Liberalism is sinking the NFK

I watch every CHIEFS game and many others.
As a winner I don't let losers dictate what I enjoy or do with my time. Kapernick and those like him can fuck off.
It is the NFL that I am against, for allowing the players to dictate the dollars these guys make. Most people who go to a game earn maybe $35,000 a year, yet the players make that much per minute played, then bitch it isn't enough. At one time, players played for the enjoyment of the game, but when they can bitch about Turf Toe and still make their wages, that was when I stopped being interested. If more people turn off the NFL, maybe the precious snowflakes will realize that We the People are the reason they play, and start acting to US with respect.

You sound like the Perez Hilton of football.
I hear how they have to get the millions that they get, because they could end up with an injury that would prevent them from continuing on in the NFL. Being ex military, I know guys who faced down IED's and come back with life threating injuries, the soldiers make a hell of a lot less than the NFL, but still love their country. Colon Pimpleneck and any other who kneels needs a boot up their ass, and a definite, reduction of salary.

I see, freedom of speech and all until they say something you don't like.
I see, freedom of speech and all until they say something you don't like
I remember a women who was against homosexual marriage and the left nutters came after her with blood in their eyes. So freedom of speech only works for you liberals? By the way, they can say or do whatever they want, because they are libfucks, but I don't have to watch their sorry asses either. Their right to be shitfucks, my right to protest them. Dumbass

intolerant_liberals_01_400px.jpg

Was this persons rights violated?

Used to watch football all the time, since the revelation of brain injuries and football I just kind of lost interest. NFL could go bust tomorrow and I couldn't give two shits.

Actually, if I remember right, statistics show that just as with air bags in cars, players play more callously and hit harder because they think their gear will protect them. Plus the extra padding and tighter restrictions never allow modern players to develop the toughness and conditioning of old. Back when you didn't have air bags or fancy gear, you drove safer and didn't hit with your head unless you wanted to get your own brains knocked out! So all the modern gear might actually be partly the cause of increased injuries rather than safety, the very thing the gear was meant to avoid.

FACT: Kapernick's display of selfish dishonor HAS contributed to low ratings. That's why he can't land a job.
Pockets of empty seats for Rams-49ers on Thursday

DKSXi6dU8AA6Tfl.jpg

Yep I remember when the National Baseball league fucked up with a strike, it took guys with steroids and the homerun derby to bring some people back. I still don't watch any organized ball. Too many criminals allowed to play.

It is the NFL that I am against, for allowing the players to dictate the dollars these guys make. Most people who go to a game earn maybe $35,000 a year, yet the players make that much per minute played, then bitch it isn't enough. At one time, players played for the enjoyment of the game, but when they can bitch about Turf Toe and still make their wages, that was when I stopped being interested. If more people turn off the NFL, maybe the precious snowflakes will realize that We the People are the reason they play, and start acting to US with respect.

I hear how they have to get the millions that they get, because they could end up with an injury that would prevent them from continuing on in the NFL. Being ex military, I know guys who faced down IED's and come back with life threating injuries, the soldiers make a hell of a lot less than the NFL, but still love their country. Colon Pimpleneck and any other who kneels needs a boot up their ass, and a definite, reduction of salary.

I remember a women who was against homosexual marriage and the left nutters came after her with blood in their eyes. So freedom of speech only works for you liberals? By the way, they can say or do whatever they want, because they are libfucks, but I don't have to watch their sorry asses either. Their right to be shitfucks, my right to protest them. Dumbass

Going for the Rules for Radicals now? I am not the one destroying the NFL(or NFK) but you can think it all you want. Dumbass...

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. In conflict tactics there are certain rules that [should be regarded] as universalities. One is that the opposition must be singled out as the target and 'frozen.'...

"...any target can always say, 'Why do you center on me when there are others to blame as well?' When your 'freeze the target,' you disregard these [rational but distracting] arguments.... Then, as you zero in and freeze your target and carry out your attack, all the 'others' come out of the woodwork very soon. They become visible by their support of the target...'

Used to watch football all the time, since the revelation of brain injuries and football I just kind of lost interest. NFL could go bust tomorrow and I couldn't give two shits.

Actually, if I remember right, statistics show that just as with air bags in cars, players play more callously and hit harder because they think their gear will protect them. Plus the extra padding and tighter restrictions never allow modern players to develop the toughness and conditioning of old. Back when you didn't have air bags or fancy gear, you drove safer and didn't hit with your head unless you wanted to get your own brains knocked out! So all the modern gear might actually be partly the cause of increased injuries rather than safety, the very thing the gear was meant to avoid.

