Little David Hoggwash.......

Dale Smith

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Dallas, Texas
I said from the very beginning that the Parkland High School shooting narrative reeked to high heaven, but I have kept quiet for the most part just waiting for that one piece of indisputable evidence that could prove that this was a "deep state" psy-op.

Simply put, David Hogg is a crisis actor. Did teen-agers die at the school? I believe so...did the "powers that be" pull the strings and allow them to be sacrifice for the "greater good" in order to push an agenda that was sure to pull at the heartstrings of Americans and "guilt" them into accepting even more draconian laws that put restrictions on what little freedoms they have left? ABSOLUTELY. Three deputies stood down because they were told to do so, CNN was on the scene as if they had been given advance notice....the head sheriff is a DNC shill....the school cameras were on 20 minute delays, multiple witnesses said that there was more than one shooter AND before the bodies were even buried, a George Soros NGO is organizing an anti-gun march with David Hogg ( son of a former FBI agent that had been on TV before in California and was busted for rehearsing his lines for the Communist News Network AFTER this event) is put out in front of the world to be the face of the movement for disarming citizens that actually obey the acts, statutes and codes of USA.INC.

You should seriously weigh and consider the ramifications of being "guilted" into acquiescing to the desires of those that control us via the foreign owned and controlled banking system or as I call them "the shadow government" that owns the media thus controls the narrative. When a group of very powerful people that pull the levers are working so hard to make you defenseless, you can bet that what they have planned for us isn't going to be a bed of roses. Below is proof that we were ONCE again lied to as it pertains to the Parkland high school shooting.

How did little David "Scoops" Hogg find out that there was a shooting, bicycle three miles to the school and then enter it ahead of the police, find a school room to enter and then conduct interviews with scared students hiding in a closet while a "shooter" was running amok? Hmmmmmmmmmm?????

It’s very plausible that there are people manipulating things to create these situations or to make them worse. The stand down orders are the worst. The globalist media then has their plants that have been rehearsing for the scenario.

I said from the very beginning that the Parkland High School shooting narrative reeked to high heaven, but I have kept quiet for the most part just waiting for that one piece of indisputable evidence that could prove that this was a "deep state" psy-op.

Simply put, David Hogg is a crisis actor. Did teen-agers die at the school? I believe so...did the "powers that be" pull the strings and allow them to be sacrifice for the "greater good" in order to push an agenda that was sure to pull at the heartstrings of Americans and "guilt" them into accepting even more draconian laws that put restrictions on what little freedoms they have left? ABSOLUTELY. Three deputies stood down because they were told to do so, CNN was on the scene as if they had been given advance notice....the head sheriff is a DNC shill....the school cameras were on 20 minute delays, multiple witnesses said that there was more than one shooter AND before the bodies were even buried, a George Soros NGO is organizing an anti-gun march with David Hogg ( son of a former FBI agent that had been on TV before in California and was busted for rehearsing his lines for the Communist News Network AFTER this event) is put out in front of the world to be the face of the movement for disarming citizens that actually obey the acts, statutes and codes of USA.INC.

You should seriously weigh and consider the ramifications of being "guilted" into acquiescing to the desires of those that control us via the foreign owned and controlled banking system or as I call them "the shadow government" that owns the media thus controls the narrative. When a group of very powerful people that pull the levers are working so hard to make you defenseless, you can bet that what they have planned for us isn't going to be a bed of roses. Below is proof that we were ONCE again lied to as it pertains to the Parkland high school shooting.

How did little David "Scoops" Hogg find out that there was a shooting, bicycle three miles to the school and then enter it ahead of the police, find a school room to enter and then conduct interviews with scared students hiding in a closet while a "shooter" was running amok? Hmmmmmmmmmm?????

:cuckoo:

You must be fun to be around at work.

“Oh god here come Dale. Whatever you do, don’t bring up....well, anything.”

Yeap, been saying this for a while. Combine it with the countless deliberate ignoring by the beloved fbi, along that same county suspending TWO SWAT team members for going in, cause it was NOT THEIR JURISDICTION. What sort of unreal bullshit is that?

