"Liberal" teachers are condescending

There are conservative professors in colleges/universities? Damn, how did I get a MA without ever meeting one? But you're right. They were condescending until I humbled them with facts. Indeed I made arguments they were unaware existed. Why? Because they were brought up in a thought bubble, never having seen the real world and going from high school to college to working in college. Then they are taught that they're the new elites and they have the answers to everything. Then an adult learner like myself steps in and shatters their world view. Higher learning was fun.
I doubt you did anything but annoy them with what they had already looked into and rejected, however, community college teachers are hardly the best around.

Yeah, I must have gotten a MA from a community college. Spot on there loser.
I believe in your MA like I believe in the Easter Bunny.

After he googles "MA" lol.
Whatever degree-mill you attended does not interest me. You should have invested the money in T-bills instead.
You're ignorant and probably watch NASCAR.

There are conservative professors in colleges/universities? Damn, how did I get a MA without ever meeting one? But you're right. They were condescending until I humbled them with facts. Indeed I made arguments they were unaware existed. Why? Because they were brought up in a thought bubble, never having seen the real world and going from high school to college to working in college. Then they are taught that they're the new elites and they have the answers to everything. Then an adult learner like myself steps in and shatters their world view. Higher learning was fun.
I doubt you did anything but annoy them with what they had already looked into and rejected, however, community college teachers are hardly the best around.

Whatever degree-mill you attended does not interest me. You should have invested the money in T-bills instead.

No need to attend a degree mill when you have the GI Bill.

Nothin' like a government handout eh? Gotcha...

Nothin' like a government handout eh?

Ummmmmmm how is something I paid into a handout?

It's not a hand out whenever you do something for it. You probably don't even know how the GI Bill works.

Yeah, I sound just like a NASCAR guy. Morons, total fucking morons here.

It's not a hand out whenever you do something for it. You probably don't even know how the GI Bill works.

Wait for it. He'll google GI Bill next.

Because you didn't. We paid for your ass the whole time you were cannon fodder, and even after that apparently.

You do with all your ignorant illogical racist rants. What separates you from a NASCAR fan I don't know but it's not much.

Because you didn't. We paid for your ass the whole time you were cannon fodder, and even after that apparently.
They did way more than all the poor people living of welfare.

You do understand that I paid into the GI Bill and it was funded by everyone else who paid into it right?

Most people on welfare are white, Whitey.

You do understand that I paid into the GI Bill and it was funded by everyone else who paid into it right?
It was funded by taxes, like the job you had as cannon fodder. Don't try pulling the "but I paid taxes" bit since it was our money in the first place.

It was funded by taxes, like the job you had as cannon fodder. Don't try pulling the "but I paid taxes" bit since it was our money in the first place.

Yeah, he obviously doesn't know how the GI Bill works.

You do with all your ignorant illogical racist rants. What separates you from a NASCAR fan I don't know but it's not much.
Most of them don't have the brains necessary to clean up after my dog, nor would I let them.

Every government employee is paid by taxes... Just some are way more honorable such as the military.

Most of them don't have the brains necessary to clean up after my dog, nor would I let them.
Yep. You are the same as them. Funny how the world works.

You are definitely not a NASCAR guy...you might last all of five seconds at 200 mph.

Most people on welfare are white, Whitey.
I don't care what color they are. I didn't mention race in my statement.

And proving the op correct, that liberals are condescending.

Forum List

Back