So was David Hogg present or not when the shootings started?

i mean ya read 2 sides on the internet.
I haven’t really investigated it enough to know which is real and which is folklore
The Right ALWAYS lies therefore he WAS present in his classroom when the shooting started since the Right-wing lying scum say he wasn't.
You can make book on it!!!

The guy himself said he rode a bike three miles to get to the school in order to interview people.

He only has himself to blame if no one believes his story.

I haven’t really investigated it enough to know which is real and which is folklore
The Right ALWAYS lies therefore he WAS present in his classroom when the shooting started since the Right-wing lying scum say he wasn't.

Somebody from the party of Hillary calls someone else lying scum. You can't make this stuff up folks.

The guy himself said he rode a bike three miles to get to the school in order to interview people.

He only has himself to blame if no one believes his story.
He said he did that at 6PM.
Why did you leave that out????
You have only yourself to blame for lying by omission, the most professional way for a premeditated liar to lie!!!

Somebody from the party of Hillary calls someone else lying scum. You can't make this stuff up folks.
When the Right can't deny that they were caught lying, they accuse the truth teller of lying.
Thank you.

He only as himself to blame if no one believes his story.
No, what he said was he returned to the area around the school at 6:00 after having returned home after the shooting. Your lie is based on an edited video of only his partial comments.
Bullies of kids will keep on lying.

No, what he said was he returned to the area around the school at 6:00 after having returned home after the shooting. Your lie is based on an edited video of only his partial comments.

What you mean is that is Hogg's latest version of what he did. Originally he said he grabbed his camera and went to the school to film events. After people said that means he wasn't at the school for the shooting, then he changed his story and said he did the filming the evening after the shooting.

Who knows? The press has refused to challenge him on anything.

Yes, he was in school at the time of the shooting. Only true believers and morons think otherwise.

What you mean is that is Hogg's latest version of what he did. Originally he said he grabbed his camera and went to the school to film events. After people said that means he wasn't at the school for the shooting, then he changed his story and said he did the filming the evening after the shooting.

LOL: Soon you will claim he was the shooter, went home & returned with camera. You reptards are nothing but lies!

No, what I mean is that you are lying when you promote the distortion of an edited video that omits the part of the video that explains he went home after the shooting and returned hours later, specifically ar 6 pm.

And here we see the Right, when caught lying, simply make up more lies.

His saying he returned at 6PM PRECEDED the Right-wing lie by over a month.

Actually, a thread on this subject was closed. Don't know why it is allowed to be reopened.

If my school was shot up while I was at my house and ran back to it as a 'kid reporter' and was there to see the fire trucks, ambulances, cops, hearses, medical examiners, FBI and PARENTS as they loaded up dead kids--some my friends.

WHAT POSSIBLE DIFFERENCE COULD IT MAKE?

No, what I mean is that you are lying when you promote the distortion of an edited video that omits the part of the video that explains he went home after the shooting and returned hours later, specifically ar 6 pm.

I have no idea why this matters. Whether he was there and left and came back or stayed through out? Someone explain. I can't even get my brain around the (R's) angle on this one?

Actually, a thread on this subject was closed. Don't know why it is allowed to be reopened.
It was closed because when the Right realized they could no longer lie their way out of their original lie, they then did nothing but spew insults when they were asked to apologize for the original lie.

Forum List

Back