"Liberal" teachers are condescending

Because they disagreed with you does not make them brain washers. sm, it is OK to disagree.
It's not about disagreeing. It's about the systematical destruction of free thought. They don't even let you express your opinion or punish you for it. That's brainwashing. When you have to go through 4 years of it to get any sort of decent job now days they shouldn't be so discriminatory.

Must be rough on your planet.

My profs were fantastic, just fantastic, and I cannot remember a single one who was condescending. My profs were also total profis and most went out of their way to not let students know what their political or ideological leanings were. My profs also worked their asses off to actually teach, encourage critical thinking and demand that high standards be met.

And pretty much all of my colleagues had similiar positive experiences.

So, either you are having weird wet dreams or just trolling, or you are really unhappy with your planet. Try the Earth instead, you might like it.

Because they disagreed with you does not make them brain washers. sm, it is OK to disagree.
It's not about disagreeing. It's about the systematical destruction of free thought. They don't even let you express your opinion or punish you for it. That's brainwashing. When you have to go through 4 years of it to get any sort of decent job now days they shouldn't be so discriminatory.

Must be rough on your planet.

My profs were fantastic, just fantastic, and I cannot remember a single one who was condescending. My profs were also total profis and most went out of their way to not let students know what their political or ideological leanings were. My profs also worked their asses off to actually teach, encourage critical thinking and demand that high standards be met.

And pretty much all of my colleagues had similiar positive experiences.

So, either you are having weird wet dreams or just trolling, or you are really unhappy with your planet. Try the Earth instead, you might like it.
They probably liked you because you're LGBT

Ah, so now you are the victim of education....oh my....
I'm not a victim but all the weak minded people that will bring about the destruction of the USA by voting left are the real losers. College fills you with hate for white people and tells you how whites have victimized everybody and some people buy into it not realizing how false it is.

I'm not a victim but all the weak minded people that will bring about the destruction of the USA by voting left are the real losers. College fills you with hate for white people and tells you how whites have victimized everybody and some people buy into it not realizing how false it is.
Oh please, spare me the lecture..impertinence will fade when real experience and age takes over...
You ain't lived as of yet...College filled me with knowledge cause I ignored people like you and kept with the plan...

It has been many a decade since I was in a University, but back in the day most of us were far too intelligent to divide the world into these two simple-minded camps called "liberal" and "conservative".

We were there to learn instead of just indulging in these unintelligent polemics.

Oh please, spare me the lecture..impertinence will fade when real experience and age takes over...
You ain't lived as of yet...College filled me with knowledge cause I ignored people like you and kept with the plan...
People talk about how the country is shittier than it used to be and it's because there used to be standards, strong moral values, and good people. The left pushes for lawlessness and breaking apart the family while pretending to be the good guys.

I had a lit teacher that was condescending, so what?
I also had Drill Sargents that were so condincending it was at the level of humiliation, whaaaaa.....cry me a river boyz...

People talk about how the country is shittier than it used to be and it's because there used to be standards, strong moral values, and good people. The left pushes for lawlessness while pretending to be the good guys.
Do you do diapers with your tissues?

It has been many a decade since I was in a University, but back in the day most of us were far too intelligent to divide the world into these two simple-minded camps called "liberal" and "conservative".

We were there to learn instead of just indulging in these unintelligent polemics.
I doubt college is the same as it used to be. I don't know your age but college is definitely different from when my parents went there. Some professors flat out call you stupid as a professor working for the gov if you tell them you are a conservative.

I also had Drill Sargents that were so condincending it was at the level of humiliation, whaaaaa.....cry me a river boyz...
You expect that in the military. In a public gov institution their ass should be fired.

I doubt college is the same as it used to be. I don't know your age but college is definitely different from when my parents went there. Some professors flat out call you stupid as a professor working for the gov if you tell them you are a conservative.
You will get called that at work also, you gonna sullen up and cry?

You expect that in the military. In a public gov institution their ass should be fired.
Damn dood, wait till you get married....Have kids,, the fun has just begun...then when you get old you get young-uns treating you like you don't know shit...

I've been in the military and I didn't cry then and I won't cry now. lol. It's not about crying. I already told you it's the fact of brainwashing going on in a government organization. In the military they don't tell you what to believe, they only care that you do your job. It should be the same in Universities about your personal beliefs.

You libs say to suck it up about this and then defend a couple of fags suing a family business over not baking them a cake for their wedding. Such gross double standards.

Damn dood, wait till you get married....Have kids,, the fun has just begun...then when you get old you get young-uns treating you like you don't know shit...
Just cause you're old doesn't mean you know better than others. I have respect for the elderly but some old people walk around as if they own everywhere just because they're old as fuck.

I entered college in 1972 when I was 17. I was never called stupid.

Perhaps if you take some political science like I did, you can learn what political labels actually mean.

It might help you avoid the sort of feedback that troubles you so.

I entered college in 1972 when I was 17. I was never called stupid.

Perhaps if you take some political science like I did, you can learn what political labels actually mean.

It might help you avoid the sort of feedback that troubles you so.
I took sociology and the colleges of today are not the same that they were in 1972. I promise you that. Way more liberal. It's basically believe in evolution, white people are bad, and that blacks are all owed everything or you don't pass.

I've been in the military and I didn't cry then and I won't cry now. lol. It's not about crying. I already told you it's the fact of brainwashing going on in a government organization. In the military they don't tell you what to believe, they only care that you do your job. It should be the same in Universities about your personal beliefs.

You libs say to suck it up about this and then defend a couple of fags suing a family business over not baking them a cake for their wedding. Such gross double standards.
The bakery is required to follow the laws that we set. The college is there to teach you to think and tell you what is or isn't correct about what you already think. Only reactionaries send their kids to college hoping they will stay the same, which is utterly pointless. If you don't want to come out of college a different person, don't bother going. That's the point of the bloody thing, to come out as an educated person in the real world, not a flat-earther with a piece of paper.

I took sociology and the colleges of today are not the same that they were in 1972. I promise you that. Way more liberal. It's basically believe in evolution, white people are bad, and that blacks are all owed everything or you don't pass.

I would have been laughed right out of my science courses in 1972 had I spouted any creationist nonsense.

Why don't you go to Bob Jones University if you want a fundiecation?

Damn,, the military does not tell you what to believe......???? What military was you in?
Cake? You and your cake....When I ran business I didn't care if you blew a dude, I just wanted your money for a job.....I never knew what kind of sexual relations my clients had....Moralist are progressives,and I don't care for progressives when it comes to having to live their morality jive...

The bakery is required to follow the laws that we set. The college is there to teach you to think and tell you what is or isn't correct about what you already think. Only reactionaries send their kids to college hoping they will stay the same, which is utterly pointless. If you don't want to come out of college a different person, don't bother going. That's the point of the bloody thing, to come out as an educated person in the real world, not a flat-earther with a piece of paper.
That's why we are stupid as a nation. They don't care about actual science, mathematics, or history, all they talk about is social sciences and how people are held back. The libs control this and yet they are confused whenever the US as a whole is stupid because of it. Imagine if all that time learning about social sciences was put towards chemistry, mechanical engineering, and other studies. The results would truly be great.

I wouldn't be mad about the bakery if the fine wasn't so large. In a situation like that it is way over the top to fine someone such an unreasonable amount. That fine was the equivalent to throwing them in prison if it wasn't for the good people who donated to them.

Forum List

Back