Liberalism is sinking the NFK

If the NFL's ratings troubles continue, it could cost TV networks $200 million or more

Ratings for the NFL are way down. The TV partners are set to lose $200 mil. Ticket sale are also way down. This is the first time I have ever seen tickets available for sale at the box office day of the game for Bears' games.

This has to do with one thing. The liberal stance of the NFL and the cry baby players. It started with the NFL doing nothing about Cuntpernick and other players disrespecting the country. By doing this they turned off the majority of their fan base: white, middle class, patriotic Americans. SJW don't have money (or real jobs), they don't can't afford to go to games. So why placate these losers?!?!?

The NFL had a serious problem. They are hemorrhage fans. Many might not come back, esp if they continue on this self-destructive path.

Liberalism destroys everything it touches. It makes no economic sense

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Leave it to a nutcase to blame Liberalism. :cuckoo:

Nutcase, what are you smoking? Ticket sales have remained somewhat constant for many years now. This year, which is down due to hurricanes, is averaging 68,777 per game, the second highest since 2010 (as far back as I felt like calculating)....

2017 68,777 -0.80%
2016 69,333 1.55%
2015 68,278 -0.47%
2014 68,601 0.30%
2013 68,397 1.13%
2012 67,632 0.32%
2011 67,419 0.69%
2010 66,957

2017 NFL Football Attendance - National Football League - ESPN

If the NFL's ratings troubles continue, it could cost TV networks $200 million or more

Ratings for the NFL are way down. The TV partners are set to lose $200 mil. Ticket sale are also way down. This is the first time I have ever seen tickets available for sale at the box office day of the game for Bears' games.

This has to do with one thing. The liberal stance of the NFL and the cry baby players. It started with the NFL doing nothing about Cuntpernick and other players disrespecting the country. By doing this they turned off the majority of their fan base: white, middle class, patriotic Americans. SJW don't have money (or real jobs), they don't can't afford to go to games. So why placate these losers?!?!?

The NFL had a serious problem. They are hemorrhage fans. Many might not come back, esp if they continue on this self-destructive path.

The NFK is losing money out of an oversaturation of a weakened product

Nobody cares about Kaepernick

I saw this stupid shit start happening in the early 1990s.

Out of the blue, it was racist to refer to people from the Orient as "Oriental".

Little did I know that liberals would parlay that bullshit into "You are racist if you did not vote for Obama."

Just ignore that it's ok to rag on Ben Carson. His skin color doesn't matter. Only liberal blacks count as blacks.

Progs will even admit it.
Ben Carson is an "Uncle Tom" for having his own opinions and not just parroting what the left have told black people what their politics should be.

It's so sad to see the racist Democrats exploit the underclass just for votes and power.

Wake up, minorities, you are being used.

A job is better than food stamps.

I have been watching the NFK for 50 years

They are anything but liberal

The NFK is losing money out of an oversaturation of a weakened product

Nobody cares about Kaepernick
No one really watches the NFK anyway. :dunno:

This has to do with one thing. The liberal stance of the NFL and the cry baby players. It started with the NFL doing nothing about Cuntpernick and other players disrespecting the country.

Actually the NFL did do something, to its credit -- it returned a shitload of money to the government that the government had paid it to stage these fake jingoism commercials. You know, like the one Colin Kaepernick declined to stand up for, which he had already been doing before some bored media wag figured they could milk a story out of it.

Hell I'm not even a football fan and I know way more about this than you do. Must be embarrassing.

Almost as embarrassing as posting about "Liberalism" while having no clue what it is, which if you did you would know has zero to do with football.

Finally, it's interesting you would go to "Cuntpernick" and "disrespecting" based on an individual with free will refusing to go along with lockstep mentality. That probably says more than anything else.

/thread

What bullshit. I wonder if you even believe the bullshit you state.

Actually it has to do with many things...the protests only being one.

Ranking the reasons why the NFL's ratings are down

Actually it has to do with many things...the protests only being one.

Ranking the reasons why the NFL's ratings are down

lol I love how they want to rationale it away:
(8) The Cubs run: Yea many people wanted to see it but it does not account for the dramatic loss this season. Bullshit
(7) Ban on daily sports betting. Are you fucking serious? Gambling is still stronger than ever. bullshit
(6) Officiating: lol officiating can always be questionable. Bullshit
(5) Increase competition and cutting the cord: sports have been said to be immune to this since the necessity to watch the game live. It was immune up until last year. But there could easily be some falls out. Half bullshit half real.
(4) National Anthem Protest. Damn right this is turning people off! But this is only part of the pushing of liberal politics. Legit
(3) Overstaturation: oh please they said the same thing about Monday football. Thurs football isn't turning anyone off. High Bullshit
(2) No star studded match up. First they still have many super stars like Brady and Rodgers. The league is filled with great match ups and rivals. Extreme bullshit

(1) Presidential election: blame Trump. Oh so how liberal of them. What horse shit. Many people tune into sports to get away from politics. If anything it should have helped it. Uber bullshit.

The main reason for the decline is the leftist slant of the NFL. It is killing the NFL

Used to watch football all the time, since the revelation of brain injuries and football I just kind of lost interest. NFL could go bust tomorrow and I couldn't give two shits.

Actually, if I remember right, statistics show that just as with air bags in cars, players play more callously and hit harder because they think their gear will protect them. Plus the extra padding and tighter restrictions never allow modern players to develop the toughness and conditioning of old. Back when you didn't have air bags or fancy gear, you drove safer and didn't hit with your head unless you wanted to get your own brains knocked out! So all the modern gear might actually be partly the cause of increased injuries rather than safety, the very thing the gear was meant to avoid.

Gear or no gear, your brain is not meant to be pounded up against your skull repeatedly. Gear doesn't protect against inertia and no amount of conditioning is going to fix it.

