Little David Hoggwash.......

I started along a path of rationalization, but after just a couple of words, realized a) you’re not worth it;
Translation
Your tired of getting your ass kicked.
b, you’re going to believe your hallucinations no matter what reality is splashed in your face — so carry on, you clearly need to drown yourself in conspiracies.
Translation
A leftist trying to spin things.
Conclusion must suck to be you.

Joseph has been "bitchslapped". I have real time friends and "cyber" friends that are awake and find my postings informative and thought provoking. Joseph can't say the same.....jealousy is an ugly trait.

No, guy, you are a crazy person who believes nutty shit, and normal people probably run away from you like they would a homeless person screaming at the CIA operative disguised as a mailbox.

But....but you claim that I never get out of my mother's basement....you know, the one that has been dead for 17 years? How can I "scavenge" for scrap metal if I:

I don't think I ever mentioned your mother... that would probably be against the rules.

However, I'm sure a basement is involved.

A: Never leave this alleged "basement"

B: Depend on "da gubemint" for existence?

Most welfare types rely on marginal livings like collecting scrap metal to pay for their Mad Dog 20/20..

upload_2018-4-19_5-6-7.jpeg

Speaking of "helpers", how about that Gene Rosen dude from Sandy Hoax????

Your boy Alex Jones is getting his ass sued off... and good riddance.

I guess I will just have to keep posting pics of the equipment I am working on while "punking you" complete with time stamps and YOUR cyber ID showing that you are my owned bitch. Sucks to be a duped sheeple that swallows the swill of your beloved corporate "gubermint".

You can post all sorts of pictures of whatever you find in the junkyard you are scavanging scrap metal from. It just makes you kind of sad.

No one believes you hold down a real job, buddy.

But....but you claim that I never get out of my mother's basement....you know, the one that has been dead for 17 years? How can I "scavenge" for scrap metal if I:

Look, Joseph, in a "flame war", you have to be consistent and when you contradict yourself????? Well, it only shows how badly you have gotten your ass thoroughly kicked.......just some tips to help you. I am a "giver".....it's what I do.

LMAO!!!!!!!

Funny how Alex Jones is throwing all you "false flag" crazies under the bus now that he's being sued by the Sandy Hook parents.

LMAO! Being called "reprehensible" by a punkinpuss like you should bother me because of???

The sad thing is you don't have enough conscience or common decency to realize how reprehensible you are.

You are simply pissed that I have proven that you are a liar....not wrong, simply a liar that claimed that I had no job. I proved it and there are posters here that know the type of industry I am in.

All you did was take some out of focus pictures of different machines... and the wire box of something. You really haven't proven much of anything.

No way someone like you could hold down a job if you came off one tenth as crazy as you do here.

Being called a name by a "knows-nothing" moron like you is akin to being insulted by a stewbum at a convenience store that is pissed because I refuse to toss him a Federal Reserve note towards his next purchase of a 40 ounce...carries the same amount of "sting". I will be posting more pics so you can choke down on some serious crow. You WILL have to admit that not only am I gainfully employed but employed in a field that takes more skill than you could ever hope to possess. Yeppers, I am going to rub your face in it......you deserve no less, Joseph......

(snicker)

Joseph has been "bitchslapped". I have real time friends and "cyber" friends that are awake and find my postings informative and thought provoking. Joseph can't say the same.....jealousy is an ugly trait.

No, guy, you are a crazy person who believes nutty shit, and normal people probably run away from you like they would a homeless person screaming at the CIA operative disguised as a mailbox.

I don't think I ever mentioned your mother... that would probably be against the rules.

However, I'm sure a basement is involved.

Most welfare types rely on marginal livings like collecting scrap metal to pay for their Mad Dog 20/20..

View attachment 188854

Your boy Alex Jones is getting his ass sued off... and good riddance.