Gear or no gear, your brain is not meant to be pounded up against your skull repeatedly. Gear doesn't protect against inertia and no amount of conditioning is going to fix it.

Cars are faster today and there are more of them.

Going for the Rules for Radicals now? I am not the one destroying the NFL(or NFK) but you can think it all you want. Dumbass...

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
13. Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it. In conflict tactics there are certain rules that [should be regarded] as universalities. One is that the opposition must be singled out as the target and 'frozen.'...

"...any target can always say, 'Why do you center on me when there are others to blame as well?' When your 'freeze the target,' you disregard these [rational but distracting] arguments.... Then, as you zero in and freeze your target and carry out your attack, all the 'others' come out of the woodwork very soon. They become visible by their support of the target...'

Wow, that was quite random. Thanks for not answering the question.

I am in my 4th year of boycotting the NFL. I started boycotting them because they wouldn't do anything about the cheating Patriots. Then the fake "hands up don't shoot" bull shit started, then that Capernick idiot. They are making it real easy for me to continue.

I haven't watched it in years. Adults making millions playing a game then whining because they don't make enough.

Gear or no gear, your brain is not meant to be pounded up against your skull repeatedly. Gear doesn't protect against inertia and no amount of conditioning is going to fix it.

Yet the choice to play was one they all made. No one forced to them to play football.

Boxing and MMA also lead to concussions.

We should outlaw any physical activity outside of laying in bed under the covers.

Yet the choice to play was one they all made. No one forced to them to play football.

True to an extent. I don't think many, certainly not anyone retired today was aware of exactly how but the CTE problem is.

Gear or no gear, your brain is not meant to be pounded up against your skull repeatedly.
Why do people drive very fast cars around on a track? Why do people beat the shit out of each other in a cage? These athletes knew that they were going to get hurt, so demanded millions of dollars from the very system they kneel down showing their distaste. Once again, why do people voluntarily join the military? They know that at some point they could give up their life for God and Country, which you libfucks hate both. I hope to hell, the NFL goes bankrupt, all those black "folks" end up back in their hoods, and then they can kneel all they want , poor and still uneducated.

True to an extent. I don't think many, certainly not anyone retired today was aware of exactly how but the CTE problem is.

So those players were forced to play?

The more they improve the helmet for protection...the more it is
used as a weapon.

The league is made up of cheap shot artists. Thugs.

NOW...they want to be political. They fail to comprehend one thing
and don't understand an old adage.

They can't comprehend that 90% of the crowd is white and they don't understand
the old adage..."Don't bite the hand that feeds you."

Piss on 'em.

Boxing and MMA also lead to concussions.

We should outlaw any physical activity outside of laying in bed under the covers.
If we got rid of all liberalism the world would be a better place. For then everyone could achieve their own personal happiness and not have some worthless fuck telling US how to live our lives.

A conservative and a liberal both died on the same day. Both ended up burned very badly so facial recognition couldn't be used. So how did the coroner tell who was the conservative and who was the liberal?

He opened up the skull and looked at both brains. The unused brain instantly told the coroner who the liberal was.

liberals-peanut-sized-brains-colossal-size-mouths-bleeding-h-politics-1415419308.jpg

I saw this stupid shit start happening in the early 1990s.

Out of the blue, it was racist to refer to people from the Orient as "Oriental".

Little did I know that liberals would parlay that bullshit into "You are racist if you did not vote for Obama."

Just ignore that it's ok to rag on Ben Carson. His skin color doesn't matter. Only liberal blacks count as blacks.

If the NFL's ratings troubles continue, it could cost TV networks $200 million or more

Ratings for the NFL are way down. The TV partners are set to lose $200 mil. Ticket sale are also way down. This is the first time I have ever seen tickets available for sale at the box office day of the game for Bears' games.

This has to do with one thing. The liberal stance of the NFL and the cry baby players. It started with the NFL doing nothing about Cuntpernick and other players disrespecting the country. By doing this they turned off the majority of their fan base: white, middle class, patriotic Americans. SJW don't have money (or real jobs), they don't can't afford to go to games. So why placate these losers?!?!?

The NFL had a serious problem. They are hemorrhage fans. Many might not come back, esp if they continue on this self-destructive path.

Liberalism destroys everything it touches. It makes no economic sense

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I lost interest since the NFL officials became part of the game, and have as much influence on the outcome as the QB. Great plays are called back by a penalty which had less than zero impact on the play, a physical contact is flagged on some very judgmental tackles, sacks or blocks. Every kickoff and punt sees flags and with the game on the line a very subject flag is tossed changing the outcome.

Umpires and football officials need to be unseen, not the dominant part.

Forum List

Back