Liberalism is sinking the NFK

Yet the choice to play was one they all made. No one forced to them to play football.

True to an extent. I don't think many, certainly not anyone retired today was aware of exactly how but the CTE problem is.

So those players were forced to play?

Nope, doesn't mean I have to watch it either.

Since they chose to play, the results are on them.

Not when the NFL actively attempts to hide the results.

A blow to the NFL’s head: hiding evidence of brain damage

Here is an interesting fact:

Research released last year found CTE in the brains of 96% of the former NFL players examined and in 79% of the brains of former players examined from the high school, college or professional levels combined.

Just another example of you lefties thinking someone needs to hold your hand every second of the day. How the hell do you wipe your ass? Do you get someone to check behind you?

WE? Don't you mean the government you Liberal piece of shit?

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

What don't you understand?

Yet the choice to play was one they all made. No one forced to them to play football.

That is how I feel. It is a high risk sport, but not as high risk as some of the work I've done for far less money! THAT WAS THE POINT of why they made so much money, because these careers only ran 10-15 years at best most of the time and on any given play, you might get hurt badly or have your career ended! If these guys want to play with pillows tied all over and go sit down everytime they get a bump or bruise, fine! But then reduce their pay to something like $80,000 a year. It doesn't take smarts or education to play football, all it takes is a good physique and athletic stamina, something they are mostly born with. After all, it is just a game, and they only play it 4 months out of the year.
Every job has some degree of risk
Doesn't mean we shouldn't do things to reduce it

Used to be employers would order workers to engage in high risk activities without regard to safety. If you don't do it, I will find someone who will

We implemented OSHA to ensure workplace safety

Football has to do the same thing. Modify rules and equipment to enhance safety

We the People created that government in order to make a more perfect union

True to an extent. I don't think many, certainly not anyone retired today was aware of exactly how but the CTE problem is.

Research released last year found CTE in the brains of 96% of the former NFL players examined and in 79% of the brains of former players examined from the high school, college or professional levels combined.

Just another example of you lefties thinking someone needs to hold your hand every second of the day. How the hell do you wipe your ass? Do you get someone to check behind you?

That's right, everyone's employer should actively hide the health risks of their employees, dingbat.

That is how I feel. It is a high risk sport, but not as high risk as some of the work I've done for far less money! THAT WAS THE POINT of why they made so much money, because these careers only ran 10-15 years at best most of the time and on any given play, you might get hurt badly or have your career ended! If these guys want to play with pillows tied all over and go sit down everytime they get a bump or bruise, fine! But then reduce their pay to something like $80,000 a year. It doesn't take smarts or education to play football, all it takes is a good physique and athletic stamina, something they are mostly born with. After all, it is just a game, and they only play it 4 months out of the year.

Used to be employers would order workers to engage in high risk activities without regard to safety. If you don't do it, I will find someone who will

Yes, the government, Richard Nixon specifically and because of OSHA workplace deaths have drastically gone down.

But, hey, if you want to live in a 3rd world shithole where workers rights and safety are of no concern then be my guest, move.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

What don't you understand?

Why you think that means the government should hold YOUR hand.

We the People created that government in order to make a more perfect union

As long as you continue to make excuses for personal responsibility, you'll never amount to anything but a piece of shit. Maybe you'll learn that or maybe you'll continue to be a piece of shit. YOUR choice.

That's right, everyone's employer should actively hide the health risks of their employees, dingbat.

I know the risks involved with what I do. No one had to tell me. That's the difference between the two of us.

Yes, the government, Richard Nixon specifically and because of OSHA workplace deaths have drastically gone down.

But, hey, if you want to live in a 3rd world shithole where workers rights and safety are of no concern then be my guest, move.

It's not the government's responsibility to hold your hand every day. If you think so, you deserve whatever happens to you simply for being an inept dumbass.

I know the risks involved with what I do. No one had to tell me. That's the difference between the two of us.

Neck strain, claustrophobia, unsanitary. Yes, I think we all know the dangers you face with your head up your ass. Doesn't change the fact that OSHA has improved worker safety.

Neck strain, claustrophobia, unsanitary. Yes, I think we all know the dangers you face with your head up your ass. Doesn't change the fact that OSHA has improved worker safety.

Lip blisters, stink on the end of your nose, and breath that smells like shit. Yes, I think we all know the dangers you face from sticking your lips and nose up Obama's black ass. Pucker up, NL.

You'll never amount to anything in life as long as you expect someone else to take care of you.

It's not the government's responsibility to hold your hand every day. If you think so, you deserve whatever happens to you simply for being an inept dumbass.

What about meat inspections? Have a problem with that too?

Lip blisters, stink on the end of your nose, and breath that smells like shit. Yes, I think we all know the dangers you face from sticking your lips and nose up Obama's black ass. Pucker up, NL.

You'll never amount to anything in life as long as you expect someone else to take care of you.

Oh noez, did you just try to replay my joke? Sorry, doesn't work like that, think for yourself.

I inspect the meat I consume. I also process all of it.

Oh noez, did you just try to replay my joke? Sorry, doesn't work like that, think for yourself.

I told what you did, NL. It does work like that for you.

I inspect the meat I consume. I also process all of it.

He has tiny hands, so it probably wouldn't do much harm anyway.

I wasn't joking about you.

I know, you must have been super serious, you replied to the same post twice.

I know, you must have been super serious, you replied to the same post twice.

Reply twice or edit and add to the first one. No difference.

Forum List

Back