Left wingers need a crash course in reality. Foreign entities have always meddled in others affairs.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Most notably WE HAVE.

Analysis | The long history of the U.S. interfering with elections elsewhere

Russia's attempts to influence our elections is not a surprise. It's nothing new. It also has nothing to do with our sitting president. The attempts would have taken place no matter who the nominees were.
An intelligent person could easily conclude that their actions were a direct result of our attempts to meddle in the Ukraine.
An unintelligent person believes that it's because of or attributed to Trump.

Oh, but somehow, this time it is different. Only now do we hear complaints. Hell, OBAMA knew about it and did NOTHING because he thought Hillary would win.

The reality is that despite California producing the majority of votes for Hillary's slim popular-vote margin of alleged victory, she lost. Russia did nothing to influence The Rust Belt. They can thank Obama for ignoring those former Dem strongholds.

The thing about this is.....
Obama is always right. Right? (I know)
If Obama is always right, and he said that there is no tampering, then why doesn't the left believe him any more.

The liberals always want it both ways

Trump's electoral victory is more of a rejection of Obamacare than any other single factor. The communists in the DNC with their ringleader, Obama, passed Obamacare for the sole purpose of fucking up private health insurance so they can force single payer. Hillary was a casualty of the backlash.

• Banned
Yes, the US has meddled in such affairs for a long time, that doesn't mean you should sit around and just accept it.
I agree we should do something to ensure the integrity of our elections.

Do tell, what does spending millions to investigate a mythical collusion conspiricy do to protect our elections?

Trump's electoral victory is more of a rejection of Obamacare than any other single factor. The communists in the DNC with their ringleader, Obama, passed Obamacare for the sole purpose of fucking up private health insurance so they can force single payer. Hillary was a casualty of the backlash.

Very, very doubtful.

Yes, the US has meddled in such affairs for a long time, that doesn't mean you should sit around and just accept it.

Do tell, what does spending millions to investigate a mythical collusion conspiricy do to protect our elections?
:eusa_whistle:

:eusa_whistle:

Dem's want voter ID laws? Oh wait they don't :eusa_think: Dem's want to make sure campaigns don't accept money from other countries like China? Oh wait they don't :eusa_think:

Pretty much every country does or has tried to meddle or interfere in another country that doesn't mean we should accept it or not try and stop it from happening but let's not pretend this type of stuff just started with the 2016 election either.

Most notably WE HAVE.

Analysis | The long history of the U.S. interfering with elections elsewhere

Russia's attempts to influence our elections is not a surprise. It's nothing new. It also has nothing to do with our sitting president. The attempts would have taken place no matter who the nominees were.
An intelligent person could easily conclude that their actions were a direct result of our attempts to meddle in the Ukraine.
An unintelligent person believes that it's because of or attributed to Trump.

Obama himsel declared foreign nations try to hack / interfere in our elections. He did not seem too worried about it.

Heck, he KNEW the Russians were supposedly attempting to interfere, and he did nothing. (He was too busy trying to hack Georgia's and Indiana's election systems...:p )

I remember Reagan had Iran hold hostages until he was president to destroy Carter. Reagan gave Iran weapons for helping him win US elections.

But I thought Conservatives said Russia did no meddling at all. Sooooooo, you've just moved the goalposts from saying Russia didn't meddle, to saying Russian meddling did happen.

A foreign power meddling in the election is one thing...when that foreign power colludes with one of the major parties and its Presidential nominee, that's an entirely different bag.

Forum List

Back