"No, guy, you are a crazy person who believes nutty shit, and normal people probably run away from you like they would a homeless person screaming at the CIA operative disguised as a mailbox" "

Nope, I am simply someone that doesn't believe a fucking thing that the lamestream media and the beloved corporate "gubermint" has to say and given the pathetic track record that they have over the last 100 plus years, only an indoctrinated sheep like you kneels at their feet. People listen to me and I "red pill" them every day....as for an example, when I am at a restaurant? I pay for my meal with a debit card but I show my appreciation for their service by giving them paper Federal Reserve notes and tell them it is a gift and that they need not report it as an earning because it is a "gift"....it arouses their curiosity and gives me the desired segue into how this debt based fiat currency system actually works.......I change minds one American at a time....that is but one example. I would be willing to debate you on G.T's podcast that he and LoneLaugher do once a month and the board could listen to our discussion......do you have the nads to do so, or perhaps you are still waiting for them to drop? You talk big but perform rather "tiny" for my taste.

"I don't think I ever mentioned your mother... that would probably be against the rules"

But yet you have not only to me but others here......do a search of "mother's basement" and your ID and let me know what you come up with....I found 30 posts of yours.

"Most welfare types rely on marginal livings like collecting scrap metal to pay for their Mad Dog 20/20"

If'n I was a "welfare type"? I'd be a leftard and would be groveling to "da gubermint" and hoping that leftard leaders would continue to steal from others in order to subsidize "ne'er-do-wells"....have you ever read anything of mine where I give glowing praise to this parasitic entity that we know as "gubermint"? Find even one post of mine where I have. I give it the double middle finger salute every chance I get because I KNOW what it is.

"Your boy Alex Jones is getting his ass sued off... and good riddance"

I have one son and his name isn't "Alex Jones" and as far as the lawsuit goes? One of those plaintiffs is Lenny "Poseur" Pozner that folded like a cheap chair when it came time to give his deposition when he sued Wolfgang Halbig. Winning this case would be a piece of cake by simply using a few tools having to do with the "discovery" aspect by bringing fakers like Dr. Wayne Carver, Gene Rosen and other pathetic crisis actors to give sworn testimony......enter into discovery autopsy photos (and that is key because those can't be faked and an expert would EASILY sniff out fake and doctored photos) as well as maintenance records of Sandy Hook school, the P.O for the rental of porta-potties, the electric sign....the firemen on duty that day. I would absolutely BURY them under an avalanche of evidence that they would have to prove because the onus is on them to prove any claim or contention that I made by declaring that this staged event was:

#1 Wrong by the burden of proof....

#2 That there was malicious intent by claiming so...

#3 Proving that they had suffered monetary losses due to my disbelief that it ever occurred.

I am no fan of Alex Jones but he has the same freedoms of speech that anyone else has......do you "get it" now?

P.S Let me know if you are willing to debate me on a live broadcast....I am willing to bet that G.T would be happy to moderate a 30 minute segment to us.......what say ye? You have nothing to lose but what little pride you have left.

(snicker)

Nope, I am simply someone that doesn't believe a fucking thing that the lamestream media and the beloved corporate "gubermint" has to say and given the pathetic track record that they have over the last 100 plus years, only an indoctrinated sheep like you kneels at their feet. People listen to me and I "red pill" them every day....as for an example, when I am at a restaurant? I pay for my meal with a debit card but I show my appreciation for their service by giving them paper Federal Reserve notes and tell them it is a gift and that they need not report it as an earning because it is a "gift"....it arouses their curiosity and gives me the desired segue into how this debt based fiat currency system actually works......

Okay, guy, you realize that waitresses, who are kind of the lowest of the low in the economic scale, will pretty much listen to you condescendingly if you told them you were Emperor of Mars, right? That you can get someone to listen to your crazy shit because they are hoping for a decent tip by being nice to you, the only thing she is thinking is, "Thank God he's not trying to grab my ass!"