Then, in less than a week an ARENA (not an auditorium) was RENTED out and prepared questions by CNN along with organized paid bus trips to Washington.

I am still waiting for the actual facts that we do not about the Vegas shooting. Still have not seen many videos of that guy. We know there are all sorts of contradicting stories. We also know that a bunch of COUNTRY MUSIC FANS were slaughtered and ALL OF A SUDDEN country music stars called for mass gun control (eradication of the second amendment.)

One only can imagine Dale in real life.

"Did you see this stillshot of Parkland. There's a lizard man crisis actor hiding in the shadows!!!"

You aren't so different. Main difference being, you see Mormons waiting to rape you in every shadow instead of lizard men.

Yeap, been saying this for a while. Combine it with the countless deliberate ignoring by the beloved fbi, along that same county suspending TWO SWAT team members for going in, cause it was NOT THEIR JURISDICTION. What sort of unreal bullshit is that?

again, we don't lock kids up for fighting in school. If the FBI locked up everyone who said something stupid on line, they'd have to lock up half of USMB.

Then, in less than a week an ARENA (not an auditorium) was RENTED out and prepared questions by CNN along with organized paid bus trips to Washington.

Okay... not sure what your point here is. The thing is, it doesn't take m uch to prepare "questions". They are the same questions we keep asking every time we have one of these incidents. Why do we keep letting crazy people have machine guns?

I am still waiting for the actual facts that we do not about the Vegas shooting. Still have not seen many videos of that guy. We know there are all sorts of contradicting stories. We also know that a bunch of COUNTRY MUSIC FANS were slaughtered and ALL OF A SUDDEN country music stars called for mass gun control (eradication of the second amendment.)

So you are arguing that Shania Twain and Toby Keith were in on it?

Yeah, when people shoot at you when you are performing, maybe you do want to get guns away from them.

...that this was a 'deep state' psy-op..."

again, we don't lock kids up for fighting in school. If the FBI locked up everyone who said something stupid on line, they'd have to lock up half of USMB.

Okay... not sure what your point here is. The thing is, it doesn't take m uch to prepare "questions". They are the same questions we keep asking every time we have one of these incidents. Why do we keep letting crazy people have machine guns?

Yeah, when people shoot at you when you are performing, maybe you do want to get guns away from them.

We don't. Anymore questions?

-Geaux

MACHINE GUNS are illegal you ignorant fuck. You are a liar about your past you piece of shit. Anyone with even a rudimentary understanding of guns know this.

Give in not one single inch on "gun control" and start pushing to repeal all gun laws.

The only way to combat this bullshit is to go on offense.

Repeal everything!

Machine guns or Valhalla.

The OP brought up some good questions, but you must have the answers to his questions so feel free to answer the questions for us so called conspiracy theorist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s very plausible that there are people manipulating things to create these situations or to make them worse. The stand down orders are the worst. The globalist media then has their plants that have been rehearsing for the scenario.

well it certainly is Suspect when New York has pulled out the armed security from the schools

The OP brought up some good questions, but you must have the answers to his questions so feel free to answer the questions for us so called conspiracy theorist

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The op is a conspiracy nut job. And so are you.

Go wrap your dick in tinfoil and maybe aliens will beam in the answers you seek.

How did little Hitler Hogg get out of the school after the shooting, get home somehow, then ride a bike 3 miles back to school with a camera?

-Geaux

Did people die at Parkland? Yes 17 to be exact.
Are the libs shamelessly using these deaths to propel their agenda? Yes
Are the libs shamelessly using the kid for their agenda? Yes
What is their agenda? To outlaw all guns by whatever means possible.

Did people die at Parkland? Yes 17 to be exact.
Are the libs shamelessly using these deaths to propel their agenda? Yes
Are the libs shamelessly using the kid for their agenda? Yes
What is their agenda? To outlaw all guns by whatever means possible.

AND......are the Liberals responsible for Nikolas Cruz being able to buy weapons legally?

You betcha'!!!!

Forum List

Back