Liberalism is sinking the NFK

Discussion in 'Politics' started by GHook93, Sep 22, 2017.

1. GHook93

GHook93 Aristotle

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,211
    If the NFL's ratings troubles continue, it could cost TV networks $200 million or more

Ratings for the NFL are way down. The TV partners are set to lose $200 mil. Ticket sale are also way down. This is the first time I have ever seen tickets available for sale at the box office day of the game for Bears' games.

This has to do with one thing. The liberal stance of the NFL and the cry baby players. It started with the NFL doing nothing about Cuntpernick and other players disrespecting the country. By doing this they turned off the majority of their fan base: white, middle class, patriotic Americans. SJW don't have money (or real jobs), they don't can't afford to go to games. So why placate these losers?!?!?

The NFL had a serious problem. They are hemorrhage fans. Many might not come back, esp if they continue on this self-destructive path.

Liberalism destroys everything it touches. It makes no economic sense

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Bootney Lee Farnsworth Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,477
    Roger Goodell is a SJW fuck who has no business running a business.

3. Some Guy

Some Guy Deregulated User

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +403
    I would anticipate that it has more to do with the big market NFL teams sucking assholes. The Giants, Jets and Bears are all pretty bad. Two teams just moved to L.A. even though L.A. doesn't give two shits about football.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. andaronjim

andaronjim Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,496
    I cut the cord and don't watch football or even give a shit about football. If football went away, it would mean those spoiled petulant babies who make millions will have to find a better way to earn money. They don't give a shit about US, then they deserve to be bankrupt.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Pogo

Pogo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Carolinia Agresticia; the Forest Primeval
    Ratings:
    +37,756
    Actually the NFL did do something, to its credit -- it returned a shitload of money to the government that the government had paid it to stage these fake jingoism commercials. You know, like the one Colin Kaepernick declined to stand up for, which he had already been doing before some bored media wag figured they could milk a story out of it.

Hell I'm not even a football fan and I know way more about this than you do. Must be embarrassing.

Almost as embarrassing as posting about "Liberalism" while having no clue what it is, which if you did you would know has zero to do with football.

Finally, it's interesting you would go to "Cuntpernick" and "disrespecting" based on an individual with free will refusing to go along with lockstep mentality. That probably says more than anything else.

/thread

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. PredFan

PredFan Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,544
    I am in my 4th year of boycotting the NFL. I started boycotting them because they wouldn't do anything about the cheating Patriots. Then the fake "hands up don't shoot" bull shit started, then that Capernick idiot. They are making it real easy for me to continue.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. toobfreak

toobfreak Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,533
    History shows that wherever liberalism is applied, whether to government, cities, literature, media, society or big corporations, the inevitable outcome is implosion, collapse and failure.

On a different scale, this is what has been happening to the USA. And to answer the question on another thread, THAT is why most people voted for Trump; he was that one rare candidate far enough outside the system to have a chance at righting our ship.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. CrusaderFrank

CrusaderFrank Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +49,495
    Progressives have made the NFL their latest Venezuela

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  9. HappyJoy

HappyJoy Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,282
    Used to watch football all the time, since the revelation of brain injuries and football I just kind of lost interest. NFL could go bust tomorrow and I couldn't give two shits.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Weatherman2020

Weatherman2020 Educating Libs Since 1978

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +28,664
    Used to watch games on Sundays.
    NFL could have said while you are on contract you act as we say, and Chargers could have at least pretended they wanted to stay.
    Thank you, leftists. Now my Sunday afternoons are free.

• Agree Agree x 1