If'n I was a "welfare type"? I'd be a leftard and would be groveling to "da gubermint" and hoping that leftard leaders would continue to steal from others in order to subsidize "ne'er-do-wells"....have you ever read anything of mine where I give glowing praise to this parasitic entity that we know as "gubermint"? Find even one post of mine where I have. I give it the double middle finger salute every chance I get because I KNOW what it is.

I'm sure you wouldn't admit that you get a disability check and an Obamaphone you take pictures in the scrapyard with.

One of those plaintiffs is Lenny "Poseur" Pozner that folded like a cheap chair when it came time to give his deposition when he sued Wolfgang Halbig.

You mean he found out that Wolfy probably doesn't even own the stuff in his mother's basement, but Alex has scammed a bunch of money from fools like you.

I am no fan of Alex Jones but he has the same freedoms of speech that anyone else has......do you "get it" now?

sure he does. But freedom of speech does not mean you get to lie about people without consequences. It's why we have libel and slander laws.

P.S Let me know if you are willing to debate me on a live broadcast...

No, dude, unlike you, I have a life. And while mocking your crazy in person might be fun, it would kind of like clubbing a baby seal. Talking to you is watching you throw all sorts of crazy shit against a wall and seeing what sticks... it's tedious.

Nope, I am simply someone that doesn't believe a fucking thing that the lamestream media and the beloved corporate "gubermint" has to say and given the pathetic track record that they have over the last 100 plus years, only an indoctrinated sheep like you kneels at their feet. People listen to me and I "red pill" them every day....as for an example, when I am at a restaurant? I pay for my meal with a debit card but I show my appreciation for their service by giving them paper Federal Reserve notes and tell them it is a gift and that they need not report it as an earning because it is a "gift"....it arouses their curiosity and gives me the desired segue into how this debt based fiat currency system actually works......

Okay, guy, you realize that waitresses, who are kind of the lowest of the low in the economic scale, will pretty much listen to you condescendingly if you told them you were Emperor of Mars, right? That you can get someone to listen to your crazy shit because they are hoping for a decent tip by being nice to you, the only thing she is thinking is, "Thank God he's not trying to grab my ass!"

I'm sure you wouldn't admit that you get a disability check and an Obamaphone you take pictures in the scrapyard with.

One of those plaintiffs is Lenny "Poseur" Pozner that folded like a cheap chair when it came time to give his deposition when he sued Wolfgang Halbig.

You mean he found out that Wolfy probably doesn't even own the stuff in his mother's basement, but Alex has scammed a bunch of money from fools like you.

sure he does. But freedom of speech does not mean you get to lie about people without consequences. It's why we have libel and slander laws.

No, dude, unlike you, I have a life. And while mocking your crazy in person might be fun, it would kind of like clubbing a baby seal. Talking to you is watching you throw all sorts of crazy shit against a wall and seeing what sticks... it's tedious.

No, you talk shit and when confronted? You bail like a coward. I expected no less from you....perhaps some day your nads will drop and you will start acting like a man.

Ready to walk back your comments about moms and basements??

No, you talk shit and when confronted? You bail like a coward. I expected no less from you....perhaps some day your nads will drop and you will start acting like a man.

Guy, I have a whole box of medals from the Army and nothing to prove to you.

I do a good enough job mocking your crazy in the written word. I don't need to do it in person. and again, I have a life.

Guy, I have a whole box of medals from the Army and nothing to prove to you.

I do a good enough job mocking your crazy in the written word. I don't need to do it in person. and again, I have a life.

Box of medals? Spit shine, Latrine Duty above and beyond expectations? "Spud Peeler Of The Month award on the USS Limpdick? Your participation trophies disguised as "medals" given to you to boost your ego isn't impressive to me at all. You "served" a corporate entity that viewed you as cannon fodder and a disposable commodity with little value...but please, impress us with the valor you believe you possess.

P.S you suck at debate....ya got nothin".

