Liberalism is sinking the NFK

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
If the NFL's ratings troubles continue, it could cost TV networks $200 million or more

Ratings for the NFL are way down. The TV partners are set to lose $200 mil. Ticket sale are also way down. This is the first time I have ever seen tickets available for sale at the box office day of the game for Bears' games.

This has to do with one thing. The liberal stance of the NFL and the cry baby players. It started with the NFL doing nothing about Cuntpernick and other players disrespecting the country. By doing this they turned off the majority of their fan base: white, middle class, patriotic Americans. SJW don't have money (or real jobs), they don't can't afford to go to games. So why placate these losers?!?!?

The NFL had a serious problem. They are hemorrhage fans. Many might not come back, esp if they continue on this self-destructive path.

Liberalism destroys everything it touches. It makes no economic sense

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I would anticipate that it has more to do with the big market NFL teams sucking assholes. The Giants, Jets and Bears are all pretty bad. Two teams just moved to L.A. even though L.A. doesn't give two shits about football.

If the NFL's ratings troubles continue, it could cost TV networks $200 million or more

Ratings for the NFL are way down. The TV partners are set to lose $200 mil. Ticket sale are also way down. This is the first time I have ever seen tickets available for sale at the box office day of the game for Bears' games.

This has to do with one thing. The liberal stance of the NFL and the cry baby players. It started with the NFL doing nothing about Cuntpernick and other players disrespecting the country. By doing this they turned off the majority of their fan base: white, middle class, patriotic Americans. SJW don't have money (or real jobs), they don't can't afford to go to games. So why placate these losers?!?!?

The NFL had a serious problem. They are hemorrhage fans. Many might not come back, esp if they continue on this self-destructive path.

Liberalism destroys everything it touches. It makes no economic sense

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
I cut the cord and don't watch football or even give a shit about football. If football went away, it would mean those spoiled petulant babies who make millions will have to find a better way to earn money. They don't give a shit about US, then they deserve to be bankrupt.

This has to do with one thing. The liberal stance of the NFL and the cry baby players. It started with the NFL doing nothing about Cuntpernick and other players disrespecting the country.

Actually the NFL did do something, to its credit -- it returned a shitload of money to the government that the government had paid it to stage these fake jingoism commercials. You know, like the one Colin Kaepernick declined to stand up for, which he had already been doing before some bored media wag figured they could milk a story out of it.

Hell I'm not even a football fan and I know way more about this than you do. Must be embarrassing.

Almost as embarrassing as posting about "Liberalism" while having no clue what it is, which if you did you would know has zero to do with football.

Finally, it's interesting you would go to "Cuntpernick" and "disrespecting" based on an individual with free will refusing to go along with lockstep mentality. That probably says more than anything else.

/thread

I am in my 4th year of boycotting the NFL. I started boycotting them because they wouldn't do anything about the cheating Patriots. Then the fake "hands up don't shoot" bull shit started, then that Capernick idiot. They are making it real easy for me to continue.

History shows that wherever liberalism is applied, whether to government, cities, literature, media, society or big corporations, the inevitable outcome is implosion, collapse and failure.

On a different scale, this is what has been happening to the USA. And to answer the question on another thread, THAT is why most people voted for Trump; he was that one rare candidate far enough outside the system to have a chance at righting our ship.

Used to watch football all the time, since the revelation of brain injuries and football I just kind of lost interest. NFL could go bust tomorrow and I couldn't give two shits.

Used to watch games on Sundays.
NFL could have said while you are on contract you act as we say, and Chargers could have at least pretended they wanted to stay.
Thank you, leftists. Now my Sunday afternoons are free.

I watch every CHIEFS game and many others.
As a winner I don't let losers dictate what I enjoy or do with my time. Kapernick and those like him can fuck off.

This has to do with one thing. The liberal stance of the NFL and the cry baby players. It started with the NFL doing nothing about Cuntpernick and other players disrespecting the country.