Cars are faster today and there are more of them.
Gear or no gear, your brain is not meant to be pounded up against your skull repeatedly.
Why do people drive very fast cars around on a track? Why do people beat the shit out of each other in a cage? These athletes knew that they were going to get hurt, so demanded millions of dollars from the very system they kneel down showing their distaste. Once again, why do people voluntarily join the military? They know that at some point they could give up their life for God and Country, which you libfucks hate both. I hope to hell, the NFL goes bankrupt, all those black "folks" end up back in their hoods, and then they can kneel all they want , poor and still uneducated.

Jesus, calm down. I'm not even sure what your 'debating' about at this point.

Used to watch football all the time, since the revelation of brain injuries and football I just kind of lost interest. NFL could go bust tomorrow and I couldn't give two shits.

Actually, if I remember right, statistics show that just as with air bags in cars, players play more callously and hit harder because they think their gear will protect them. Plus the extra padding and tighter restrictions never allow modern players to develop the toughness and conditioning of old. Back when you didn't have air bags or fancy gear, you drove safer and didn't hit with your head unless you wanted to get your own brains knocked out! So all the modern gear might actually be partly the cause of increased injuries rather than safety, the very thing the gear was meant to avoid.

Gear or no gear, your brain is not meant to be pounded up against your skull repeatedly. Gear doesn't protect against inertia and no amount of conditioning is going to fix it.

Yet the choice to play was one they all made. No one forced to them to play football.

True to an extent. I don't think many, certainly not anyone retired today was aware of exactly how but the CTE problem is.

So those players were forced to play?

Nope, doesn't mean I have to watch it either.

This has to do with one thing. The liberal stance of the NFL and the cry baby players. It started with the NFL doing nothing about Cuntpernick and other players disrespecting the country.

Actually the NFL did do something, to its credit -- it returned a shitload of money to the government that the government had paid it to stage these fake jingoism commercials. You know, like the one Colin Kaepernick declined to stand up for, which he had already been doing before some bored media wag figured they could milk a story out of it.

Hell I'm not even a football fan and I know way more about this than you do. Must be embarrassing.

Almost as embarrassing as posting about "Liberalism" while having no clue what it is, which if you did you would know has zero to do with football.

Finally, it's interesting you would go to "Cuntpernick" and "disrespecting" based on an individual with free will refusing to go along with lockstep mentality. That probably says more than anything else.

/thread

What bullshit. I wonder if you even believe the bullshit you state.

Word that as a concession and I'll accept it.

It's lame as fuck to say /thread on your own post.

You know a way to put it in somebody else's post?? :uhh:

/inanity

If you think liberals don't have lockstep mentality, you are insane.

Liberalism is a political philosophy --- not a personal trait.

/fallacy

Let's say you support the 2nd ammendment and you are liberal. You guys welcome the diversity of thought...right?

Riiiiight.....

---- and?

/non sequitur

/inanity

/fallacy

Let's say you support the 2nd ammendment and you are liberal. You guys welcome the diversity of thought...right?

Riiiiight.....

---- and?

/non sequitur
Those are not my quotes

/inanity

/fallacy

Riiiiight.....

---- and?

/non sequitur[/QUOTE]
Those are not my quotes[/QUOTE]

They sure ain't --- how da fuck did that happen? Sorry, whatever it was is fixed. I think.

But now your quote is mangled. :wtf:

Clearly the work of the NFK, which as we know is the national public broadcaster of Japan.

Yet the choice to play was one they all made. No one forced to them to play football.

That is how I feel. It is a high risk sport, but not as high risk as some of the work I've done for far less money! THAT WAS THE POINT of why they made so much money, because these careers only ran 10-15 years at best most of the time and on any given play, you might get hurt badly or have your career ended! If these guys want to play with pillows tied all over and go sit down everytime they get a bump or bruise, fine! But then reduce their pay to something like $80,000 a year. It doesn't take smarts or education to play football, all it takes is a good physique and athletic stamina, something they are mostly born with. After all, it is just a game, and they only play it 4 months out of the year.

True to an extent. I don't think many, certainly not anyone retired today was aware of exactly how but the CTE problem is.

Since they chose to play, the results are on them.

That is how I feel. It is a high risk sport, but not as high risk as some of the work I've done for far less money! THAT WAS THE POINT of why they made so much money, because these careers only ran 10-15 years at best most of the time and on any given play, you might get hurt badly or have your career ended! If these guys want to play with pillows tied all over and go sit down everytime they get a bump or bruise, fine! But then reduce their pay to something like $80,000 a year. It doesn't take smarts or education to play football, all it takes is a good physique and athletic stamina, something they are mostly born with. After all, it is just a game, and they only play it 4 months out of the year.
Every job has some degree of risk
Doesn't mean we shouldn't do things to reduce it

Used to be employers would order workers to engage in high risk activities without regard to safety. If you don't do it, I will find someone who will

We implemented OSHA to ensure workplace safety

Football has to do the same thing. Modify rules and equipment to enhance safety

Since they chose to play, the results are on them.

Not when the NFL actively attempts to hide the results.

A blow to the NFL’s head: hiding evidence of brain damage

Here is an interesting fact:

Research released last year found CTE in the brains of 96% of the former NFL players examined and in 79% of the brains of former players examined from the high school, college or professional levels combined.

Every job has some degree of risk
Doesn't mean we shouldn't do things to reduce it

Used to be employers would order workers to engage in high risk activities without regard to safety. If you don't do it, I will find someone who will

We implemented OSHA to ensure workplace safety

Football has to do the same thing. Modify rules and equipment to enhance safety

WE? Don't you mean the government you Liberal piece of shit?

Forum List

Back