Box of medals? Spit shine, Latrine Duty above and beyond expectations? "Spud Peeler Of The Month award on the USS Limpdick? Your participation trophies disguised as "medals" given to you to boost your ego isn't impressive to me at all. You "served" a corporate entity that viewed you as cannon fodder and a disposable commodity with little value...but please, impress us with the valor you believe you possess.

Guy, still a lot more than you ever accomplished... that's the point.

You wouldn't have lasted a week in the military.

You seem to think your anti-social behavior is a virtue when it's really a character flaw.

Normal decent people don't call the parents of slaughtered children "Crisis Actors".

A decent human being doesn't do this. I'm sorry you don't understand this concept.

You seem to think your anti-social behavior is a virtue when it's really a character flaw.

Normal decent people don't call the parents of slaughtered children "Crisis Actors".

A decent human being doesn't do this. I'm sorry you don't understand this concept.

Normal? Wait, so you're saying that queers, tranny's et al are indeed not 'normal'? Right?

nor·mal
ˈnôrməl/

conforming to a standard; usual, typical, or expected

-Geaux

Yeap, been saying this for a while. Combine it with the countless deliberate ignoring by the beloved fbi, along that same county suspending TWO SWAT team members for going in, cause it was NOT THEIR JURISDICTION. What sort of unreal bullshit is that?

again, we don't lock kids up for fighting in school. If the FBI locked up everyone who said something stupid on line, they'd have to lock up half of USMB.

Then, in less than a week an ARENA (not an auditorium) was RENTED out and prepared questions by CNN along with organized paid bus trips to Washington.

Okay... not sure what your point here is. The thing is, it doesn't take m uch to prepare "questions". They are the same questions we keep asking every time we have one of these incidents. Why do we keep letting crazy people have machine guns?

I am still waiting for the actual facts that we do not about the Vegas shooting. Still have not seen many videos of that guy. We know there are all sorts of contradicting stories. We also know that a bunch of COUNTRY MUSIC FANS were slaughtered and ALL OF A SUDDEN country music stars called for mass gun control (eradication of the second amendment.)

So you are arguing that Shania Twain and Toby Keith were in on it?

Yeah, when people shoot at you when you are performing, maybe you do want to get guns away from them.

We don't let crazy people have machine guns. Have you tried to buy one recently?

upload_2018-4-20_8-43-32.jpeg

View attachment 189044

Is Bad Ass one that's used past it's expiration date?

I have accomplished more than I could have hoped for....absolutely no complaints here. I only wish that I had woken up as to how things REALLY work twenty years ago. I believe it's quite telling that in your little world that anyone that questions "the state" (and it's flunkies in the MSM that carry water for them) is being "anti-social".....most telling indeed. What type of boots do you wear when marching in lockstep? Do they require lifts to save your back as you kiss the asses of your masters while keeping marching time?

Normal and decent people would never besmirch grieving parents that have lost a child, we agree on that. Where we disagree is that anyone actually died at Sandy Hoax and I have laid out NUMEROUS anomalies that any one of them can prove that this was a staged and "Made For TV News" event.

Your problem (among so very many) is that you are either gullible, naive, lack critical thinking skills or stupid.....could be a combination of all four....but make no mistake about it, one or all of them describes you in a most unflattering manner.

Learn, grow, evolve.........

Normal? Wait, so you're saying that queers, tranny's et al are indeed not 'normal'? Right?

NOthing to do with the discussion at hand. I realize you got queers on the brain. Understandable, they've done studies that have proven most homophobes are indeed repressed homosexuals

That is an incredibly ironic statement coming from a leftard that uses gay slurs to insult those that kick your ass in a debate or piss you off.....latent homo tendencies there, ol Joe? I bet your fellow soldiers viewed you with a bit of suspicion and a jaundiced eye.

LMAO!!

Yawn... an AR-15 is designed to shoot a lot of bullets quickly...

It's a machine gun.

Yawn...an at 15 is not a machine gun.
You have just shone your knowledge on the subject.
Yawn.............

An AR-15 is NOT a machine gun. l am appalled by the ignorance !

Forum List

Back