Actually the NFL did do something, to its credit -- it returned a shitload of money to the government that the government had paid it to stage these fake jingoism commercials. You know, like the one Colin Kaepernick declined to stand up for, which he had already been doing before some bored media wag figured they could milk a story out of it.

Hell I'm not even a football fan and I know way more about this than you do. Must be embarrassing.

Almost as embarrassing as posting about "Liberalism" while having no clue what it is, which if you did you would know has zero to do with football.

Finally, it's interesting you would go to "Cuntpernick" and "disrespecting" based on an individual with free will refusing to go along with lockstep mentality. That probably says more than anything else.

/thread

It's lame as fuck to say /thread on your own post.

If you think liberals don't have lockstep mentality, you are insane.

Let's say you support the 2nd ammendment and you are liberal. You guys welcome the diversity of thought...right?

As a winner I don't let losers dictate what I enjoy or do with my time. Kapernick and those like him can fuck off.
It is the NFL that I am against, for allowing the players to dictate the dollars these guys make. Most people who go to a game earn maybe $35,000 a year, yet the players make that much per minute played, then bitch it isn't enough. At one time, players played for the enjoyment of the game, but when they can bitch about Turf Toe and still make their wages, that was when I stopped being interested. If more people turn off the NFL, maybe the precious snowflakes will realize that We the People are the reason they play, and start acting to US with respect.

It is the NFL that I am against, for allowing the players to dictate the dollars these guys make. Most people who go to a game earn maybe $35,000 a year, yet the players make that much per minute played, then bitch it isn't enough. At one time, players played for the enjoyment of the game, but when they can bitch about Turf Toe and still make their wages, that was when I stopped being interested. If more people turn off the NFL, maybe the precious snowflakes will realize that We the People are the reason they play, and start acting to US with respect.

You sound like the Perez Hilton of football.

I hear how they have to get the millions that they get, because they could end up with an injury that would prevent them from continuing on in the NFL. Being ex military, I know guys who faced down IED's and come back with life threating injuries, the soldiers make a hell of a lot less than the NFL, but still love their country. Colon Pimpleneck and any other who kneels needs a boot up their ass, and a definite, reduction of salary.

No joke, a former NFL QB, (Eagles and Bucs, you can figure it out) is now working at a grocery store in Castle Rock, Co.

He is on a full out attack on the NFL for this concussion thing.

He said he is getting a petition together to have the NFL declared a domestic terrorist organization...he told me he needs 100,000 signatures...and so far he has 2.

No typos.

The poor guy has obviously suffered brain trauma from his playing days. This is not going away for the NFL.

Between brain damage and unappreciative millionaires shitting on the USA, THE NFL is too big for its own britches.

I hear how they have to get the millions that they get, because they could end up with an injury that would prevent them from continuing on in the NFL. Being ex military, I know guys who faced down IED's and come back with life threating injuries, the soldiers make a hell of a lot less than the NFL, but still love their country. Colon Pimpleneck and any other who kneels needs a boot up their ass, and a definite, reduction of salary.

I see, freedom of speech and all until they say something you don't like.

Progressives have made the NFL their latest Venezuela

Football of old you were steel tough iron hard men, football was a way of life, you played for game and team, not money, you sacrificed your body to win and you didn't run out of bounds to avoid a hit without getting an earful from the other players.

Steel Curtain.jpg

Football of today, they are TV stars concerned with image and marketing, play for contract first and team second, play technical rather then with brute force and need lots and lots of padding to make it through a few games without getting beaten up and battered, because half their mind is on their careers after football and they don't want to get their hair too mussed up during practice.

NFL-Player-Finds-A-New-Way-For-Breast-Cancer-Awareness..jpg

I see, freedom of speech and all until they say something you don't like.
I see, freedom of speech and all until they say something you don't like
I remember a women who was against homosexual marriage and the left nutters came after her with blood in their eyes. So freedom of speech only works for you liberals? By the way, they can say or do whatever they want, because they are libfucks, but I don't have to watch their sorry asses either. Their right to be shitfucks, my right to protest them. Dumbass

intolerant_liberals_01_400px.jpg

Forum List

Back