know.

Now name an NRA member of the NRA who has been a mass shooter.

Adam Lanza. We're done.

Yes you have to provide identification to use a range. You are not informed about who does what.

Wait, we already know his mom used a bunch of ranges, and she brought him along.
No we are not done.

Lanza was not a member of the NRA now stop repeating a proven lie and answer the question.

Yes they keep that information and no one asked if he used a range I asked you to name an NRA member who was a mass shooter.

Irrelevant.

The mass media which is massively left wing hates the NRA and always looks for membership. IF it is there they will find it but they never have
It's totally relevant....if the NRA does not give out their membership rolls, how do we know to answer the question "Name an NRA member who was a mass shooter"? We have no idea because we aren't allowed to know.

Oh, puhleeeze. Given the massive surveillance state enabled by social media and the NSA these days, if there were an NRA member who was a mass shooter, it would have been leaked to the press with Great Fanfare.

Adam Lanza. We're done.

No we are not done.

Irrelevant.

Oh, puhleeeze. Given the massive surveillance state enabled by social media and the NSA these days, if there were an NRA member who was a mass shooter, it would have been leaked to the press with Great Fanfare.

Likely true, or family, friends and coworkers.

Good point.

No, I present questions about the event that shows unequivocally that this was mere theater. I use the term "red pill" because of the scene where Keneau Reeves has the choice between staying stupid or waking up as to how the debt slavery system works.

Actually, it was kind of a dumb movie. A computer that is sophisticated enough to create virtual reality would know how to screen out "Red Pill" and terminate anyone who said it.

I know how it all works and you can't "un-see" what is right in front of you nor can you "unlearn" what is blatantly obvious and ignore the white elephant in the room...you? Well, you would step over the pile of elephant shit and ignore the trunk of said elephant as it swung it's trunk in front of you as you watched the latest lies from lamestream media.

Guy- one more time.

You either have to believe hundreds of people are lying...

or that one person got a gun and shot people because guns are too easy to get in this country.

But yet you have lamely attempted to sway posters here as it pertains to my postings even on threads that have nothing to do with Sandy Hoax, believing that I would distance myself from this pathetic staged event.....how has that worked out for you, Joseph? You duck, dodge and deflect while never addressing the very salient points that I make of which you have no answer.

Guy, I did a poll... apparently most sane people think you are nuts.

Poll: Did Sandy Hook Really Happen?

Because you lack debating skills and the only thing you have in your lame cyber arsenal contains queer Chicago bathhouse lingo? Changing hearts and minds.,..one fool-fueled rant at a time, Joseph? How is that working out for you. I have certainly pissed you off in a big time way and have left you cyber tongue tied...that is why you lash out hoping for validation......you are more to be pitied than scolded, Joseph....

Guy, you piss me off because you are a truly sick and twisted person. I'm sorry you can't see your mental illness for what it is, and that no one in your life cares enough about you to do anything about it.

How many of those people "polled" know or would believe that not a single alleged casualty was removed from the closed down school until the wee hours of Saturday morning? How many know that Dr. Wayne Carver shows up at Sandy Hook school the next day to give a press conference AND he proclaims that he hopes this doesn't fall down on the heads of the people of Newtown? Electric signs that say "Everyone Must Sign In"? Dash cam videos with no time stamp showing a Connecticut state trooper laying out a buffet of cold cuts, bread and drinks like Gator-Ade on the hood of his car at around 10 AM when this mass evacuation of alleged 400 plus students takes place? Where is the footage of that? We have photos of around 12 students that have their hands on each other's shoulders sans any coats on a cold December day but yet they stop to re-arrange the little kids places in line. Gene Rosen claiming that a bus driver dropped six kids on his block bypassing the firehouse...a bus with only SIX first graders and randomly drops them off and leaves them with a total stranger that is creepy as fuck? And you buy this bullshit????

Be pissed....but not at me for pointing out as to how you were played for a sucker and a chump....but on the off-chance that you are still weeping tears over the deaths of students that never died? Break out the Kleenix.........watch and weep!!

I said from the very beginning that the Parkland High School shooting narrative reeked to high heaven, but I have kept quiet for the most part just waiting for that one piece of indisputable evidence that could prove that this was a "deep state" psy-op.

Simply put, David Hogg is a crisis actor. Did teen-agers die at the school? I believe so...did the "powers that be" pull the strings and allow them to be sacrifice for the "greater good" in order to push an agenda that was sure to pull at the heartstrings of Americans and "guilt" them into accepting even more draconian laws that put restrictions on what little freedoms they have left? ABSOLUTELY. Three deputies stood down because they were told to do so, CNN was on the scene as if they had been given advance notice....the head sheriff is a DNC shill....the school cameras were on 20 minute delays, multiple witnesses said that there was more than one shooter AND before the bodies were even buried, a George Soros NGO is organizing an anti-gun march with David Hogg ( son of a former FBI agent that had been on TV before in California and was busted for rehearsing his lines for the Communist News Network AFTER this event) is put out in front of the world to be the face of the movement for disarming citizens that actually obey the acts, statutes and codes of USA.INC.

You should seriously weigh and consider the ramifications of being "guilted" into acquiescing to the desires of those that control us via the foreign owned and controlled banking system or as I call them "the shadow government" that owns the media thus controls the narrative. When a group of very powerful people that pull the levers are working so hard to make you defenseless, you can bet that what they have planned for us isn't going to be a bed of roses. Below is proof that we were ONCE again lied to as it pertains to the Parkland high school shooting.

How did little David "Scoops" Hogg find out that there was a shooting, bicycle three miles to the school and then enter it ahead of the police, find a school room to enter and then conduct interviews with scared students hiding in a closet while a "shooter" was running amok? Hmmmmmmmmmm?????

Wanted to make a name for himself, and he is and should have been taken off the street a long time ago. The boy needed to be confined in some manner it would have been taken care to if the School and lawman had take the proper action. He and Bundy have no difference except Bundy was smarter and did his killings with forethought.

Forum List

Back